Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MayureshYour feedback matters!
2 days neonate oxygen saturation50%on oxygen mask 100% no improvement .chest clear .heart normal sound. What is diagnosis.
My Mom is feeling heavy Dizziness (chakkar) since today morning. She is 63 years old, and Has diabetes, high sugar, cholesterol & high triglycerides. Please advice as soon as possible, WHAT IS THE IMMEDIATE STEP TO TAKE. SHOULD WE TAKE HER TO A SPECIALIST? Since today is a Saturday and festival time. Most Doctors are unavailable. Should we admit her to a hospital? PLEASE ADVICE SOON. Thank you.
1. I am taking amloz at for blood pressure. Can I take any other medicine (cheaper) inlieu of this medicine. Please advice. 2. I am a case of obesity (approx 125 kgs) can you suggest some weight loss medicines.
I am just 16 but I have a lot of white hair. What should I do now. please suggest me some remedies to my problem.
I want to know about protein shakes I have been using mass gainer xxl of muscleblaze from 5 days is there any side effects with it is it ok to use it or not I am doing my daily workout and I take this shake before and after my workout.
Actually I am suffering from pimples and acne problems on my face .Can you suggest me any gud solution.
I am 30 years old male and I have a cut mark on my chin. Tell me some suggestion for remove that mark.
Our freedom fighters fought for the country with dedication and passion, to get us our independence. They are the ones responsible for freeing Indian and shaping our country's future.
Freedom Fighters kept themselves physically fit and mentally stable by discipline, so they could arise to any emergency situation all day long, throughout the year. Their physical fitness and stamina played a very important role during war like crisis.
In today's fast paced world, people suffer from lot of stress and strain at every step of life. The concept of 'good health and healthy living' is not possible without any workout. The sense of health consciousness arises only after a sickness. This must be avoided, and the notion 'Prevention is better than cure' be adopted. So, to keep yourself healthy and going, why not follow a freedom fighter's workout regime.
First of all, the notion that one needs to go to the gym or workout on machines needs to be shoved. People in the olden times kept themselves fit without any fancy equipment or machines. They followed rigorous exercise regime and kept themselves healthy and strong. So, to become fit, one should seriously follow different formats of exercising with a routine. Running, swimming, jogging, push-ups, squat are some of the exercises that can be taken up to stay fit.
Doing these aerobic exercises regularly helps in toning almost every muscle in the body. Jogging has been proven to be good for the heart as it reduces the risk of heart diseases. They deliver oxygen to the heart and muscles. This list of exercise is good for people of all generations and sex. To be fit, you can do workouts like Push-ups, Pull-ups, Sit-up and Squat.
- Push-ups: This exercise helps to improve the muscles of the arms, chest and shoulders. This exercise helps to build abs; it is an exercise for the manly youth.
- Pull-ups: In this posture of exercising the upper half of the body is pulled. It is simply hanging from a firm rod and pulling your upwards. This exercise is extremely good for your shoulders and arms.
- Sit-ups: It is the best exercise to build strong abdominal muscles. It also helps the hip muscles. This is a very good exercise pro-pregnancy because most women tend to put on weight.
- Squat exercise: This is a great exercise which targets quadriceps, hamstrings and rest of the body. It also trains the muscle of the thighs. This is a welcoming exercise for the youth as well as athletes.
Lastly we must workout with the same zeal as our freedom fighters, to keep our body fit as a fiddle. We should follow our exercise schedule religiously and be dedicated to keeping our bodies fit!