Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MayureshYour feedback matters!
I was having a problem of going to bathroom after I eat anything because of which I was very thin. I am 21 years old.
When the evening time I am so much tired in every day. And I not any heavy work but every day tired.
I am a 27 years old male and I have pimple scars on my nose, already I have tried some creams but no effect, tell me what should I do?
I am suffering from psoriasis and I can't help itching. My body has silver patches covering almost 40%
I am 20 years old male. I have thyroid problem and taking medicines. I have no problem with that but I am facing hairfall problem. Started balding problem from front head. From front hair my hair is also getting very thin and short. So please tell me some home remedies to prevent balding problem.
Hello Doctor I am 48 years old. I have BP 130/90 so I am using mild dose tablets only (ie) 2.5 mg. Amlip. But two weeks back I got my BP check up on 25/03/17 It was 140/90. The doctor asked me to take 5 mg daily. He is BHMS. From that day onwards I was taking 5 mg. Suddenly yesterday I saw my legs got swelled as in pregnancy time. I don't know why? Suggest me and clarify.
Fish is one of the best source of protein. White fleshed fjsh is low in fat and is extremely healthy. Oily fish are on the other hand, a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids so include fish atleast twice a week in your diet.
I am 21 years old, and my mother is suffering from diabetes, can you please tell me the home remedy to control her diabetes?
I get my hand shivered whenever I feel angry and fear. Is this problem related to any nerves problem.
Is it advisable to change from use of common salt to rock salt (potassium chloride)? will it lead to sodium depletion? or will it be better to take 50 percent each?
I had symptoms of migraine after eating pickles made by mango is migraine is a incurable disease what are another symptoms of migraine.
With all the parties, late nights and heavy food, the festive season is notorious for weight gain. Along with a decorated tree, Christmas is synonymous with Christmas cake that tastes wonderful, but does nothing for your health and waistline. Store bought Christmas cakes are loaded with sugar and hence if possible, it is always better to bake your Christmas cake at home. As with any other type of food, home cooked food is always healthier than store or restaurant food. This is because you get to control the ingredients of your cake.
So here are a few tips on making a healthy Christmas cake:
- No added sugar: Unlike other cakes, Christmas cake does not really need additional sugar as the fruit inside it adds natural sweetness. Do not sprinkle the fruit in, but maintain a high ratio of fruit to flour. You can include all types of dried fruits, berries, apricots, dates, prunes, pineapples etc. in your cake. Traditionally, these fruits are used in their candied form, but for a healthier version of this cake, try using them in their natural or dehydrated form.
- Almond meal: If you buy a cake, it is likely to be made with refined flour. Refined flour has negligible nutritional value, but is very high on calories. Hence, when you’re baking a cake, consider replacing this flour with almond meal. Almond meal is lower in calories, gluten free and adds moisture to the cake. It is also rich in vitamin E, magnesium and potassium.
- Fresh fruit juice: Along with the pieces of fresh and dried fruit, the juice is also an essential element of Christmas cakes. Avoid opening a can here and instead use freshly squeezed juice as far as possible. Fresh fruit juice has no added sugars and is loaded with vitamins as compared to canned juice. It is also free from preservatives. You can also include the pulp that is extracted while juicing fruits like oranges into your cake.
- Coconut oil: A little oil is a must in cakes to make them moist and spongy. Replace your refined oil with coconut oil when baking a Christmas cake to make it healthier and more wholesome. Coconut oil has a high level of good cholesterol and when used wisely can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Sides: Christmas cake is usually served with custard or ice cream; both of which are loaded with sugar and are unhealthy. Consider replacing these sides with natural yoghurt that has been sweetened with a drizzle of honey. Alternatively, you could also try some flavoured greek yoghurt and almond flakes. This will make your dessert light on the stomach and easier to digest.