Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mayur
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. MayurYour feedback matters!
Sir my ankle was injured I use medicine but could not work. I goto sleep for very pain how can I do doctor. Please help.
I am 21 years old and I have pain in the knees and I get tired very fast. When I go to sleep, in the morning I don't want to get up from my bed. What should I do?
Helo, m suffering frm viral fvr, and my joint pain is intolerable. I used mdcne azee, tusQ,and ultra set. Bt no effect. please sugest me better mdcne.
I am a 45 year old woman. My head suddenly starts spinning and continues for 2 to 3 days. My pressure is normal and having no spondylitis. During this time I cannot work as because the whole visual in front of me rotates vigorously. Cannot get any specific cause. And also I am a vegetarian person. Please help.
I am shreya shetty afe 16 female, I have been having neck pain for like 2 days I tried some sprays still not working. What should I do?
I smoke marijuana. My doctor is suspecting me to have spinal arthritis. I wanted to know if I continue to smoke marijuana will it have any kind of affect on my health.
Sir I have pain in my back. One year ego in MRI L. S. SPINE 2D STUDY FOLLOWING IMPRESSION WAS FOUND. .1. L4/5 inter-vertebral disc shows subtotal dessication with diffuse disc bulge and bilateral posture -lateral predominance with bilateral facet joints arthrosis, causing thecal sac indentation and mild indentation of bilateral exiting nerve root at the level of L4/5 .2. No infective focus. The medicine 1-indocap-sr 2-Rezole-20 tab And Depomedral injection Was run for five month along with exercise. And I completely well. But one month ego the pain at same place started again. The pain increase after sitting 2 or 3 hours of sitting. SUGGEST ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO NOW.
If you or someone you know suffers or has suffered, from back pain, you are by no means alone. Back pain is very common. Almost half of all adults suffer from back pain that lasts for at least a day each year.
How Common Is Back Pain?
- Back pain is so common that it is highly likely that the majority of us will suffer from it at some point. Estimated 60-80% of people are affected by back pain at some time in their lives.
- Back pain is one of the main reasons for absence from work, and each year millions of working days are lost due to back pain.In western countries (e.g. the UK and the USA) the incidence of back pain(particularly pain in the lower back) has reached epidemic proportions.
- One survey has reported that 17.3 million people in the UK (about one-third of the adult population) are affected by back pain at any one time. Of these, 1.1 million people are disabled by back pain.
- Low back pain is the most frequent cause of limitation of activity in the young and middle-aged and is one of the most common reasons for seeking a medical consultation. Every year about 5 million people see their GP because of back pain.
Changing Trends in Back Pain
Back pain is becoming a bigger problem that it once was. Since the mid-1990s, the incidence of back pain in the UK has risen by 12.7% and outpatient attendances for back pain are now five times greater. But why is this?
Many possible explanations have been proposed:
- We are more aware of our health and well-being than we used to be. If we have a problem we are more likely to seek medical help than suffer in silence.
- We expect more from our health services. When we go to see the doctor with back pain, we expect them to be able to do something about to it.
- We work longer hours than we used to and are under more stress in our everyday lives.
- Changes in our diet and the popularity of convincing foods (coupled with our reluctance to exercise) means we are more overweight than we used to be.
- We lead increasingly sedentary (or inactive) lifestyles. We drive for longer periods, take less exercise and spend hours sitting in front of the television or computer.