Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Mayur KasatYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor Good morning. I'm 23 year men suffering from severe back pain. It's all about due to some bad habit. So what can I do for this problem. May I face any problem in future? Please give me some solution. Thank you.
I suffering from a nerves disease in my thigh because of my lumbar spine surgery was done in previously as my accident was happened in 2013, so please help me to give a suggestion regarding this.
I had a pain in my neck and shoulder since 2 years. I only do masaage that will reduce the pain but not completely. What should I do?
Hi sir I am having pain in my hips and pelvis and also in the inner part of thigh since 5 months. Got MRI done 2 might months ago. Report is normal. From past one month pain has increases on activity. Have been trying hot fermentation and physiotherapy, not much help.
I am 28 years. I am getting back pain at lumbar spine since one month. In the x-ray it is normal. In bmd it is -1.6. Please Suggest me. I have undergone physio therapy for one week. But there is no improvement. Please Help me.
I am working in bpo in night shift. Having issue with back pain. How to resolve it. Does smoking have any impact on this.
Sir I'm suffering from back pain from since last two months is their any solution in ayurvedic pls tell me.
I am 61 years. I have lost the sense of smell and taste from past 3 months. Not able to relish food and eating without knowing hot/spicy/salty food. How can I revive my taste sensation? my left part of body has tingling numbness and pain on left upper arm. I have panic seizures when I feel cold and excessive sweating on brow and body trembles with fear. What's the allopathic or alternative cure for this malady.
I am suffering from sciatica pain in my left leg which I think gets aggravated both with mental n physical stress and reduces my overall energy level to stretch. Would like to know is it curable and what are the options.
I have pained in my right elbow & also my right hand just down on my elbow also pained. My chest also sometimes get pained. I do not't understand that why my chest get pain sometimes. So please suggest me what should I do.
I wants to tell you about my legs and arms problem. I felt very pain in my legs and arms please tell me the solution of the this problem so that I can feel some relief?
Hi Doctor, I am a female of 45 years old. I am diabetic from 2 years. I am keeping it in control till now. But, I have got trigger finger to the middle finger which they say will go only by operation. Being diabetic I am scared to do so. Before it was there to the middle finger, but now I am facing the pain even in the thumb. Can you please suggest me to say is there any alternative other than operation. What best can I do. Thank you.
I have some pain in neck from last 4/5 days. Tonsills grow up and become healthier. What should I do?
I am 63 year old Male I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis in 2007(8 yrs) In May 2012, I developed ampullary carcinoma and operated. I under went 6 cycles of chemotherapy up to Nov.2013. My RA disappeared since than. Now I am feeling fatigue, and stiffness in joints in morning. My AG ratio is .1.18(range.2.5-7) Serum Alkaline Phosphatase.122(range.32-92) Serum uric acid.8.2(range.2.5-7) serum chloride.107.7(range.98-107) PCV/Haematocrit.39.5(range.40-50) RA factor .Negative C-Reactive Protein.Positive ASO.Negative C.A 19.9 .16.03.(range <37) HB.12.1 Monocytes.01(range.2-10) Eosinophils.15(range.1-6) On my legs I feel irritating .ITCH I have low appetite,gas, full Stomach feeling,weakness , fatigue , irregular bowls etc. Kindly let me know if my RA is again starting.?
In my left knee sometimes I fill pain and can't able to run and sometimes there is no pain. What should I have to do?
My mother is 49 years old, she is having shoulder pain from last week. She's complaining that pain is unbearable.
Cervical spondylosis is a disorder that affects the joints and disc around the cervical region or neck. Earlier, it was believed that spondylosis can occur in old people only and is an age-related disorder. However, it is not true nowadays. Today, even youngsters complain of pain in the neck region due to cervical spondylosis. It occurs mostly to people who spend longer hours sitting and working on the computer. It is caused due to damage of cartilage and bones in this region. Symptoms of cervical spondylosis include chronic pain and stiffness around the neck.
Causes for Cervical Spondylosis:
A number of factors can be responsible for cervical spondylosis. Following are the common causes for the disorder:
- Overgrowth of Bones in the Neck Region: This can hamper the sensitive areas around the spine.
- Drying of Fluid: The spinal bone is made up of disc-like structures. There is fluid present in between the disks. Spondylosis is often caused due to the drying up of this fluid.
- Herinated Disks: In some cases, cracks get developed on the disks. This causes leakage of fluid in between them. Consequently, the nerves in this region get damaged.
- Injury: If you have had an injury to your neck, such as during a fall or car accident, this can accelerate the aging process.
Homeopathic Medicines to Cure Cervical Spondylosis:
There are homeopathic medicines, which can cure cervical spondylosis over a period of time. However, the dosage of these medicines must be administered properly to get rid of the disorder. Some of these useful medicines have been listed below:
- Conium: This medicine is prescribed for patients suffering from vertigo. If a patient feels pain or vertigo while turning the head sideways or lying down on bed, this medicine can prove helpful. Other symptoms that should be taken into account while prescribing this drug include feeling of tightness in the temporal region and pain in occipital area.
- Gelsemium: If the pain in the neck region extends to the back of the head, one may be given doses of Gelsemium. The patient complains of having the pain at the centre of the occipital region. Besides, the patient will feel inactive, dull and dizzy most of the times.
- Kalmia Latifolia: This is given when the pain spreads upto the arm region and fingers. The pain can also be felt around the shoulder blades. The patient suffers from frequent nausea. The pain increases when the patient tries to look down.
- Silicea: When the pain is felt on eyes or forehead, this medicine is prescribed. It is also useful in treating spine curvature. These patients cannot adjust with cold weather. They feel chilly most of the times. The get quick relief by warm fomentation.
- Calcarea Phos: This is useful for treating patients who have developed spondylosis due to the overgrowth of bones in the cervical region or bone spurs.