Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello. Doctor. My question is I am a unmarried 23 years old. My problem is erection not hard and no long Tym. Nightfall problem 4-5 Tym in months. Night fall Ki problem Ko 9 saal ho Gaye. Aur Abhi tak h. And some Tym ago am intimate my g. F. But my erection out. Before penis entered in vagina. I meet sexologist and they prefer some test. Ex. Sonography. Blood test and penile Doppler. I am so afraid .any medicine this type case.
I am male and 25 years old. Even in the presence of saliva I feel thirsty and vomit. I am facing this problem from around 3 years. Even it has become difficult for me to speak. I have got frustrated because I cannot face interview, and several things due to this problem. So please help me.
I am 25 years old suffering from pain and heat sensation in testicles and around the bone region near testicles due to masturbation. Can not walk long or can not stand more time it will pain around the lower abdominal bone. Please help me.
I am suffering from allergy and this allergy called hives. Please tell me about precautions causes treatment about hives allergy.
I have an a problem about attraction to girl. I do masturbation. And always increase to sex. Mujhe sex karna ka dil karta hai. Dimag pe her waqt wo sab ghandi cheez ati hai. Mera working life pe problem ho raha hai. Kisi bhi larki ko dekhta hu toh havas ka nazar ata hai. Accha nazar se dekh nahi pa raha hu. Jab kisi lerki ko dekhta hu toh buri nazar se dekhta hu. Kya karu?
My father platelets count total leucocyte count and hemoglobin are decrease Dr. said it is myelodysplastic syndrome is it can be cured fully.
Migraine is a severe headache affecting 1 or more in 10 people, and is basically caused by excessive stimulation of blood vessels. Indigestion, anger, stress, intake of salty and spicy food, excessive exposure to sunlight, skipping meals, tension headaches and alcohol are some common causes of this intolerable headache. Ayurveda has numerous effective remedies for migraine. Here are a few solutions to help you fight this problem.
- Shirolepa and shiro dhara are popularly used ayurveda treatments on all types of migraine patients. Shirolepa is the application of effective herbal pastes containing camphor, sandalwood, jatamansi and many more on the affected area. Shiro dhara is the process of pouring stream of thin to thick liquids over the scalp for a specified amount of time. These remedies are very commonly used and are known for their successful healing properties.
- Ayurveda presents to you a number of ancient herbs that guarantee you 100 percent relief from migraine. These may include bala, kumari, mallika, amalaki, sariva, yastimadhu, hareetaki and many more. These, when blended and mixed in appropriate quantities, give amazing results.
- Apart from these ayurveda treatments, a number of ayurveda medicines are also available. Godnati bhasma, Chandrakala rasa, Kamadugha rasa (mouktika yukta), Bhoonimbadi khada , Shirashooladi vajra rasa, Pathyadi khada are used in the treatment of various types of migraines.
- If due to some reason you are unable to access these ayurveda treatments and want immediate relief from the severe headaches, then don’t worry. There are a number of ayurveda home remedies that give you excellent results in a very short period of time. You can use an ice pack and rub it on your temples to reduce pain. Tinospora cordifolia, commonly known as giloy, can be taken with raw honey for instant relief.
- You can drop a few drops of paste of saffron and ghee into each of your nostrils and inhale deeply. This can give you amazing results and can reduce your intolerable pain. Applying sandalwood on forehead or a paste of black pepper, rice with bringaraaja juice on your forehead will do wonders to your migraine pain.
Thus, try to avoid things that trigger your pain including alcohol, caffeine, onions, beans, nuts, hunger, stress, pressure and many others, and follow these remedies to help you get rid of your headache that gets worse with time. Try not to skip meals and keep your body hydrated as much as you can. It is advisable to take the medicines and treatments under the guidance of an Ayurveda physician.