Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj Gandhi M HYour feedback matters!
I am 15 years young boy. But on my face pimples are came and my face came very dirty? To prevent my face what precautions should I take?
I have black spots on my face I have used sone local creams it does not worked on me so what should I do?
My sister is suffering from skin alergee, various white patches on her body. The patches are looking white and round circle shape. Please suggest me good treatment of this alergee.
I have under eye circle near my eyes I tried many of cream to remove them. But they work even we use. What is the perfect solution for these circle.
I have removed acne from my face manually. And now it is looking dull. I want to make my face super clean. Please help me.
I a 27/ year old male. I am having to much oily skin on my face. Also to mention that I am having too many open pores on my face. Which makes my face look ugly. Kindly suggest.
I hav dark circles near my eyes. From past 8 years. I look fair but due to dark circles my face look some what. So please suggest me how to remove dark circles. Thankyou.
I have dark marks under the eyes and please suggest some ways to keep my facial skin brighter and clean.
Doctor I have tanned face and tanned body. I will marry this November. Can you suggest something to brighten up my skin tone.
If some cuts are there on head after tonsure (full hair cut in tirupati) of a child of 8 months old. What ointment is to be applied.
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition, which is caused due to autoimmune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda: Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to Ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood, which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms:
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food, which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some Ayurvedic tips and ingredients, which can help treat psoriasis:
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow:
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.