Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Hi, I am suffering from addiction of TV. I am unable to avoid TV what can I do to avoid TV please help me for that. Please help me.
I am a 27 years od female and have black spot pimple marks and black acne black heads from last 5years.
Fasting serum insulin is 21, fbs is 73. I am on metformin 500 twice daily and folic avid once a day. 6-6afc. Am I having pcos. Please advice am i on rihgt track.
I am 24 yr female have in hair loss problem let ne know wat all tests i need 2 do 2 know da exact reason
I've been suffering from cough and cold for 3 days? I'm also feeling feverish. I'm 32 years old. There's no other co morbidity I'm suffering from. My weight is 78 kg.Please tell.
My son is 5 years old. please tell me good diet plan for his proper health, weight and height. Also tell me any method for his good sleep becoz he hasn't sleep till 12 at night?
My foreskin is tight. From few days I am using coconut (parachute) oil n doing stretching. And now little change I can see the opening wide. Is it ok to use the oil or I should use some other medicines or ointments. Thank you.
Calcium phosphate is the main component of the tooth enamel so any deficiency in calcium can cause damage to the enamel. Calcium is not only required for having healthy teeth but also healthy bones and heart.
Healthy teeth are a sign of good overall health and wellbeing. There are many factors that impact the health of the teeth such as improper diet, smoking, and sugar.
Benefits of calcium for teeth
- Calcium reduces the chances of losing a teeth
- It reduces chances of cavities
- Calcium, when combined with a proper nutritious diet, helps in increasing the longevity of the teeth
- Calcium can reduce chances of gum disease
- Calcium along with other minerals also help in improving blood supply around the teeth area
- A calcium compound, amorphous calcium phosphate helps in fluoride absorption in the tooth enamel
- It limits loss of mass in the jawbone
- Calcium also fortifies the bones around the jaw to reduce bone problems such as loss of bone structure as one gets older
- It helps in protecting the teeth from acidic components that cause tooth decay
To have healthy teeth, one needs to have a balanced diet that meets the regular calcium requirements besides following a healthy lifestyle.
Related Tip: Smoking and Its Effect on Teeth