Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj D.Doshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj D.DoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi, I do not know what's wrong with me, I want to go out but I don't like going out of house. When I hangout with ppl I feel like shit and alone. Even to go out for a walk I have force myself to go out. It feels like prison at home sometimes but I still stay at home willingly. Sometimes I hate myself for being like this. Whenever I try to chang myself I am unable to do so. Whoever tries to come close to me emotionally I create circumstances that person runs away. I like being alone and sad but it kills me from inside. I feel like total failure and looser. Sometimes I feel like it would be good if I met with an accident or something like dt but later it feels its bullshit. I do not know whether I need help or not. But it seems things are not on the right track. I am introvert and does not feel much comfortable sharing my thoughts with anyone in my family or friends.
Mere hair k jard me bahut pain hotha h jb mai use touch krtha mujhe pta nhi mai kya kru please suggest me.
I have asthma. I have problem in my lungs. My lungs are hyperinflated and also my bronchovascular marking are increased .please help me and suggest me how can I prevent this problem. Is inhalers are best to use everyday? Is that levolin inhaler steroid? Is there any side effect of steroid?
Hi doctor I am suffering from lower stomach pain from 4 days please can get rid for diz and what is cause of lower stomach pain is diz any kidney problem or other.
Am 17 and am suffering with facial hair recently I consulted a doctor she advice to use uproot lotion is this permanent hair removing lotion.
I have dandruff problem. That results in losing my hair. What should I do. Iam having rough scalp also.
I am suffering from thyroid disease form two years, suggest me some healthy diet and some healthy exercise to cure early, suggest some medicine.
Hello sir/mam, I am 17 years old and I have many problems related to health like I have allergy from sunlight and dust ,whenever I go from cold place to place with sunlight then I use to sneeze frequently about 8-9 times ,I also have problem in traveling in public buses and cars , after about 40-45 minutes I feel headache and vomiting. Can you please tell something that I can do! And I also suffer from motion sickness .I will be thankful for your suggestions . I have cough problems too all the times . My brother suffers from mouth ulcers throughout the year even medicine do not work . Please help me sir. Thanks to Lybrate.
Sex helps you reduce stress. When deep breathing exercises fail to de-stress you, sex will do the needful.
2. Great Form of Exercise
Making love is a form of physical activity. During intercourse, the physiological changes in your body are consistent with a workout. If you have sex three times a week for 15 minutes (but we know you can do better than that) you'll burn about 7.500 calories in a year. That's the equivalent of jogging 75 miles!
3. Lowers high blood pressure- Hugs and sex can improve your blood pressure. Sex reduces diastolic blood pressure, that is, the bottom number while reading blood pressure.
4. Builds your immunity Trying to fight the sniffles? Sex is the answer to fighting cold and other health problems; sex can boost your immunity.
5. Makes You Look Younger Making love three times a week can make you look 10 years younger.
6. Healthy heart Sex helps you burn calories but it can also improve your heart. Sex will take care of stroke and heart attacks, you just have to enjoy the moment.
7. Pain relief Pleasure is the measure to beat out the pain. Do you experience migraines and body pain? Well, sex is the answer.
8. Builds trust and intimacy The act of sex spikes the hormone oxytocin; this hormone is responsible for your happiness and love. If your feel your relationship is falling out, there is trust or you're worried that your partner will stray away, then sex will dispel these doubts. The hormone oxytocin builds trust and brings couples closer, and cupid too.
9. Fewer chances of cancer Regular ejaculation reduces your chances of developing prostate cancer. In Australian study men who ejaculated 21 times, a month was least likely to develop cancer. It is further supported by other researchers that sexual intercourse reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
10. Stronger pelvic muscles Sex involves the use of several muscles; hence, regular sexual intercourse can help you develop stronger pelvic muscles. Further, since the act of sex involves a range of muscles, it also helps strengthen these muscles - for ex: quads, your core, and the upper back. Through regular sex, you can also maintain a strong bladder and bowel function.
11. Prostate Protection- Most of the fluid you ejaculate is secreted by the prostate gland. If you stop ejaculating, the fluid stays in the gland, which tends to swell, causing lots of problems. Regular ejaculation will wash those fluids out and ensure the well being of your prostate until old age. Problems may also occur when you suddenly change the frequency of ejaculations.
12. Induces sleep- After that great, lovely workout you are bound to get good sleep. Sex could be the next thing for insomniacs! So what really happens: - Sex can relax you, hence if you are already tired, the act of sex will induce sleep. - When men ejaculate they become lethargic, this can make them sleepy.
13. Regular periods Apparently sex can improve your menstrual cycle. Sex regulates hormones, which in turn regulate the menstrual cycle. Sex reduces stress, which is one of the reasons women miss their periods. Sex seems like a better option than pills.
14. Prevents Erectile Dysfunctions- Fifty percent of men older than 40 suffer from erectile dysfunctions and all young men fear the moment when they won't be able to get it up anymore. The best medicine against impotence is...sex. An erection keeps the blood flowing through your penile arteries, so the tissue stays healthy.
15. Live longer A healthy heart, stronger muscles, increased circulation of oxygen and happiness are some of the factors that add life to the years and as a result - years to your life.
16. Healthier semen If you're trying to conceive, you increase the volume of semen if you have sex regularly. Regular sex replaces old sperms from the testicles. If there is a natural build of sperms it can lead to DNA damage.