Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManishaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. Am addicted to masturbation I do it everyday. How to get rid of it. Aftereffects are very painful. What to do.
Sir I am having semen leakage from last 2 year and also premature ejaculation from last 3 year. I am masturbating from last 6 year. Now I am also suffering from memory loss problem. Kindly help me. I am not addicted to any alcohol or cigarette.
My husband is 54 years old and and have been suffering from diabetes since 17 years. His fasting and pp8833053686020 reading is 165 and 2 18 respectively. How can he bring this level down?
Hi. I am 29 years old. My nose is blocked from a week and I took levocetrizine twice and taken steam but still I have a problem. I am not able to talk even properly.
Sm suffering frm a major prob in my personal body part. On that I feel very itching stuff on that its since almost many months n almost its spread all over the body like reaction. When I rub on that place a big spot come over on it n its done mostly at my main part of body. Kindly doc give me a better suggestion to revolve or remove this allergy.
My child aged 12 years is having white small spots on his both hands. Spots are small in size, seems fungus. Request advise.
Hi my daughter is 15 months older. I see few spots on her hand and stomach, back. My mother said that would be chickenpox. Could you please let me know what take care I should follow. #Is neem bath suggest able #Baking soda for solution can applied on irritating part? Can you please respond on this urgent Thank you on advance. Awaiting for your response.
Dear sir, I am a diabetic patient of 50 years age taking insulin since one year. From last few months loosing my sexual appetite. Please suggest me for this problem.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I'm male, 21 years old and I joined in gym 1 week ago and my trainer asked me to take whey protein powder, I don't know if he told for my benefit or for his business, but I wanted to know how far is it safe and useful and if yes, is there any good brands I can opt for?
My head used to ache time to time. Please give me permanent medical help, so that it never happens again.
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, www.lybrate.com/treatment-for-healthy-diet, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Drugs like methika, karela, meshashringi etc. all anti-diabetic drugs as these drugs decreases tissue level peripheral insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia, which being the chief pathological sequence in PCOD.
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.