Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish Panchal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manish PanchalYour feedback matters!
I was stand in chair and the chair slip and I will gone to the flore and I have shoulder pain you suggest me what tu or spray I will take to relief my shoulder pain pls ans fast.
How to lose the weight am 20 year old my weight is 82 so I want to loss my and looking good so pls give some tips to looking start.
I am 41 years old development professional. I am suffering from unnecessary fear of somewhat happens.
I am 28 years old my weight is 130 kg tried many things but cant lose more than 10 kg every time I tried. What should i do?
I am losing my hairs quickly. I tried all types of shampoos. But no profit. So please suggest me treatment for hair fall.
here are 5 reasons to include eggs in your daily diet.
1) eggs increase the level of good cholesterol - egg white is completely free of any cholesterol and is extremely healthy. Moreover, even the yolk contains only 5 gm of fat and 213 mg of cholesterol. Out of this, the amount of saturated fat contained by the yolk is only 1.5 gm. In fact, research has proven that people who consume eggs on a regular basis have higher levels of hdl or good cholesterol.
2) eggs enhance eye health - egg yolks have been found to protect against macular degeneration. They also contain vitamin a and lutein which help in keeping your eyes and vision in good shape.
3) eggs are packed with goodness - not only are eggs an abundant source of iron, selenium, phosphorous and essential vitamins, but they also contain all nine amino acids and a good 6 gm of protein.
4) egg consumption helps in weight loss - according to nutritionists, eating two eggs for breakfast can go a long way in aiding weight loss. Eggs have a high satiety index and thus you are bound to feel full after eating them. Also, a single egg contains only 77 calories which is an extremely minor amount.
5) eggs keep your hair and nails healthy - protein is the key to healthy hair and nails and eggs contain plenty of essential proteins which help maintain shining hair and strong nails.
if you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on'consult.
from lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
My father having tongue pain fst one month and one week back I observed white colour bumb on tongue plse tel me what problem.
There are several conceptions regarding ovarian cysts and pregnancy. The main question that arises in the mind of people is whether their wish of getting pregnant getting impeded because of an ovarian cyst? Does ovarian cyst cause infertility?
Well in this article, you may find adequate information regarding ovarian cysts, pregnancy and infertility.
When a woman learns that she has an ovarian cyst, she already starts getting palpitation. However, studies say that maximum cysts that a woman tend to develop in their ovary are not life threatening. They are functional cysts, which will be completely vanished on their own after some months. These types of cysts do not cause any complications in pregnancy. But these may end up creating problems regarding the ovulation power of women.
Now if we focus on the classification of the cysts which can cause infertility, we will find two different types, Endometriomas and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
Endometroisis - Its Effects and Remedies
Basically the tissue endometrium (which lines up the uterus), grows out of the surface of uterine cavity in case of cysts. When an endometrium grows on ovary, it can cause endometriomus which precludes women's body from producing fertile eggs. In several cases, endometroisis interferes with pregnancy by stimulating scar tissue formation that generally tends to complicate fallopian tubes' normal function. Also, when endometroisis cells secrete substances, it can cause hindrance in the interaction process of sperms and eggs, which further leads to infertility issues.
Along with such problems, there are other hormonal disorders that can arise with endometroisis which can cause weak nidation and lead to early miscarriages. This particular problem generally occurs in the women between the age of 25-35 years. There are handful of remedies for these types of cysts. In many cases, ovulation is being blocked for a certain period. Apart from this, surgical treatment might be given in some cases such as laparoscopy or laparotomy.
PCOS - Its Effects and Remedies
The second type of cyst that creates hindrance in getting pregnant is polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS. This type generally occurs when a woman has instability in her reproductive hormones. As a result, the ovaries fail to produce the required hormones, which help the follicles in producing mature eggs.
PCOS is generally treated with the help of hormonal medication. PCOS is considered to be the leading cause of infertility.
Other Types of Cysts
Corpus leutal Cyst is very common in pregnancy. It is considered to be asymptomatic and tends to disappear within the 16th week of pregnancy. Cysts which are not over 7cm in size, can be kept until delivery. However, large cysts generally cause pain and need to be removed through surgery.
Surgery is always an option for ovarian cysts. Laparoscopy is considered to be safe during pregnancy as there are almost no risk factors. So it is being suggested by health experts that one should not get worried about ovarian cysts during pregnancy, as there are too many remedies to cure them.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!