Lybrate.com has top trusted Oncologists from across India. You will find Oncologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Manish BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I have undergone Radical Prostectomy recently by a Robotic procedure. I have been prescribed Tadalafil 5 mg. One tab to be taken nightly for ever. How does this help. Please clarify.
I had total thyroidectomy due to Thyroid cancer Parathyroids were preserved, before RAI Calcium was 10.2. At the time of discharge from hospital calcium was 8.3. But now my Calcium level dropped to 7.2 post RAI. My recent Albumin level is normal. But I am Asymptomatic. What's causing my Calcium level to drop now? Using calcium supplement for longer periods is not safe is it true? What blood test should I appear for to confirm the cause of low calcium? Please suggest blood test.
Sir I am 21 years old. By Birth I have an undescended testicle that's means the right side testicle is big and healthy but in left side in the scrotum there is a small bag without the round ball. Some time I got the round ball is 1/3 of the right side ball bellow my abdominal, can touch it sometimes. It is just near to the penis's root. This is by birth. N now I want to know what is this. 1. Is it dangerous? 2. How Will Be My sex Life. Since the One testicle produced muchsemenbecause whenever in night it's falls my pant wet. 3. It is possible to be father for me. 4. Is it The first step of Testicle Cancer. 5. What will I do to prevent testicle cancer. I am so afraid N yes I feel little heavy the right side testicle. I know this is all embracing. But want know. Everything.
I am 62 years old. I've prostrate problem. Earlier I was advised by a local Doctor to take Afdura tablets for Six months. I took it for one year. The present PSA test value is 1.44. Which is normal. But My libido level was almost nil during last one year. So, on another Dr. advised I stopped taking medicine. And as a result I could begin my sexual life. My question is whether to restart the medicine? Presently l feel weak flow of urine otherwise there is no problem. Please advise.
My mum has suddenly developed a gland in her left breast. Has been hurting since 5-6 days.in between got her checked by an MD, MbbS who advised to get USG sonography for tumour and now IFst to find out if its cancer. Sister says drops of water like coming out of her breast. Can someone please help me what this could be.
I am suffering from Follicular Thyroid cancer. The total Thyroidectomy surgery and one step high dose radio iodine therapy completed. Can anyone suggest what are the other suggestion like food, medication,exercise etc need to follow up?
Does smoking hookha and cigarette may be lead to TB. What are the diseases cause by them other then cancer.
I have diagnosed with infiltrating ductal carcinoma, NOS, in right breast (in biopsy report, triple negative (ER-negative, PR-NEGATIVE, HER 2-NEGATIVE). The tumor measures 5 cm* 3 cm mammographically. After giving 3 no. Of chemo the tumor shrinks to 1.9*0.7*1 cm in USG. My doctor done modified radical mastectomy. Please tell me after surgery.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.