Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mangal BhudeYour feedback matters!
Two days back I did sex with her without any contraceptive method I have a doubt that she will get pregnancy how to avoid that pregnancy tell me about any medicines names.
Hormonal imbalance is very common in women who are about to reach their menopause. The setting of menopause can lead to a variety of symptoms like moodiness and depression to hot flashes, insomnia and vaginal dryness. Homeopathy has remedies which are very helpful in relieving the symptoms of menopause, when chosen for an individual as per their history. Homeopathy stimulates the person's healing response to a certain stimulus, allowing the person to heal on their own.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies:
- Pulsatilla: This is for women who are mild, sensitive and weep very easily during the perimenopause stage. These women might whine when unhappy and are very depressed and sad. The women who need this medication prefer company, companionship and support. She is often uncomfortable and warm in hot rooms especially while experiencing hot flashes. The remedy is helpful in cases of insomnia and empty nest syndrome, a syndrome when children leave home. This often coincides with change in a woman's life. Pulsatilla is very helpful for hormonal imbalance including during the menstrual cycle and peri-menopause phase.
- Cimicifuga: This is recommended for those women who suffer from severe headaches during perimenopause. The headaches are characterized by a pain in the right side of the neck, which often extends to the right shoulder. This remedy is also helpful in women who feel disappointed and trapped in their lives. Some women who have a feeling of being caged and surrounded by dark clouds also benefit from this. It is considered to be a perfect remedy for many women who experience hormonal changes at the menopausal stage of their lives.
- Sepia: This remedy is especially helpful for perimenopause and hormonal imbalances. This is helpful in women who feel exhausted and chilly. Sometimes a woman might develop an aversion to her family members especially the children and does not want to care for them. Sepia is known to help women overcome these feelings, enables them to reestablish stability and balances hormones. Some women also get a feeling that their inside are bearing out and get a sensation that their uterus and vagina might fall. This feeling and sensation is eliminated by sepia. Sepia is also helpful for the host flashes, dryness, vaginal irritation and moodiness during this phase of their life.
- Lachesis: This is indicated in the perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms like the night sweats and hot flashes. This remedy is capable to provide a relief from the occipital headaches associated with the changing hormones. Women who need lachesis might be witty, loquacious, nasty, crib and complain about the body pains which are more significant on the left side, like the left ovary discomfort. This remedy also relieves insomnia and depression related with the hormonal swings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor and ask a free question.
Homeopathy does offers certain medicines for swelling under the eyelids or around the eyelids. Medicines like kali carb, apis, china are often used. But the success of treatment depends on conditions like whether the swelling is oedematous in nature, or there is collection of fat, or there is lax tissue, or if this is a hereditary feature. If the eye bags show any variation in size with the day then they have a much better prognosis with homeopathy.
If the eye bags have developed after some illness or relatively recently, you may get benefit from constitutional treatment, covering you as a person.
After going for ivf. Can I go to my job grom fourth day. And I is it ok to updown stair once a day on job. What are the other precautions and eatable that I take for pregnancy on first go.
If after taking abortion pill at home and pregnancy not clear after 5 days of bleeding then what shall I do?
Melon- Water Bells of summer
Melon is a Category of Fruits with a maximum water content approximately 80-90%.
Melons are gifted by nature into different colours like Musk Melon is golden yellow / orange. Water Melon is red giving ample amount of antioxidant in it making it a very healthy choice as it would protect you from damage caused by free radicals (External agent) in your body, thus improving immunity.
It is the richest source of Iron giving you about 7 mg / 100 grams of watermelon, i.e. 7% of Iron.
Your body needs Vitamin A to produce sebum, which keeps your hair moisturized. You also need Vitamin A for your body tissues (like skin) to grow. Watermelon has Vitamin A, so eat this fruit for attractive skin and hair.
One should also use the outer coat of watermelon which is green as it is very fibrous - can be consumed as a vegetable.
Melon seeds are rich in essential fatty acids like omega-3. Try having the seeds of watermelon with fruits. Musk Melon seeds can be consumed by washing, drying, peeling the outer coat.
These seeds are wonder food for the Brain.
A bowl full of Melon a day in summer keeps Dehydration at Bay.
Hi since 2 cycles my blood flow is nill and only red colour in urine what is that actually says? Pls help me out.
Hlo meri mrg ko 8 month ho re hai but pregnancy ka koi chance ni bnn rha me bht upset ho jati jb periods ate aisa kyu Kya jb tk ldki ko sex ka mja ni ayega tb tk pregnancy nai hoti please suggest me.
I do not want a baby right now, and I want sex without condom, so what is perfect days after periods or before period?
You know about your vitamins and proteins. But do you really? not many of us are aware of the nutrients that our body needs and their functions. But unless we understand the value of the nutrients, we’ll never be able to appreciate their need in our diet. Vitamin b17 is one such nutrient which is often overlooked.
Known more commonly as amygdalin, this anti-cancerous vitamin is a member of the vitamin b-complex family. A well-known alternative cure for cancer, vitamin b17 is quite effective in lowering tumors and curbing metastasis. It terminates the cancerous cells, safeguards the body from the onset, development, and spread of cancer in future, and gives your immune system a good boost. The foods that contain this vitamin are known as nitrilosides. Before getting to know about the vitamin b17 foods, lets take a closer look at how beneficial this vitamin is for us.
Vitamin b 17 - benefits for health:
Along with being an acknowledged alternative medicine for cancer, this b 17 vitamin is believed to render other health benefits too:
- The anti-hypertensive properties of this vitamin help in keeping the blood pressure levels under control, which in turns help thwart off various cardiovascular diseases.
- Vitamin b17 is known to boost the potential of the immune system.
- This vitamin is also used as a complete tonic to boost your overall health.
- Laetrile is also known to help the body with its detoxification and cleansing process.
An interesting fact:
If you do a google search on vitamin b17, many results that pop up contain a word called laetrile, which is used as a synonym for this vitamin. However, in reality, laetrile is the synthetic form of b 17 and is derived from amygdalin. Laetrile is available in various forms in the market, including injections, lotions, tablets, and even suppositories.
Now that you know what is vitamin b17 and what its benefits are, let us see where this vitamin is found naturally:
Top 7 natural vitamin b17 foods:
Seeds, especially apricot seeds, top the list of rich vitamin b 17 foods. You can also find this vitamin in the seeds of prunes, pears, peaches, nectarines, cherries, and even apples. Flax seeds, squash seeds, millet seeds and buckwheat seeds also contain this vitamin in moderate amounts.
Nuts are rich of assorted nutrients, including minerals and proteins. Almonds, especially the bitter ones, along with macadamia nuts and cashew nuts, contain vitamin b17, with bitter almonds leading the list. Macadamia comes next and finally the cashews. However, researchers have indicated that these nuts are highly toxic and have been banned in the us. Nevertheless, bitter almonds are used for manufacturing extracts and to give liqueurs that distinct flavor.
Berries – including raspberry, strawberry, currants, cranberry, and blackberry – contain admirable quantities of this anti-cancerous vitamin. Not to forget quinoa, gooseberry, and mulberry! however, the surprising fact is that the wild berries contain vitamin b17 in quite high amounts.
Bamboo spouts lead this list with a high dose followed by the sprouts of alfalfa, garbanzo, and whole green gram.
The leaves of alfalfa and eucalyptus contain high amounts of vitamin b17. Spinach leaves are also potential sources of this vitamin, but in traces.
Check out your favorite yam, cassava, and sweet potato. They all contain this vitamin, with cassava leading the list. Despite being a rich source of protein, cassava leaves should be cooked properly to avoid the conversion of cyanogenic glucosides into cyanide.
Opt for assorted beans to get vitamin b17. Choose for fava, black, kidney, lima, and garbanzo that are rich in this vitamin. Cook them or just sprout them and include them in your diet to get this vitamin.