Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mangal BhudeYour feedback matters!
What is the exact circle of periods for pregnancy and egg development and how was the pregnancy will come pls clarify my doubts and feelings.
Sir/ Madam, I am 30 years old. My menses period is lagging two weeks for every months. This is happening for last 4 months. Why this happens? I have two children and stopped the pregnancy.
Can we take any medicine for stomach and backache while periods? If so could you please suggest any medicine without any side effects? I'm 28 year old now and I hv 4 years old kid. I can even prefer taking homeopathy medicine for long term.
Doc me and my gf had sex wen I ejaculate condom was broken and my sperm was gone her but after that she took I pill within. Hour so will she get pregnant or not please help me.
Here are some tips to help you reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes.
Check your risk of diabetes. Take the life! risk assessment test and learn more about your risk of developing type 2 diabetes. A 12+ score indicates that you are at high risk and may be eligible for the life! program - a free victorian lifestyle modification program that helps you reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
Manage your weight. Excess body fat, particularly if stored around the abdomen, can increase the body’s resistance to the hormone insulin. This can lead to type 2 diabetes.
Exercise regularly. Moderate physical activity on most days of the week helps manage weight, reduce blood glucose levels and may also improve blood pressure and cholesterol.
Eat a balanced, healthy diet. Reduce the amount of fat in your diet, especially saturated and trans fats. Eat more fruit, vegetables and high-fibre foods. Cut back on salt.
Limit takeaway and processed foods. convenience meals are usually high in salt, fat and kilojoules. It's best to cook for yourself using fresh ingredients whenever possible.
Limit your alcohol intake. Too much alcohol can lead to weight gain and may increase your blood pressure and triglyceride levels. Men should have no more than two standard drinks a day and women should have no more than one.
Quit smoking. Smokers are twice as likely to develop diabetes as non-smokers.
Control your blood pressure. Most people can do this with regular exercise, a balanced diet and by keeping a healthy weight. In some cases, you might need medication prescribed by your doctor.
Reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease. Diabetes and cardiovascular disease have many risk factors in common, including obesity and physical inactivity.
See your doctor for regular check-ups. As you get older, it's a good idea to regularly check your blood glucose, blood pressure and blood cholesterol levels.
After conformation of pregnancy with ivf doctor suggested me compound sodium lactate injection 500 ml with cefepime injection 1g, linezolid iv injection 300 ml, metronidazole intravenous infusion ip 100 ml and ciprofloxacin injection ip 100 ml. Are these safe? And also amikacin injection.
On 5 march I have my period and on 11 night I get touch with my bf and he rub his penis on my vagina and his get his sperm and that time I am above and next day at 4 pm I take un wanted 72 and on 16 I get vaginal infection and on 20 days I have black discharge mix with transparent discharge that black discharge seems like blood and 1 day I have drop red discharge and next day have common discharge and after that I have no discharge but on 30 march I have water discharge it came often and pain in left lower part is there is any chance of pregnancy.
I am 29 years lady I had 2 abortion in age when Iwas s 25. Now when I m trying to conceive baby I m not able to conceive. What should I eat so that I could conceive and already I took doctor help before she gave me medicine for egg production but after all positive feedback I m not able to conceive and also my husband also did all test n it was all perfect. So I think I don't know what to eat which will help me to conceive.
Tongue cleaning is as important as brushing and flossing. Use of a proper tongue scraper every morning will remove tongue plaque and freshen your breath.
My Wife Age 47 is experiencing some gyne problem Now a days she has loss of libdo and feeling lethargic as well. Please suggest some good food supplement
Infertility is a condition that affects approximately 1 out of every 6 couples. An infertility diagnosis is given to a couple that has been unsuccessful in efforts to conceive over the course of one full year. When the cause of infertility exists within the female partner, it is referred to as female infertility. Female infertility factors contribute to approximately 50% of all infertility cases and female infertility alone accounts for approximately one-third of all infertility cases.
What causes infertility in Women?
1. Damage to your Fallopian tubes: These structures carry eggs from your ovaries, which produce eggs, to the uterus, where the baby develops. They can get damaged when scars form after pelvic infections, endometriosis, and pelvic surgery. That can prevent sperm from reaching an egg.
2. Hormonal problems: You may not be getting pregnant because your body isn't going through the usual hormone changes that lead to the release of an egg from the ovary and the thickening of the lining of the uterus.
3. Cervical issues: Some women have a condition that prevents sperm from passing through the cervical canal.
4. Uterine trouble: You may have polyps and fibroids that interfere with getting pregnant. Uterine polyps and fibroids happen when too many cells grow in the endometrium, the lining of the uterus.
5. Ovulation disorders: Ovulation disorders, meaning you ovulate infrequently or not at all, account for infertility in about 25 percent of infertile couples. These can be one of the following:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): In PCOS, complex changes occur in the hypothalamus, pituitary gland and ovaries, resulting in a hormone imbalance, which affects ovulation. PCOS is associated with insulin resistance and obesity, abnormal hair growth on the face or body and acne. It's the most common cause of female infertility.
- Hypothalamic dysfunction. The two hormones responsible for stimulating ovulation each month, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) are produced by the pituitary gland in a specific pattern during the menstrual cycle.
- Premature ovarian insufficiency. This disorder is usually caused by an autoimmune response where your body mistakenly attacks ovarian tissues or by premature loss of eggs from your ovary due to genetic problems or environmental insults such as chemotherapy. It results in the loss of the ability to produce eggs by the ovary, as well as a decreased oestrogen production under the age of 40.
Hai doc, my name is swathi, 3 months ago I had miscarriage but that don't affect my regular periods last two months it was normal but this month my periods got delayed and I only had bleeding on the 1st day of my chums and 6th & 7th day I had spotting? Is there any chances that I am pregnant? Is there even chances to get conceive during periods and does it effect baby? I mean abnormalities as such?
Hii, i am facing every month MC problem and also pregnancy ( no consive pregnancy), i want solution this problem.
The most frequently asked question by prospective or new homeopathic patients is related to the time required for recovery. Most patients are worried about the length of time involved in homeopathic treatment to make them fit and fine again.
Homeopathic treatment does not deal with any independent or isolated symptoms. It helps in analyzing and assessing a complex entity involving both unknown and known indicators. Homeopathic healing has to be given time to happen at its own pace. Unconscious and conscious participation of the patients is badly needed in this treatment.
- Vitality level: This is the most important factor which contributes to making an effective homeopathic forecasting. There are two types of vitality-high and low. Low vitality people have the attitude of breaking down under stress and tension. They are largely oversensitive and unresponsive to challenges. On the other hand, people with high vitality have the tendency to bounce back within no time. They are positive, strong and are ready to respond even under a stressful situation.
- Social background and nature: People who are highly expressive and respond to their body signals can avail the benefits of homeopathic treatment to its most. In fact, these people have a good chance to get cured within a short time span. On the other hand, people who have the tendency to suppress their emotion or who are highly intellectual may have to invest more time in this treatment. This is because life is dynamic and people who exhibit their dynamism in life often respond fast to homeopathic medicines.
- Severity and type of disease: The intensity and the nature of the disease consume a great deal of time in homeopathic treatment. For example, hereditary disorders take a longer time to heal. In such cases prediction and forecasting become a bit difficult.
- The duration for which the symptoms have been persisting: Homeopathic treatment follows a basic rule which states that 'It takes a month for each year of existence of a condition to treat it.' However, in the case of a chronic condition the duration of treatment might be a little longer than predicted by the above rule.
Related Tip: Kidney stones and homeopathy?