Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mandar RanadeYour feedback matters!
1. Limit well-wishing - This can be extremely important for those first few weeks at home and is also often in the best interest of your baby's health. Certainly you are anxious to show off your new little one, but there will be time. Don't be afraid to place limits and disregard those that would like to insist that it is ok for them to come by. A good game plan is to let everyone know a date after which you will feel up to having visitors meet your newest family member. It is ok if they disagree.
2. Accept help - Chores still can get done by others. Tell family and friends how they can help. When people want to visit, ask if they might be willing to bring food. Don't be afraid to rely on others.
3. Breast-feed if you can - Yes, it's good for the baby but it also will burn an extra 500 calories a day. If you're trying to get the postpartum weight off, breast-feeding is a great way to start.
4. Hang up your cape - You are a superwoman but superheroes need rest too. Napping when the baby sleeps is easier said than done if you think you have to keep up with laundry and cooking. Forget the chores and try to nap at least once a day.
5. Drink water - Breast-feeding increases your need to stay hydrated. Get the equivalent of 8 glasses of water a day. Stay away from sugary sodas and caffeine that can filter into breast milk.
Hello doctor, Last few months I have been suffering from irregular periods. I had consulted many doctors for this matter every doctor said it's due to my weight. I am actually 60 kgs. So they told whatever I am suffering becoz of weight. One of the doctor asked me to do many reports like sonography and finally she told its PCOD she even said I need to loose my weight. and further suggested some medicines i. E. Himalaya evecare syrup n obimetSR 500mg tablet. Doctor I don't know what is the purpose of this obimetSR 500mg tablet. and will it help me to reduce weight?
Hello doctor I am 26. On the 17th day (probably ovulating) of my period, I was a little intimate with a guy. We didn't have sex but his penis accidentally touched my vagina for a second. Today is the 32nd day, got no period. My normal cycle is 28-31 days. I am really worried. Am I pregnant?
My m.c is not regular. Sometime it comes right time. Some time it take 2 month and three month. My weight is also gaining. Please tell me what can I do. Can this problem is solve by medicine. Then tell me medicine name please
My wife 28 year old complete 2.5 year of marriage My wife pregnancy problems 2 IUI done, endoscopy done, last 1.5 year continue medicine take but still not result I have completed report of sperm. My family doctor told me for 3 IUI Now what to do Pls advise me.
I am having 4 months child but from last two months not having normal period and having white discharge. Please suggest.
Mera tsh test me result 4.32 ml hai. Mera urin test bhi nomal hai or blood test v normal hai. Uterus ka size v normal hai. Bs right ovary 12 cc or left ovary 11 cc or small cysts hai. Mera blood group B+ hai. Or height 5 ft 2 inch hai or weight 58 kg hai Kya mai pregnant ho sakti hu. Or cysts khatam ho sakta hai kya. Mai avi tretment k taur pe ovral l 21. Period ko regular karne k liye. Pehtab d tab. Fynal oz. M2 tone syp. Le rahi hu taqi .2 se 3 mahine baad prehnancy k liye try karu.
Ma'am I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27 August and she took I pill (ecp) after 6 hours. After 4 days I.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and she blessed for four days. Now after 21 days of intercourse, we did 4 home urine pregnancy test which were on 18 September, 25 September, 2 October and 9th October. A all the results were NEGATIVE. We even did a bhcg test on 18th October, the results were <1.2 miU/mL. Then she started bleeding from 23 October to 29th October. This month also, The bleeding started day before yesterday I.e. On 23rd Nov. My question is can we rule out pregnancy now but she is having cold, severe stomach pain and feels like vomiting this time. Please help.
Hello Sir, Greeting of the day Doctor, Meri wife ka abortion hua h 3.5 months pregnancy k bad or doctor n kha h ki apke baby k 1.5 month k bad growth nhi hui h or ab miscarriage ho gya h. Doctor m y puchna chahta hu k baby k ingrowth hone ka kya karan ho sakta h or ab next baby k lye muje kitne gap krna hoga kya es abortion ka next baby pr koi asar to nhi padega. Please suggest me doctor.
I am suffering from herpes genitals last 19 years. Please, tell me that it's a totally curable disease? These disease can transfer one generation to his other generation? & please give further treatment tips.
In Ayurveda, vata is considered to be extremely important. It regulates the movements of your body and mind. In the body, large intestine is considered to be the main site of vata as well as in the bone tissue. Therefore, medications which are administered through the rectum affect the bone tissue. Vata maintains and regulates our daily activities, nervous system as well as our excretion. An enthusiastic and a lively mind are all manifestations of a balance of Vata.
Subsequently, its imbalance is considered as detrimental to health. Basti therapy is a treatment that manages the pain and treats the diseases arising from this imbalance. In this, a liquid concoction of sesame oil and other herbs are inserted through the rectum, which in turn treats various ailments arising from the imbalance of vata, such as pain in the joints, in the spine and back as well as painful menstruations.
Before Basti therapy, Abhyangam and Sedanam are practiced. Enema can be assumed, but Basti has power to detox and nourish as well. Yoga Basti for is done for 8 days, Karma Basti for 1 day and Kala Basti for 30 days, or according to the health issues and affected system, in order to drain doshas and nourish dhatus.
There are primarily three types of Basti therapy:
- Uttar Basti
All three of them, individually treat various ailments, some of them are:
- Stiffness in the back and pain in the spine: In this method, pain in the spine and vertebral column are managed and treated. It involves pouring warm, herbal oil on the spinal cord, which is retained by small wells created from flour or gram paste. This method is particularly beneficial for treating back problems. This method nourishes the liquid in the joints that consequently relieves you of the pain.
- Bell's palsy: Bell's palsy is a disease where the muscles on the face become weak or you suffer from a facial paralysis. Basti therapy has proved to be particularly beneficial in treating it. In this, a medicated oil is placed on the head for a specific period of time which helps in treating Bell's palsy as well as any numbness on the face.
- Painful menstruation: Though menstruation is a natural process, most women suffer from extremely painful cramps during this time. Anuvasana therapy is extremely useful in lessening this pain. In this various oils and decoction enema is provided to patients, the consumption of which have resulted in significant improvements. Painful menstruation cramps are also treated by Uttar Basti where medicines are provided through the uterus. This method helps in cleaning the blockages in the uterus as well as providing nourishment to it.
Ailments that accompany monsoon: Though monsoon provides relief from the scorching summer, but at the same time it is accompanied by a host of diseases. With the onset of monsoon and the fall in temperature, there is a tendency for acidity and the vata that was accumulated in summer manifests itself in loss of appetite, indigestion and piles. Basti therapy operates as a corrective for the vata imbalance and treats various digestion related problems. At the same time it also prevents return of the ailments. The oils and decoction used rejuvenates the body and as well as help in regulating the metabolism.