Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mandar RanadeYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 year old my hair so ruff and damage and lots of hair full and I face a PCOD problem last 3 year and thyroid also what I do for my hair.
Can anyone become pregnant after anal sex? And which part of vagina is essential for becoming pregnant. If sperm is touch into vagina or outside the vagina is it become cause of pregnancy?
Your Egg Reserve
Ovarian Reserve Testing – AMH
Females are born with approximately 1 million eggs and this number declines with age through natural attrition and ovulation but , the rate at which a woman can ‘lose’ eggs during her reproductive life varies greatly from individual to individual .
The number of eggs remaining at a given time, in a female is her ‘ovarian reserve.’
we can now estimate your ovarian reserve with a very simple blood test, it measures a hormone known as AMH; or Anti-Mullerian hormone, which can give us a good indication of your fertility status and an estimate of your ovarian reserve.
Basis behind the test?
AMH is produced by the granulosa cells in the developing early antral follicles of the ovary and as the number of eggs decline, the number of small antral follicles also decline along with the AMH.
This means that AMH is a clinically useful measure of ovarian reserve so as an early indication of your fertility status AMH can help you decide whether to start a family sooner or later.
What if my AMH is low?
Once the ovary runs out of eggs, the body can’t produce more and often the last remaining eggs can be of lessor quality so If you’re in a relationship and have a low ovarian reserve, the best option for having children is to go ahead and try as soon as possible.
If a woman experiences premature menopause, Dr. Richika can take you through all your viable options including the use of donor eggs.
We believe that information and knowledge is power and this test is one way you can take charge of your fertility future today.
You may be at increased risk of having a low AMH if you have;
I am 26 years old. I am having less menstrual blood flow only for one and half day for last few years. I consulted some doctors, they told its because of stress and it will be ok by the time. Please let me know it has any other side effect after marriage or not ?
I'm 22 years old(male).Have some problem during the time of intercourse.The skin of my penis do not open.What is the solution?or what kind of medicine i can use?
I'm 23 year old and I had my last periods on 11th nov, I had sex on 23 nov. Estimated periods is on 10 Dec. I have dysmonnerhea problem. I'm having cramps in my abdomen from yesterday (7 dec) but bleeding does not starts yet. Had 1-2 drops of pinkish brown discharge. What is the reason behind this? Is there any pregnancy chances.
Describe ovulation in detail please. Exactly after how many days it starts once the MC is over, methods to identify the day of ovulation as I want to have sex on that day, please help.
I AM 25 years old, last year June got miscarriage after that I am still unable to conceive please guide me how can I conceive this month.
Hello, m 25 years old n planning fr baby. My last period date was 26th. I still didn't got period. I hav checked twice by preface news. It showing negative. M even having white discharge since 2 days. Pls suggest me what should I do. Should I take some medicine?
I am sick for last 3 days .during this period I am not able to breath clearly and cuff is continuous in this period . so what precautions I should take and which medicine is effective ?
Hi. M ritu and I haven't got my periods on time this time. 20 days have been passed my date is around. 1st but still I dint have my mc. And I have checked 2 times result is all negative. So please tell me if there is a serious issue. I hope not.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin which in total has 8 compounds, of which only one compound is useful to humans. This is also known as alpha-tocopherol and plays a vital role in antioxidation process and is believed to improve the overall ageing process.
Read on to know more about its benefits, functions, and sources.
- Vitamin E that is absorbed by the intestine is transferred to the liver, from where only alpha-tocopherol gets re-released into the system in small amounts. So, if your diet contains the other 7 variants, they are excreted by the liver (not required in humans).
- This active vitamin E controls the oxidation process in cells and prevents the release of free radicals, which is the culprit in all inflammatory processes. These can cause heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and stroke. This process is also accelerated by the environmental factors like pollution, UV rays, smoking, etc.
- Vitamin E is also shown to dilate blood vessels and prevent platelet clogging.
- Vitamin E is useful in preventing and treating diabetes and its related complications. Of note, diabetes is also considered as a chronic inflammatory process.
- The nervous system diseases including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and epilepsy can benefit from Vitamin E. It reduces overall cognitive declines and helps in these disease conditions
- Women are particularly benefitted from vitamin E, including premenstrual cramps, painful periods, hot flashes with breast cancer, eclampsia during pregnancy, and pregnancy complications
- Given their role in energy formation, they help improve endurance, energy levels, and improv muscle strength and reduce muscle damage.
- The antioxidant effect is useful in reversing ageing skin changes including wrinkles and fine lines. Vitamin E is used widely in skin care products including creams and lotions and helps in regeneration of skin and tissue.
- It is useful to control hair loss, which could be due to multiple reasons, including chemotherapy or side effect of drugs.
- It is useful in treating allergies, asthma, respiratory infections, and skin allergies.
- Eye diseases like cataracts and macular degeneration which are generally age-related can be controlled with adequate intake of vitamin E.
- Taken with other antioxidants like niacin, it is helpful in controlling the buildup of cholesterol.
Natural food sources contain enough amounts of this vitamin to meet normal daily requirements, and so consume the following.
- Green leafy vegetables, legumes, and vegetable oils
- Whole grains and fortified cereals
- Fruits and nuts and seeds
- Seafood, poultry, and meat
- Dairy products including fat-free or low-fat milk
Given its wide availability, deficiency is rare, but supplements may be required for premature babies with low-weight and in people with some genetic disorders. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
2. Leucorrhoea/ White Discharge.
3. Menstrual period problems.
5.Lack of sexual desire.
visit us :- www.Malhotraayurveda.Com/09416497909
Stay away from carbonated and other fizzy drinks because of its high sugar content and extremely damaging in nature for the enamel of your teeth due to its highly acidic nature.