Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Manasi OngoleYour feedback matters!
I have a dots on face and like fungus growth by the dove face wash. I am of 13 years what to do please help!
Hi doctor I need a special advise on how to deal wirh silent GERD with dry cough and sleep apnea. I am suffering with this disorder from last 10 days. I am prescribed with Sompraz D and Mondeslor tablet. The problem is still exists.
Hello I am a overweight person I am doing walking for half an hour I decreased eating carbohydrates but I loss only one kg per month my belly is not decreases please tell me how can I lose my weight and belly fat fastly.
I am a 20 years old female. I wanted to reduce my weight. So, I thought of working out and I decided to go with skipping. I skipped for few min and I have pain the the back part of my head. Just high above my neck. (Back of my brain). Why is it like that? What shall I do to avoid it?
HI, I am a 18 year old male. Initially I have BP 150/100. Doctor prescribed me Metosartan 50 once daily. After 1 month my BP was 140/100. Doctor prescribed me Metosartan 50 at morning and Cilacar 10 at night. After 1 week that is right now my BP is 130/90. I also have migraine problem and for that purpose I am taking medicine Tryptomer 10 once at night and when migraine attack occurs I take medicine suminat medicine .Am I continue these medicines? Please suggest me.
I am 20 year old male going to gym from last 10 days for the first time in my life. Today only I came to know that I need to wear supporter while doing gym. I want to know if I had done any harm to my body (especially my testicles) in these days and how can I treat it?
Doctor, Some weight gaining powders are available in the market, like nutrigain or some other else. Is these are good to body? Any side effects?
I am 25 yrs old girl and I am not getting menstrual flow from past 2 months and I am getting married next month so please tell me what to do?
What Causes Eczema? Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks
A skin inflammation, eczema, also known as atopic eczema, refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Genetics is also one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups