Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I'm 19 years old. But if I sit for sometime or put some weight on my legs then they become numb quickly (restless legs syndrome) why does this happening? Hep me.
Sir mere sarir mein bahut dard rehta hai. Bahut doctor se dikhaya par aaram nahi hai. Ye samasya bahut dino se mere sath hai, Karib 5 salo se. please sir mujhe koi upaya bataye jis se meri ye paresani dur ho jaye. Thank you.
I have a small size penis that could not fun my wife and sex is imrotant between a couple and my Mrs. Boobs are very small and thin so she wants a perfect boobs and I want a big longes penish so please sir give me addvice for my dick and her boobs and one problem of me a have nightfalls.I am also facing early ejuclation
I am suffering from throat infection what will I do? How I infected by this diseases? Please help and which medicine is helpful.
I am diabetic I just came out from the hospital I had food poisoning they gave all the medicines to treat me and make me well but now I feel not comfortable in home I have stomach constipation and I don't know what to do I just need home remedies to go to the toilet.
Respected doctors, I am suffering from premature ejaculation ,and I ejaculate in just 4 min or sometimes even more earlier. I am not satisfied with myself . I also have a little cross of my penis towards left. Although that cross is not affecting me but I think because of it my penis size is been affected. I am in great thinking of what to do . Can you please guide me doctor. Your help is much appreciated.
Hi I am 31 year old male. I am getting sleep problem. Sometimes I find it difficult to fall asleep. Sometimes if I fall asleep also the sleep suddenly breaks in between night and then its difficult to fall asleep. I am taking Aswagandharista as prescribed by a doctor but still its not getting treated. Please suggest me some tips or medication to resolve the issue.
I am 37 years old male recently diagnosed with diabetes. I don't want to move to allopathy as it has side affects. Is there an ayurvedic medicine to cure diabetes or keep it under control?
Is there any possibility happen for a male whose sperm is finished due to over masturbation who's 23 years old male?
My penis is very small sperm is weak as well as lots for issue in my penis I very scared kindly help me.
Hello sir My sgot value is 79.12 and sgpt value is 98.12. So is it high or normal? I have severe itching on all everybody even in soles of feet and palms. Doc suggested udiliv 300 twice a day for 15 days. And I have completed this 15 days course. I just want to know that is this liver infection effect my baby (34 weeks pregnant)?
I have Diabetes type 2 but due to poor control now have to be on insulin for a few months. Is prolonged insulting use bad for the body.
Sir I have given unwanted 72 to my wife she take medicine but she fell like vomiting sleeping and mouth taste is bitter she take medicine yesterday approx 11: 30 pm sir please reply me what I do.
I have a stomach ache since 3 days I tried number of home remedies it didn't work so I want to consult you online can you please tell me the medicines name.
Is local ayurvedic sex increasing medicine like gerivit herm health? If yes then what is the safe medicines.
Ayurveda, the traditional way of healing is known to be a crucial and effectual therapy for a lot of ailments. Since the primitive ages, mankind has been approaching Ayurveda for remedial purposes and in most instances have reaped fruitful results. Ayurveda seeks to heal diseases using natural herbs that are said to resonate well with the four elemental constituents of beings, i.e air, water, earth and fire. Ayurveda uses myriad herbs and natural ingredients in a unique proportion to impart physical as well as spiritual wellness. One of the most common and yet fairly formidable disease plaguing modern lives is diabetes, induced by imbalance in the blood sugar levels in the human body.
Ayurveda recommends the use of a few select herbs to control and alleviate the blood sugar imbalance.
- Gymnema Leaf: Indigenously called gurmar, Gymnema leaves regulate the insulin level in our body. It not only prevents absorption of sugar in the intestine, but also stimulates cell growth in the pancreas. As a consequence, the insulin levels in the body is maintained and the blood sugar problems get neutralized.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is replete with polyphenols that trigger off a healthy count of insulin secretion. Cinnamon has other beneficial properties as well. Whether consumed as tea or sprinkled on food as a flavor, Cinnamon can be instrumental in combatting blood sugar imbalance.
- Fenugreek seeds: A common find in most Indian kitchens, Fenugreek seeds are well known for their health advantages. Its pungent sweet flavor adds to the taste of many dishes. But most importantly, fenugreek seeds extensively keep the blood sugar level in control.
- Basil Leaf: Basil leaves are one of the most commonly used natural remedies for a wide range of diseases. The basil extracts are used in various food items and are extremely effective in curbing the excessive presence of blood sugar in the body. In general as well, basil leaves regulate the metabolism to a large extent.
- Coccinia Indica: This herb protects the vital organs from any damage caused due to diabetes. It stabilizes the breakdown of starch in the body.
- Azadirachta Indica: Common known as Neem, this herb is perhaps an indomitable medicine for increasing glucose tolerance. Neem is also used in allopathic medication on account of its various healing qualities.