Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh JadhavYour feedback matters!
I feeling ill (fever) from last 6 days. Its irritating me so much it making me difficult to work. please help me with some medication. Actually I'm shifted from native place to other for job" does it shows any effect.
I am 30 years old and stopped getting periods from last few months even though am not pregnant. Please suggest any medicines to help balance hormones and to regulate periods.
How a girl can be pregnant? Whats was the symptoms of pregnancy? How can I naturally stop pregnancy?
I am having hair loss. What should I do? It's completely bald in the front side. Please help me out.
I have painful menstruation. Pain starts before 7 days of my periods and last till second day. Please help me.
I want to lose my weight. Please suggest any measures to lose weight without being on diet like healthy fruit or any type of food which being helpful in losing weight as I m very much fond of eating.
My throat is paining - can feel some cough - also some body pain. Should I go for antibiotic like augomentin or try home remedies like gargle etc.
I am thin & my weight is 38. 80 kg, no matter what I eat I still can gain weight, my height is 5 ft. there is so much of hair fall. What am I suffering from?
I had sex on 22 to 25 day of my cycle and too mycrogynom from that day till now, I have missed my periods does it mean am pregnant.
How to recover back pain after delivery 2yrd old? Why pain start after 2yrs? Its delivery issue or else?
I am suffering from some types of mind problems like headache on late night, body pain. This will starts from at least 2 weeks back. Plzz give me suitable precaution.
Hi I have some problem about chewing tobacco in mouth I have very serious problem so I do not know what do do I can not eat properly due to tobacco so pls tell me what to do.
Uterine fibroids are benign growths, which originate in the walls of the uterus. They are also known as 'myomas' or 'fibromyomas' and their sizes tend to vary. You may not realize that you have a fibroid as they do not cause many problems.
The causes of uterine fibroids are:
- Hormones: Hormones that stimulate the uterine lining to prepare it for the menstrual cycle are known to aid in the development of uterine fibroids.
- Genetic changes: Genetic changes in the cells of the uterus may lead to this disorder.
Ayurveda is a natural method of treatment that focuses on using various herbal remedies to cure a disorder. The Ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids aim to boost the immune system and balance the hormones in the body. This allows the ovaries to function properly and thus allows the uterus to remain healthy.
The various ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids are:
- Curcumin: This remedy helps the body get rid of the free radicals due to its high antioxidant content. It helps in reducing the inflammation in the uterus and thus treat uterine fibroids.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has medicinal properties that boost your overall wellbeing in addition to boosting your immune system. It is also known to improve the functioning of the brain and treat impotency.
- Diet: The diet should consist mostly of fiber and whole grains. Alcohol and saturated fats should be limited. You should eat foods, which are pungent, bitter and astringent so that the metabolism is smooth; this prevents formation of uterine fibroids.
- Lifestyle changes: You should restrict smoking and alcohol consumption as they tend to aggravate free radical damage in the body. You should also follow a regimen that incorporates regular exercise and a balanced diet. This will enhance your wellbeing and allow you to remain healthy.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic remedy that helps in correcting hormonal imbalances in the body. Correction of hormonal imbalances helps in preventing uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.