Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. MaheshYour feedback matters!
I am a lady aged 61 yrs. As it is I AM OBESE STRUGGLING TO KEEP MY WEIGHT UNDER CONTROL since I am having Thyroid problem and hereditary obesity problem. I am diabetic since 1998. I AM INSULIN DEPENDANT. In addition to this one of the anti diabetic drug viz pioglitazone has a tendency to gain weight. If I LEAVE THIS MEDICINE. MU SUGAR LEVEL GOES UP. At present I I am taking the following medicines. 1. Human Insulin 50; 50 24-26-0 2) Human Insulin 30; 70 0-0-28 3) Voglitor md 0.30mg 1-0-0 4) Pioz 7.5 mg 1-0-0 alternate days 5) Galvusmet 50/1000mg 1-0-1 6) Triolmezest 20mg 1-0-0 7) Loprim DS 0-1-0. Please advise me a way out to keep my weight under check. My weight was 101kg. After starting pioz it has gone up to 104.5 kg.
Hi doctor, please suggest the process to improve or is it possible to cure the problem of less bone density? my brother aged 38, has got to know that his bone density is low, due to which he gets very frequent hair line fracture on his foot. Legs will start paining and veins will pain. Please suggest process to cure.
I am a 19 year old girl. I have so many health isuues since last 12-13 years. Currently I have hypothyroidism hypertension as well as asthma problem so that I find myself in depression many times. Many time I think of committing suicide I want a tension and a disease free life. I ll be obliged if you ll help me in this regard. Thank you.
I am suffering from dengue for two weeks, what is the prescribed medicine for this disease? What kinds of rules and food I have to follow? What types of food we should take?
My menstrual cycle is of 40 day so on which are the days for having sex for expecting to be pregnant?
Hello doctor mere skin bahut Hi fairness hai Aur mere skin par pimples hain doctors please mujhe koi cream suggest Kijiye jis se mere fairness skin and pimples khata ho sake please doctor and us cream ke side effect na ho.
For reducing body weight can you suggest a couple of good products of a low fat meal replacement drink that is available in India with less side effects?
I have hair fall and dandruff problem. And whiteness also. Pls suggest some ideas to reducing these problems.
Hello sir, I'm 25 year old female, I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, I'm currently on thyronorm tab 25mg, I even have excessive hair on my side burns and chin area. Please help!
The obesity epidemic was unfairly blamed on the consumption of carbs. While processed junk foods, which are high in refined grains and sugar are extremely fattening and unhealthy, fiber rich foods that also contain carbs are very healthy and essential for your diet. If you consume high fiber carbs moderately, it helps you maintain a healthy weight because if you get anything lower than approximately 50% of calories from carbohydrates, you are unhealthy. Carbohydrates, which are rich in fiber can be easily digested by your body.
Mentioned below are 10 food items which are extremely rich in carbs and should be consumed during breakfast for optimum health.
- Apples: Despite the different colors, flavors and sizes, apples consist of 13 to 15% carbs, as well as many vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in healthy plant compounds, antioxidants and vitamin C. Apples are helpful in decreasing the risk of a few types of cancers, reducing heart diseases and improving blood sugar control.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are extremely nourishing. It has the sufficient amount of carbohydrates present to maintain your health, as well as fiber, potassium, vitamin B5, vitamin A, manganese and vitamin C. It is also very low in cholesterol, saturated fats and sodium. Consume this antioxidant food item everyday for breakfast to sustain your health.
- Bananas: Bananas contain about 23% carbs. The unripe ones are high in starch, which turns into sugar as it ripens. Apart from carbs, bananas also contain a high amount of Vitamin B 6, potassium and vitamin C along with healthy plant compounds. They are also rich in pectin and resistant starch.
- Quinoa: Classified as pseudo cereal, it is an incredibly popular seed that is eaten like a grain. Apart from being a high carb food, it is not only extremely rich in fibers and proteins, but also plant compounds and minerals. One of its many health benefits is improved blood sugar control. Incorporate it in your diet to help you lose weight.
- Oats: Deemed as one of the healthiest whole grain foods, oats is an excellent source of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. It contains 66% carbohydrates and above 10% of it is fiber. Not only does it lower cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels, but is also extremely helpful in losing weight.