Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra SharmaYour feedback matters!
मेरा age 23 हे और मे weight 45 हे मे बहत दुबला हु और मे हमेसा कमजोरी मेहसूस करता हु खान भि सहि से नहि रूचता हे मे अपना सरिर के weight बराना चाहता हु आप मेरा help किजये ताकि मेरा सरिर का वजन बरा सकु
I am 64 years male. I have been on hypertensive drug since 1990. Recently ( 3months ago) I was asked to add on a tab concor 2. 5 mg (half in morning half at night)since there was palpitations noticed daily. The palpitations have stopped, the heart rate has dropped to 60 or 66 per minute from 72 or 90 per minute. Since last 6 or 7 weeks I have erectile dysfunction. Please guide.
Hi, I am 50 year old, facing teeth sensitivity issue since last 2 months. Am taking pain killer and also changed to oroguard toothpaste after consulting dentist. Still no effect.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Dear doctors, over thinking and confusion are also called stress? Is Over thinking or confusion also called stress?
Sir, I have done a composite filling in my tooth but after 8 months there is alot of pain either I eat hot or cold eatables. Degree of pain such that even when I suck air. And it goes on to the tooth pain happen. Please guide me. Thanks.
I am in confusion if you can guide me. I got periods on 4th September and I had sex on 6th day of my periods on 9th september for the first time and unprotected but he dint drop into me. And I missed my periods in this month on 4th Oct so today on 9th Oct I conducted self pregnancy test with prega news early morning it showed only one pink line which states negative but m not sure if it's 100% accurate it doesn't give me peace of mind, what should I do to confirm if I am pregnant or not? According to you what is the conclusion of the said condition. Pls guide should I conduct another self test or shud I go for blood test to confirm I still dint get my periods it's been almost a week. Give the best solution.
I am suffering from white hair and I'm just 23 years old, suggest me best hair oil available in the market to overcome this.
I have a hair loss problem bt I tried all shampoos oil but still I have a dandruff and hair loss heavily.
I'm a 26 year old male, I want to less my belly fat as soon as possible. So what should I do. Please Suggest me. Thanks Abhi.
Actually I have problem in throat. Daily morning when I wake up then more cough" balgum" in my throat n whole day also be compare to morning is less or some red patches in young so is it any serious problem or it's normal. Actually one day I read in internet it's causes of thirst cancer or mouth cancer. I also give treatment n chest X-ray by there is no prob show. Please give me advice or treatment about this. I m so worried bcoz I m only just 25 yrs. Men.
I am in a big trouble how can I gain weight without using weight gainer etc please guide me in detail.
There is black patch (jhaeeyan) on my face. That occurred because of tension how can I get rid of it. please suggest me any cure.
Menstruation is a physically painful affair for many women. Abdominal cramps accompanied by painful thighs and calves are commonly faced by many women just before the onset of their periods. In some cases, this situation can continue for the whole week, making it difficult to get any work done. This pain is also known as dysmenorrhea. Instead of popping a painkiller, here are a few homeopathic medications that can effectively cure this problem.
- Pulsatilla: Made from windflower, this is one of the oldest forms of homeopathic medication. Pulsatilla is suited to sensitive women and can be used to treat both irregular and painful menses. It also helps deal with over sensitivity and mood changes. Pulsatilla is most useful when taken between periods.
- Belladonna: Belladonna acts on the nervous system to treat sudden intense abdominal cramps and congested dysmenorrhea. If the blood in your periods is bright red and flows at a high rate, belladonna may be the solution to your problems. Other associated symptoms belladonna can help treat are red, flushed skin and temperature spikes.
- Magnesium Phosphoricum: Every woman has a different type of menstrual pain. If the pain you feel is soothed by heat packs and application of pressure but aggravated by any type of movement, you could try to treat it with Magnesium Phosphoricum. This is also effective for period pains that increase in the night and early menses.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is made from the seed of a plant. This is particularly effective in cases of menstruation accompanied by diarrhea. Nux Vomica also helps treat irregular and prolonged menses. It also helps deal with abdominal cramps and heartburn. Nux vomica should ideally be taken in low potency doses as it can have a number of side effects when taken regularly in high potency doses.
- Cimicifuga: Cimicifuga is very effective when it comes to treating painful muscular cramps. Women who need cimicifuga will find that as the flow increases, so do the cramps. These women also suffer from headaches, severe abdominal pain and shooting pains in the thighs. Along with pain, it also helps treat nervousness that may be a result of the menstrual discomfort.
- Chamomilla: Every woman deals with her pain in a different way. For some women, passive movement like driving a car can help alleviate pain. In such cases, the use of chamomilla can be very beneficial. It also helps with clotted bleeding and bleeding between periods.
Mostly, menstrual pain during menses is due to hormonal irregularities and cysts of ovaries or uterus. So, in case of complaints, we need to access these also while selecting remedies. Constitutionally and symptomatically selected medicine in Homeopathy will help the patients get relief.