Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuri DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor , Am 20 years old female. I was married. I had usg scan for fertility growth. Today my mentor cycle 22nd day. My left ovary growing well 32mm but its not ruptured. I had thyroid test. It was normal. What is the reason for my problem.
Good evening Doctor, My wife is 39 years old went hysterectomy with removal of fallopian tubes on 31st may is having problem of frequent urination & weakness, her biopsy report is negative for malignancy sir please advice whether she should remain strictly on bed rest or she can do some light household work, she is having sweating also she is hypertensive & is on telma 80 H rest all her pathological findings are normal she was operated with laparoscopy method please guide me Dr.
My private part has been stretched alott after normal delivery. M really worried for married life. Which is the best solution. Surgery or stitches.
I had unprotected sex with my bf on 18th march. I took an I pill within 7hrs of sex. My period date is 23rd march but I started having bleeding on 20th march. Is it my regular period or withdrawal bleeding? Can I get an early period? Am I pregnant?
Hello Dr, I want to know is there any chances me getting pregnant. Coz I hve a son aged 15 years now. N planning for one more kid, should I go for any more tests. And my period cycle is 35 days. Kindly advice.
Hii. Everyone. Plss help me. Mera engagement hua hai. Mere wife ko blood ki kami hai. Mere wife k saat mera sex hua. Kuch month pehle. Sex achese nhi hua. Matlab achese enter nhi ho paya. Or sperm bhi bahar giraya. Uske baad usko 20 days k baad periods aye periods k 8 din baad. Phir se hamne 9 July 2016 ko sex kiya 2 night but achese enter nhi ho paya or sperm bahar giraya. Mushkil se sperm gaya hoga thoda mgr na k Barbar shayad gaya hi na ho sperm. Mgr tabse usko periods nhi aye. Kya wo pregnant hai. Or pregnant hai to hame ye pregnancy Rokna hai. Hamare shaadi ko abhi 5 months hai. Or ye sex hokar 45 days hue hoge. To 45 days ki pregnancy kaise roke. Or ye matter read kar k app log ko lagta hai kya wo pregnant hogi. Plss rly me fast.
Hi doctor. I'm 9th month pregnant now. My delivery date is december 30. Yesterday I did masturbation one time. Am not inserting anything. Is any problem to my baby or me.
I am a female of 21 years old am not having a continuous period cycles foram about 6 months and I usually do masturbation did there any relation between masturbation and period cycle?
twice checked with Pregnancy kit and result is negative. Having irregular period problem this month, as last on 13 th december, kindly suggest proper checkup for above problems. Thanks.
Winter is the time when people cherish food for several reasons, be it the seasonal availability of certain food items and their unique flavor, color, taste, etc. Also, during winters we need to add food that warm us and helps to build immunity to fight against common cold, cough and flu.
This season brings with it hearty winter greens like palak, methi, sarson, muli and high energy and protein grains like Bajra and makki which are loaded with warmth giving quality.
All this calls for higher intake of food leading to more calorie intake than usual. Here are some winter foods with high nutritional value coming in a low calorie package.
1. Methi leaves: In winters, methi leaves are available in abundance and are fresh. It is an excellent source of folate, vitamin A, B6, C, and K. It is excellent in boosting immunity during the winter months. Methi instantly increases body heat which is perfect for cold days. Methi also helps in lowering the cholesterol and control diabetes. It can be consumed in many ways either make a parantha out of it or a subzi, its goodness remains there.
2. Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits especially orange and grapefruit are at their juiciest in the wintertime. Loaded with vitamin C. Citrus fruits are also rich in flavonoids, which are known to boost ‘good’ HDL cholesterol and lowering “bad” LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.
3. Carrot: It is the “powerfood” of winters, packed with vitamins and minerals like vitamin A, C, K, and B8, beta carotene, folate, potassium, iron, copper, and manganese. Good for vision as it is a good source of vitamin A. Pectin present in it lowers the cholesterol levels. Carrots are known to possess anti cancer properties. Try to have a glass of carrot juice daily.
4. Hot soups: Nothing is better than a bowl of hot soup during chilly winters. Less in calories, higher in nutrients, satisfies the taste buds, provides heat to your body. What else can be a better appetizer than even a simple tomato soup or chicken soup.
5. Ginger: Ginger acts as an antioxidant. It makes your immune system strong. It is an excellent remedy against cold and flu especially when taken with honey. It boosts the metabolism and keeps the body warm. A hot cup of ginger tea is the best way to protect from winter chills.
Let’s gives this winter a healthy break by adding above mentioned foods in our diet
I am pcod patient and I am on homeopathic medication. I have hair fall and that is too severe but after medication the hair fall slow down but not 100%.now I want to know should I use olive oil and loreal keratin shampoo for my hairs.
Sir/mam I have my period on 28-6-2016 bot its 29-7-2016 period is late, I had sex with my hubby in 23-7-2016, was I am pregnant or what ?i am too worried pls give some solution.
Hi My last menstrual period was October 18 2016 and for the month of November it didn't come. The date was 17 th. Now its been 13 days being not menstruated. Didn't have a check up also with doctor. Tested with a prega kit after 10 days of stopped menstruation. It was negative. Today morning found some blood coming out through with the first urine. I don't know what this indicate. Can you please suggest. I have been following the normal routines these days. Please help.
I had unprotected sex with my gf one week ago. Is there any chances of getting infected? What is STD?
During pregnancy, flu (influenza) can impose serious health implications for both the mother and the child. Due to pregnancy, the risk of developing complications like pneumonia are very high, which can pose as a problem during childbirth. Miscarriage, low birth weight, premature birth are some of the major issues, which might develop if the mother has suffered from flu during her pregnancy. Although flu vaccination during pregnancy has certain risks, it has been observed that in most cases the benefits of inactivated influenza vaccine outweigh the risks. However, Live attenuated influenza vaccine is not recommended at all during pregnancy.
Recommendations across the world suggest that prevention of influenza by administration of inactivated influenza vaccine is the best intervention in pregnancy. The vaccine for Flu should be administered before the onset of flu season. RANZCOG, NHS UK, RCOG, FOGSI recommends inactivated flu vaccine for all the pregnant women unless there are any contraindications.
Taking inactivated influenza vaccine can be beneficial in multiple ways:
- Prevents maternal complications: During pregnancy, the heart and lungs go through extra stress. Pregnancy can also severely impact your immune system. Opting for a inactivated flu vaccine can decrease significantly, the chance of falling severely ill due to flu.
- Prevents pregnancy problems due to flu: Getting infected by flu during pregnancy can increase the chance of miscarriage during childbirth. Administering inactivated flu shots can prevent miscarriage as well as premature birth and low birth weight.
- Protects the baby after birth: Infants have a huge risk of getting infected with flu after birth. But as vaccines cannot be administered to them until they are 6 months old, it is the best recourse to opt for inactivated flu shots during pregnancy as the antibodies pass onto the child from the mother via placenta. The child can hence be protected from such diseases.
Often, one fear about the vaccine, is the development of Gullain Barre syndrome. This is very rare and the risk of GBS are higher following influenza like illness. Also, if the patient is allergic to eggs they are advised to consult a physician. Flu vaccines have traces of egg protein in it. Certain precautions are taken after studying the patient's medical history. The doctor may keep the patient under observation. Or in certain instances the physician might suggest alternative flu vaccine, which do not contain egg protein. Physicians decide it after studying any prior allergic reaction.
As per the WHO SAGE position paper, from 1990 to 2009 the vaccine adverse event reporting system database in USA reported only 20 serious adverse events following administration of trivalent influenza vaccine to an estimated 11.8 million pregnant women.