Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhav
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. MadhavYour feedback matters!
- Infertility is the inability to conceive after one year of unprotected intercourse in a couple less than 30 yrs of age . If the couple is more than 35 yrs (female) then they should seek help after six months of unprotected intercourse.
- Infertility is primary as well as secondary . In primary infertility a couple has never conceived before but in a case of secondary infertility couple has conceived before but is unable to conceive now.
- There are various factors which cause infertility . These can be male factor, female factor , both male and female.
Doctor I am 7 weeks pregnant. I saw a video in YouTube that dangers of juicing while pregnant. They are saying that in case of vegetables are not organic it will exposure to toxins. Is it correct?
Hi My name is Puja I had my period on 8 june and my doctor prescribing me to have latroz on 5th day of period after that I have my period in 26july and I don't know I was pregnant or not! Today 6th day of my period little bit blood vassal in my white discharge don't know why usually my period totally finished on 5 day but it still. I had pollybe and it was removed and also did laparoscopy to see my fallopian tube is also normal don't know what is going on please help me.
I had sex with my bf on 5th feb. After 26hrs, I took unwanted 72, in the month of january I had 2 times unwanted 72. I missed my periods last month. After that I did two times pregnancy test its negative. Then I tried lots of home remedies to induce my periods, like ginger juice, Fennel Seeds, Hot Water Pack, pineapple juice, hot water bath, season seed, jaggery, but still I am not in periods. Also I had medicine Orofer xt, 1 tab daily till 10 days. Pls suggest me what will I do my next periods date is 28 march.
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease. One out of every six people in the United States suffers from this disease. It is more common than you think. Like any other STD, it is extremely important to take proper protection (use a condom) while engaging in sexual activities.
Genital Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus.
- HSV-1 is most commonly associated with blisters and ulcers around the mouth known as cold sores.
- HSV-2 is associated with blistering lesions in genital areas that are exposed during sexual contact.
However, both types of herpes simplex virus can infect the mouth or the genital areas, meaning that genital contact with a cold sore on the mouth can lead to genital herpes. Likewise, kissing someone with a cold sore can spread the herpes simplex virus infection.
After the initial outbreak of herpes, the virus travels through the nerves and resides in nerve tissue within the body.
Most people with genital herpes don’t know they have it. That’s because in most people it produces either no symptoms or very mild ones.
Symptoms of Genital Herpes:
- The area around your genitalia becomes red and cracked without any pain or itching.
- Itching around your anal region
- Blisters around your genitalia can cause immense pains when they break open.
- Pain in the open sores while urination.
- Headaches and backaches.
- Flu and swollen lymph nodes are very common.
- Fatigue is also felt if you suffer from genital herpes.
Symptoms like these can be mistaken for other infections such as vaginal yeast infections, bacterial infections and bladder infections. So, if you are suffering from such symptoms it is advisable to go in for a health check up followed by a physical exam and a blood test to confirm whether you have genital herpes or not.
How can it get spread?
You can only get Genital Herpes from vaginal intercourse and not anal or oral intercourse. The fluid present in the sore of a genital herpes patient has infected fluid. If the fluid comes in contact with their partner’s sexual organs while having intercourse they can be easily infected.
Can Symptoms Be Treated?
There is no cure for genital herpes. But the symptoms can be lessened and prevented with treatment. Treatment can also reduce the risk of infecting others.
Your healthcare provider may prescribe antiviral medications to help prevent or reduce the pain and discomfort from an outbreak of symptoms. Medication taken on a daily basis to suppress the virus can reduce the number of outbreaks and reduce the risk of infecting others
How to Avoid Getting Genital Herpes:
- Try to have sex with people who have been tested negative for herpes or any other STDs.
- Use a latex condom while having sex. It prevents any sort of liquid to pass inside your partner’s genitalia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My wife is suffering with gas problem. In her last sonogram fibroid found in uterus. Doctor asking it's nothing to worry. She was on medication, but problem starts again, when she completed. Sometimes before, someone (who was performing reiki) told that it's intestine problem. My wife has abnormal period & heavy bleeding history, before marriage. She is overweight & under treatment at anjali mukerjee weight loss programmer.. Please guide.
I had unprotected sex with my husband last night and my periods are finished around 10-15 days ago. Do I need to take any medicine to avoid pregnancy? If yes then what medicine other than any emergency contraceptive pill.
The most frequently asked question by prospective or new homeopathic patients is related to the time required for recovery. Most patients are worried about the length of time involved in homeopathic treatment to make them fit and fine again.
Homeopathic treatment does not deal with any independent or isolated symptoms. It helps in analyzing and assessing a complex entity involving both unknown and known indicators. Homeopathic healing has to be given time to happen at its own pace. Unconscious and conscious participation of the patients is badly needed in this treatment.
- Vitality level: This is the most important factor which contributes to making an effective homeopathic forecasting. There are two types of vitality-high and low. Low vitality people have the attitude of breaking down under stress and tension. They are largely oversensitive and unresponsive to challenges. On the other hand, people with high vitality have the tendency to bounce back within no time. They are positive, strong and are ready to respond even under a stressful situation.
- Social background and nature: People who are highly expressive and respond to their body signals can avail the benefits of homeopathic treatment to its most. In fact, these people have a good chance to get cured within a short time span. On the other hand, people who have the tendency to suppress their emotion or who are highly intellectual may have to invest more time in this treatment. This is because life is dynamic and people who exhibit their dynamism in life often respond fast to homeopathic medicines.
- Severity and type of disease: The intensity and the nature of the disease consume a great deal of time in homeopathic treatment. For example, hereditary disorders take a longer time to heal. In such cases prediction and forecasting become a bit difficult.
- The duration for which the symptoms have been persisting: Homeopathic treatment follows a basic rule which states that 'It takes a month for each year of existence of a condition to treat it.' However, in the case of a chronic condition the duration of treatment might be a little longer than predicted by the above rule. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.