Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M. TulpuleYour feedback matters!
I am afrin, my age is 21, I have a cold always but it takes long time to cure can you suggest me a thing please.
How to concentrate on my studies & lower my time of sleep & please suggest the proper diet, and how to sharpen my mind?
I have suffering indigestion problem till 3-4 years, I got medicines from gastrologiest and I taken hp kit for 14 days after food, but no solve my problem, since from 1-2 years my face skin was going to dull and hair also whites, indigestion are connected with them ? And pls advice for that.
Is there any medicine or oil which help to increase my penis size My age is 20 Current size 4-5 inches when it erects N im not satisfied with it.
I have sleeping problems started since a fortnight. Do not feel sleepy when in bed and remain awake. Please advise.
Does masturbation causes MUSCLE LOSS? HII Sir/ ma'am I do exercise 6 times a week And take high carb and high protein diet And have a 8 hours good sleep I sometimes masturbate And that day I can't lift heavy weights in gym And my gym trainers say that masturbation leads in muscle loss I don't wanna loose muscle in any manner Please elaborate me if it's true.
Today my dad had diabetes test please anyone guide is he at risk or not? Below are test results Fasting Serum Glucose - 94 Serum Glucose 2 hrs - 163 Post breakfast.
I eat heavy meal everyday and going gym regular but I am unable to gain my weight. I do masturbate 2-3 times a day. Is due to this I am unable to gain weight?
Hello, I am a 26 year old girl. My weight is 45 kg. I am diagnosed by poly cystic kidney disease. As my parents are thinking about my marriage, I want to know whether there is anything serious to worry about presently.
Sir I am 21 year old. I have very pain n my head alwaz 24 hour in pain please help me sir I was trust your site so I put you qus. Please reply fast.
My father has sugar My father is 56 years old Which particular food can be took Please answer me to this question.
I am 60 year old lady. From februar ymy out side thigh muscles are very tight and painfull, it looks that shiatica nerve got stretched. What should I do?
I am 22 year old male I have issue that when ever I talk to my gf I got started precome without even thinking about sex and discharge as soon as it started to have sex.
Hello, , my age is 45. I am having fever right now with severe headache. Suddenly today I am having some swelling in my right hand, neck region as if some allergy has been triggered and acidity problem so which medicine should I take please help.
I have headache since 3 years. I contacted many doctors but it was of no use. What suggestion can I get.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.