Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M P Khaladkar
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. M P KhaladkarYour feedback matters!
I am very much stressed out nowadays. And I can't find any way to come over the stress. Can you give me aome tips to overcome this stress?
Hi 45 year old male. Gained 14kg of weight in the last 3 months. Test done for TFT. T3 is 52 ng/dl. T3 2.5ug/dL, TSH >100 mIU/L. Joint pains, back pain, lethargy, suspected ED, severe one sided headache, puffiness in face. What should be the course of treatment? Food regulations?
Cardiovascular risk reduction Programme.
Do Power Yoga.
you can avoid medication.
Diet is drug/Water is medicine.
Maintain Mental Health by Cleaning your thought.
I am patient of depression since last 5 yrs. I take fludac 20 for 5 years and still continue but now I want to terminate this but when I try to terminate I got depression again. So please give me some suggestion to be free from depression and fludac . I consult too many doctors but non of them able to improve my situation. So please help me. Thanks.
Dear Sir, I am male aged 44 years height 175 cm weight 78 kg vegetarian working in the Central Government office in New Delhi. Since childhood I have been suffering from Anxiety Disorder specifically Social Anxiety. I have been taking treatment since 1998. But no respite. Now also I am taking rivotril 2 mg once (depending on I take more). I went from pillar to post all therapies I have taken like CBT, Hypnotherapy, Talking therapy, RTMS etc. My symptoms are: Always when I talk to others I can't express my facial feelings freely. My face become freeze and pain the jaw and unable to laugh freely. I am completely worried about this problem. Because I am working in Government with high officers every time guests come. Kindly help me how to overcome this problem.
My mother is diagnosed with Parkinson's disease I have visited 9 neurophysician across India but they rejected the chance of improvement with no chance of surgery. They said she will never be as she was previously is it true or you think different pls share with me.
I sometimes feel that I am travelling back in time. Sometimes when I am sad and I try to relax, all of a sudden I feel that for a second or two, I was in place I used to visit earlier, e.g. I was in my hostel room with few friends, or at a friends home, opening slippers before getting inside. These things make me nostalgic. anyway, anytime, I remember something, and then I become sad, thinking of what all I have lost. Does it happen with many people, do they feel that they have travelled back for a few seconds? I am currently not living with my husband since 1 year as he is living abroad, I miss him, living with my parents in my hometown, I have ample time to think about my past, and regret few things, which otherwise I had forgotten when I was with my husband. Am I disturbed internally? Do I need help, as I sometimes get very sad and then I feel that I am worthless and I am counting my life backwards. I feel only my husband understands me and only he can help me from getting distracted.
I am suffering with anxiety due to which vibration in body most of the time. Please suggest medicine for the same or any precautions / yoga.
For many people, relaxation means that partition get in front of the TV at the top of a nerve-racking day. However this will very little to scale back the damaging effects of stress. To effectively combat stress, we'd like to activate the body's natural relaxation response. You’ll try this by active relaxation techniques like deep respiration.
Deep Breath Technique
Most people take short breaths into their chest. It can make you feel anxious and zap your energy. Here, you'll learn how to take Deep Relaxation & Breathing Exercises, all the way into your belly.
- Get comfortable. You can lie on your back in bed or on the floor with a pillow under your head and knees Or you can sit in a chair with your shoulders, head, and neck supported against the back of the chair.
- Breathe in through your nose. Let your belly fill with air.
- Breathe out through your nose.
- Place one hand on your belly.
- Place the other hand on your chest.
- As you breathe in, feel your belly rise.
- As you breathe out, feel your belly lower.
- The hand on your belly should move more than the one that's on your chest.
How to Focus in Breath
- Close your eyes if they're open.
- Take a few big, deep breaths.
- Breathe in. As you do that, imagine that the air is filled with a sense of peace and calm. Try to feel it throughout your body.
- Breathe out. While you're doing it, imagine that the air leaves with your stress and tension.
- Help in Deep Relaxation & Breathing Exercises
Deep Breathing Exercises Benefits
- heart rate slows down
- breathing becomes slower and deeper
- blood pressure drops or stabilizes
- muscles relax
- blood flow to the brain increases
Good Health & Beating Stress
- Using breathing, breathing Exercises can ease the symptoms of stress, anxiety, sleep problems, blood pressure and COPD.
- Breathing exercises help us more effectively inhale and exhale, using our diaphragm.
- By changing the way we breathe, we can better control our emotions.
- What makes breathing exercises extra useful is that you can do them anywhere, at any time.