Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M B Pandey
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M B PandeyYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am suffering from depression. I am continuous failing in my ca final exams from 2014. I really need a help. I am 28 years female. I am feeling that I am worthless. My Life has no value. I am suffering from sugar and pcod.
I have a urine infraction and if I fast it becomes high please let me know how can I continue my fasting as ramzan is coming.
Hello doctors Mai 20 years old boy hu. Era problem hair regarding hai. 2 4 days se Mai shower ke time bohot hair lose kar raha hu .may be around 25 to 30 hair. Mai usually itne hair lose nahin karta .almost per day 2 se 5 hair lose karta tha .I m not getting it's reason. Actually maine Abhi kuchh days pehle salon Mai ek herbal shampoo use kiya and Mai bachpan se garner shampoo use karta hu. garner shampoo mere hair condition ko suit hota hai but may because Mai bore ho Gaya hu ek hi shampoo use karke to maine recently 2 3 shampoos use karke dekhe .to vo reason ho Sakta hai kya mere hair lose ka? Kya different different shampoos use karke hair lose hota hai? Please be honest I am very obsessed with my hair I can't see my hair losing.
Depression is often equated with isolation and brooding but this is not always the case. Many people may actually suffer from depression without showing the typical symptoms of this condition. Hence, this form of depression may go unnoticed for many years. Such cases are known as high-functioning depression. Some of the symptoms of this condition include:
- Having difficulty expressing happiness: Though a person may be able to work normally, a person suffering from high-functioning depression will find it difficult to express emotions such as happiness. Thus he or she may not know how to act in the event of a promotion at work, the beginning of a new relationship or any other such happy events. In such cases, the happiness a person experiences from these events is temporary and muted.
- Lowered energy levels: Unlike not being able to get out of bed when suffering from typical forms of depression, a person suffering from high-functioning depression can follow his or her usual routine. However, they often find themselves lacking the energy they would normally have and feel the need to put extra effort into their normal tasks. This reduces the amount of satisfaction derived from completing tasks.
- Persistent self-doubt: While being self-critical is good to a certain extent, a person suffering from this form of depression is rarely satisfied with their work. Even when recognised by their peers or given an award for their work, they feel that this praise is misguided and have trouble accepting it. Thus, suffering from this condition is akin to swimming a race against the current and with additional unnecessary weights.
- Substance abuse: Since this form of depression can go undiagnosed for many years, patients often turn to alcohol and other addictive substances in frustration. This can further delay diagnosis as many of the symptoms of this condition can also be attributed to substance abuse.
- Feeling like a failure: Many people suffering from this condition feel as though they are constantly wasting time no matter how much they achieve in a day. This can make them feel hopeless and cause frequent changes in jobs.
The good news is that depression can be cured. Hence if someone around you or you, yourself experience such symptoms, talk to a doctor. Alternatively, you could make a few changes in your lifestyle to lift your mood. Try meditating in the morning or fit in some light exercise into your day. You could even take up a new hobby. However, this cannot replace cognitive therapy and psychological counselling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Hey sir I have problem of hair loss I lost My almost all hair can you suggest me any type of medicine or oil please reply me Sir!
Visit your dentist for regular advice and cleaning tips
Introduce your child to the sights and sounds of the dental practice at an early age to allay any dental phobia that might develop. Take them with you when you go for a check-up
Wean your baby off the bottle early to avoid them developing dental problems.