Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. M. B. JhamwarYour feedback matters!
Mere right side wali eye red hai last ek week se and zyada tez roshni mai ankh bhi nai khulti hai aur usme dard bhi ho ra hai aur tym to tym usse pani bhi aata rehta hai and maine betbosal N ,cipla teriflox, moxifloxacin ye sab use Kari hai par usse abhi tak thek nai hua hai please is disease ka name aur koi medicine suggest kar dijiye plzz.
My daughter is 15 month old.I think she is havin conjective virus.Her eyes are little bit red n water flowing continuously n little white is getting dischared from eyes.So can i give kitmox eye drop.Composition is Moxifloxacin hydrochloride i.P equivalent to moxifloxacin aqueoous buffered vehicle.
Sir/Madam, I feel lethargic with no energy and my eyes are always heavy and heart beat increases as I do some even small work. I really feel very bad all the day please help me.
I am suffering from myopia eye disease and acidity also so please give me suggestions to get rid of it.
I want to know how to make my eye power to normal. I am suffer from myopia power 1.5 please tell me about some nutrition which helps me to gain my normal eyes.
I AM A WOMEN OF 47 YEARS OF AGE. USING MEDICINES FOR schizophrenia. LOWERED INTEREST IN SEX. HOW TO IMPROVE MY SEX LIFE.
I have red eyes for many days what should I do my friend also have problems like this what should I do.
Hello sir, sir m facing itching problem at sights of my legs. Its had 1 month approx and its increasing day by day . At the itching portion , that part is totally dry .i can see a white powder type dryness at that portion . I tried lucobat gm . Its gets me relief for a while but it's not a permanent solution .
My eyes eaches during summer time what should I do? I have taken medicine also but it works until I am taking medicine.
Sir, I am having dryness problem with my eyes while wearing contact lenses. Currently I am using Bausch & Lomb H04 (power -15 both). Which type of CLs are preferred for me? Thank you sir.
I am 26 years old. Sir I am used computer 2-3 hours per day. Sir last few days I feel some problem in my eyes and also a head. Sir please give me some tips. Thanks.
I am 19 year old boy, I meet with an accident which has given 13 stitches on left face close to my eyes, which looks very horrible, and I want to get rid of it, please sugest me any cream or any solution which help me to remove the scar.
I usually get a headache, my eyes got pain and burn when I sit in front of my system, should I have to change my specs glass to some branded one which has some features in it?
I am an 18 year old boy. My vision is very very less. No other eyes problems. Only very low vision. What can I do to recover.
I am 45 years old. Can I now go for an surgery to rectify my squint Eye? Is there any side effects of this surgery?
My mom can't sleep at night since many years. She usually passes the entire night playing games or watching videos on her phone. Because of this she now has a habit of waking up late every day and feels tired and frustrated. How can I make her sleep early at night?
He had a red eyes for 3 days. He also have itching in his left eye. Sometimes both eyes burnt. Suggest what to do?
I am suffering from CNVM in eyes where new blood vessels grow over retina and rupture leaving waste materials there. This left me almost blind in left eye 15 years before. Since 2012 same problem appeared in right eye but it is now under control after 7 avastin injections. I have to go for follow up in every 3 months. Is there any ayurvedic method of treatment to cure the condition? Please suggest
Glaucoma: An Overview
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to Diagnose the Symptoms of Glaucoma:
- A Fundamental Eye Examination: An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
- Tonometry may also be performed: Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:
- A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
- A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
- Your eyes could turn red.
- Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
- Glaucoma could be accompanied by headaches and eye pain.
- An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to Treat Glaucoma:
- Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma: Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
- Eye Drops: Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
- Laser Treatment: Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.