Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LeelaYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old with a problem of urethra stricture and doing self catherisation once or twice a week. My problem is frequent urine infection and premature ejeculation.
I am addicted to watching porns. And due to this I masturbate regularly and I am feeling erection problem in penis. So please suggest me how can I break my addiction and my other question is that if I will leave masturbation than I needs to take any medicines like shilajeet, etc to get back my erection power or it will automatically be alright. Please answer me properly. Thanks.
Sir I am suffering from Fever. I am eating all type of Medicine but it does not work for me. Sir please tell me the best medicine name of the fever.
Dear doctor I would like to know from which food or things I get vitamins D. After 1year delivery my wife pain or little bit soiling in body she has 4.99% vitamin in her body she can not able to talk or do some thing. please told me what to do.
Hello, I am diabetic since last 3 yrs. My FBS doesn't come below 160. I take insulin /[Mixtard30 flex pen] 12 in the morning and 8 in the evening and follow strict diet. In my food and breakfast I eat chapatis, rice, jawar rotis + cereals and vegetables. I take skimmed/dairy milk 1 cup in the morning and 1 at night. For sweetener I use Sugar Free Pills/powder.In addition I eat Marie biscuits and plain bakery bread. Since last six months my blood sugar is continuously high, that is, in between 160 and 170 FBS Please advise me to control my sugar level. Thank you.
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.
I am 20 years old, i am getting headache after lot of studies and i am getting little fever. What should I do?
Dear sir My aunt is 40 years old and she is facing a problem his one side face is totally shivering like a paralysis patient near eyes and lips and after this she get totally weak and it happen maximum time it may happen 1 time or 3 time in a day and we consult a doctor in rajasthan jaipur nd she take some medicine but no result and the doctor said that she had a blockage in brain and another doctor said it is face paralysis so sir please help me and before this she was facing a problem in breathing due to cold and she took some medicine also then after taking medicine she is having the problem till now and another disease took place.
Itching Hello, I am having red patches on my body two on my neck ,three on my hands, and some on my legs, itching takes place after they dry it leaves a black mark. Kindly guide me on this and tell me what medicines to take Thanks.
I got huge gastric problems while taking hot drinks it is getting more how can I reduce it please tell me.
My stomach is paining from three days continuously what should I do please help me which medicine I should taka.
Hi this questions for my friend Krishna. In childhood he faced sex problems with his neighbors. I mean homosexual. Now he was 23. He can't control the homosexual feeling. He openly talk me he like to have sex with boys. And also he likes girls sex. He told I am bisexual. I was shocked. Its a nature think or unusual? How to clear the problem.? How to come be normal boy? Any problem will come after marriage. Like girls sex. Please give to him good suggestions.
Iam 20 years old male I have face headache when I am work on computer so what I am do to continue my work freely without headache give me suggestion.
My father had hemorrhoid surgery 45 days ago, since then he had pain and blood in stool. He was given various antibiotics and laxatives, sitz bath etc but they were not helping much. Finally someone recommended movicol. Since then his stool is soft and pain has reduced a bit but still it feels painful after bowel movements and while sitting etc. Also there is bleeding while bowel movements. His surgeon, after colonoscopy said since he had 5-6 nodes, both internal and external, so it is taking longer to heal after surgery. He recommended self dilation with size 4,5 and eventually 6 for a month so that anal canal looses out and stool does not rub much with walls, giving it time to heal. I want to know does dilation really help? He fear it would make scar bleed more due to forced stretching? Also how to get rid of pain, blood etc. He thinks initial part of his stool is hard which rubs off his anal walls, thus causing bleeding. Movicol makes rest of the stool soft but not initial part. My questions: 1: does filation help in increasing anal canal size or it makes wound worse? 2: how to make initial part of stool soft? 3: how to get rid of pain and bleeding? How long does it usually take in such cases? My dad is always sad and depressed due to this. Please help. Thanks.
Dog bite me on leg what is the remedial way to get rid of any rabies symptoms. All vaccination is done but still feel weakness and sometimes nausea. Best qay to treat myself?
I'm not feeling well due to dehydrated so I want to over come from it please suggest me what to do I feeling uneasy.
Dear doctor, I have problem of itch from childhood. Please suggest medicine regarding my problem. Also suggest what type of food should I take. All day I feel uncomfortable of itch.
And at that point, the plot thickens along with our waistlines. The deposition of those excess calories as fat around our middles, and in particular in our livers, leads directly to insulin resistance, and higher levels of insulin still. That, in turn, fosters more accumulation of centrally distributed fat, and a degenerating spiral ensues that leads to diabetes, and nowhere good