Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. LeelaYour feedback matters!
Doctor I have severe stomach problem and everyday near about 12 to 15 times I will go for toilet. And doctor I want to get rid out of this problem.
Main 35 saal. Ki hun. Muze 15 years se migraine ki problem hai. Nicip plus jaisi medicines se muze thodi der rahat milti hai. Lekin firse taqlif shuru hoti hai. Ab ye dard bardasht nahi hota.
I am 35 years old, male, I am suffering from headache for last 10-15 years. I consult many doctor bu not get relief.
Doctor l used to have musel cramp when I play football after an interval of time. I can't even walk properly after mussels cramp. Suggest some exercise to come out this problem.
My name is Chanchal Kumar my age is 22 I am suffering from gupt rog since 2012 I want to get my sperm thicker how can I do this please help me.
I have a disease called psoriasis. Can this disease be curable by homeopathic treatment suggest some diet tips.
I am 21 years old. I have been coughing for last two days with mild fever as well. Please provide suitable remedy.
I got my lips swallowed every time. I use omnacortil 40 aciloc 150 and dapsone 100. Will it work for me. Please tell.
My uric acid level is 6.5 what is the solution I am taking zyloric 10 twice daily is it correct dose.
Sir my name phani age 40 diabetic last 5 years suffering but shivering and not energy. Please suggest any power tablets for strength.
Choose your white foods carefully
- Avoid white rice, bread, pasta. These refined foods promote weight gain as they are digested quickly and cause your blood-sugar and insulin levels to spike.
- Making the switch to wholesome wholegrain varieties will help you maintain a healthy weight and keep you full for longer, as they are rich in fibre and help keep your blood-sugar levels balanced.
- Includes whole grain choices like whole oats, quinoa, brown rice, daliya, buckwheat, whole grain pasta and grainy bread add in your main meal.
Drink 2-3 litres of water a day
We often forget to keep our water intake up during winter, yet it is important to drink plenty of water all year round for good health. Don't forget air conditioning and heaters can be very dehydrating.
Try to drink at least two litres a day. Herbal teas count too.
There are many wonderful health-promoting teas to choose from such as ginger (great for improving circulation), green (a powerful antioxidant and can help promote weight loss), and chamomile (helps calm your nerves).
Eat protein with every meal
- One of the best ways to maintain a healthy weight is to eat good-quality, low-fat protein at each meal.
- Protein foods have a low gi and help to stabilise blood-sugar levels, which in turn will help curb sugar cravings and prevent you snacking on sugary carbohydrate foods.
- A good guide is to keep protein servings to the size and thickness of your palm. Some healthy protein choices include nuts, seeds, legumes (and legume-based foods such as hummus), egg white, fish, lean meat, chicken, low-fat dairy and soy products.
- Protein foods also help to create a feeling of fullness, preventing you from overeating.
Fill half your plate with fruit and veg salad
- At least half of your diet should be made up of fresh fruit and vegetables (including legumes).
- Fruit and vegetables are an excellent source of important vitamins and minerals including vitamins a and c, folate, iron and calcium.
- Purple, red and orange varieties are particularly high in potent health-promoting antioxidants.
- However, if you are watching your waistline, don't overdo higher-gi veggies such as potato, sweet potato and pumpkin.
- Aim to have about three pieces of fruit a day. Try adding fruit to your porridge, and make stewed fruit have with muesli or natural yoghurt in the morning.
Start your dinner with soup
- Have a small bowl of low-calorie mix veg soup before your main meal to help manage your weight.
- Doing this is not only a great way to increase your vegetable intake, it can help reduce the amount of food and calories you consume in a meal.
- To save time, make a healthy vegetable-based soup at the beginning of the week and freeze portions.
- Don't forget to add immune-boosting ingredients such as garlic, ginger, onion and miso to help protect yourself from colds and flu.
Why daily or sex with partner is healthy but not masturbation however semen ejaculation takes place in both the case?
I am a 25 years old girl. I daily watch porn and dirty video. Can this affect my health and well being. How can I get rid of this habit?
Am suffering from the sickness of hair fall and I can't joined with my friends. I feel too shy with this ball head so please provide a better solution for permanent cure.
My concern is that I sneeze a lot every morning and frequently I suffer from cold. Its like out of control. What do I need to do? is there any way to stop my sneezes?
I get rashes on my testicles if I masturbate for two or more than two days in a row. And I have dark line under my Penis starting from testicles to tip of Penis.
I sleep less. I don't know the reason. Once I have woken up its very hard for me to sleep again. On a daily basis I sleep hardly 3-4 hrs. Help.
Ashthma patient should avoid early morning walk, avoid exposure to smoke,dust,fumes,strong smells,allout, and should take thier medicines as advised by their doctor.