Lybrate.com has top trusted Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists from across India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
I am constantly suffer from throat itching and light cough in the morning. Each time I visited doctor they said it is winter allergy. Its been throughout the year. Please help.
I was playing cricket and got hit by a tennis ball in my right eye and everything went blank for a moment then within a few second my nose started bleeding so I put my face upside down and my friends applied ice on my eyes and nose and the bleeding was stopped but my eyes are still poisoning what should I do?
DearDoc. I have chronic cold and have usually blocked nostrils especially in night due to which I face discomforts while sleeping. It becomes so irritating sometimes. I only use drops (sinarest spray) only when it becomes unbearable. What should I do? What precaution in eating should I take? Please help.
I feel dizzy and nauseous every time. I had one violent attack of dizziness and nausea in September 2015 from then I think I have not restored my balance I have problem in standing straight before that I was very physically active person but from that attack my life is changed I just do very little physical work and they make me dizzy. The second attack came on June severe symptoms subsided. I am not able to understand what is wrong with me a slow dizziness 24*7 and a feeling of sinking like if I will close my eyes I will just collapsed. Due to d fear of being faint I am having panic attacks also if i'm at the public places ent person saw me and said nothing wrong with me saw a neurologist he said nothing wrong but still this dizziness. Now taking unani medicine doc said spondylitis but I think it's vertigo I so scared can I be treated my life has become hell.
Sai is having severe throat pain since 5 days. He tried medicine but still he can't get rid of it. What maybe the reason like change in climate or any other reasons. Can you please prescribe any better medicine?
My mom is suffering from nervous problem and due to this my mom headaches occur whole sometime she does not able to work properly and my mom also have an tonsil in her left hand side can I know what precaution should my mom take.
I have a question regarding my ear .Every year my ear discharge some thing wet .From both the ears it have same thing .So i feel some time oppostise speaking slowly so i have to say him speak louder.
Suffering from severe ear pain since yesterday. I applied Auristillae but pain is still there. Very tender to touch. Please suggest some medicine.
Last week week I clear dust of my ear I feel some pain and notice some blood on cotton is it fearable? What should I do?
Good morning sir/madam I am suffering from dizziness when I stand after sitting. If I move my head suddenly, its make vertigo. Why this happen.
I have running nose, flum little thick and sore throat, little headache. I want a quick relief. Please help me out. I want medicine name ?
I have weak lungs due to air pollution in Delhi and throat infection with sinuses also affected. I also researched that sensitive throat infection is also due to congested lymphatic system. Mucus, cough, sneezing and weakness on face I experience. Should I live in Delhi? If yes then suggest simple ways to fight all my diseases.
my throat is choked form last few days .I guess reason is drinking with ice bt it has been 4days still its coked?please help
I am a 47 year age person having sinus problem. I want to know how to reduce mucus and some times post nasal drip creates a lot of health problems. Please suggest Medicine as well as home remedies also.
Sinusitis increased now as its cold, feeling suffocated, pain and darkness around eyes increased, I need help and an effective cure.
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.