Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LaguYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from cough f4om last seven days. I took some medicines. But its nit going. What cab I do please help me.
I am 22 years old and have migraine from 3 to 4 years. How is it caused and what precautions should I take care? What medications do you suggest?
I am very very hard constipation since many years. Doctors have tried many mneducubes, it is in vain. Now I am taking caster oil. Pl. Suggest me best ALLOPATHY or AYURVEDIC or home pathic medicine for me. I am aged 74. Weight 55 kg. Due to this I am feeling very heaviness in the stomach. The castor oil also I will take once in a week. Only on that I will get stool. I am having very small phone. Whatapps etc. I do not know. At this age I cannot learn them. Send to answer to my mail. Pl. Be good enough to reply me. I am using heart problem medicines since 2004. No operation for heart. I am taking medicines for chest problems- using two inhalers, two types of tablets for the chest problem. Before getting heart problem I am having constipation. My father is also having this. Using softovac every day morning and evening. But no motion at all. Some times I will take enofruit salt. No use. Some relief in the stomach.
What is the main reason of premature ejaculation. Please help me I am suffering from last 2 years but not yet control. I use lots of products and ayurvedic items but it is still continue.
My left side of the stomach is swollen and having little pain sometimes. The swollen part is very tight and it always remain swollen as compared to right side. I discharge urine more than usual. Sometimes having little pain at the left side of the lower abdomen. Is it related with kidney issues? Please advice.
What are the chances of my girl getting pregnant if she had already taken levonorgestrel tablet a few weeks ago. We dint have proper sex neither did I ejaculate inside or near her vagina. I just rubbed and tried to thrust in a few times. Should she take a tablet again?
Best protein food for getting energy in the morning. Because I feel like no energy and it seems like low bp. But after having something everything Is fine.
I am having headache as well cough. So what is to be done. What medicines are to be taken. What are the precautions?
I am 18 year old I had last 2 year head pain I had used head relief but yet not get relief now what I shall do.
I have a small penis. I want to increase my penis size and want to make it straight as its bend now.
HIV virus blood drop in an surgical spirit bottle any body used such surgical spirit at bleeding wounds HIV virus will attack or not please answer me Md internal medicine doctor give me answer please.
From last 15day I can not able to sleep properly, even if I sleep I can not sleep more than 4hrs, is it a symptom of insomnia?
One of the most common physically transmitted diseases is chlamydia. Chlamydia is a type of infection caused by the bacteria "Chlamydia trachomatis". The symptoms of Chlamydia are similar to the symptoms of Gonorrhoea (a bacterial sexually transmitted infection). Chlamydia infection causes permanent fallopian tube damage in women, leads to future ectopic pregnancy (the fertilised egg attaches itself outside the uterus) and infertility.
Symptoms of Chlamydia:
Men and women afflicted with chlamydia exhibit different symptoms.
The symptoms of chlamydia in women include:
- Abnormal, sometimes foul-smelling, vaginal discharge
- Bleeding between menstrual cycles
- Painful periods
- Abdominal pain, accompanied with fever
- Pain during intercourse
- Burning or itching around or in the vagina
- Painful urination
Men usually display the following symptoms if they have chlamydia:
- Minimal amounts of cloudy or clear discharge from the head of the penis
- Painful urination
- Itching and burning around the slit of the penis
- Swollen and painful testicles
Treatment options available:
- Chlamydia is diagnosed by taking a swab from the cervix (in women) or the urethra (in men). These swabs will be sent to the laboratory for analysis. Urine samples can also be taken to check for the appearance of bacteria.
- Since chlamydia is a bacterial infection, it can be easily treated with antibiotics. Oral antibiotics such as azithromycin or doxycycline are commonly prescribed by doctors. Azithromycin is usually prescribed in a large, single dose. The dose may also be stretched out for five days. Doxycycline is taken two times daily for a week.
- With the right antibiotic therapy, the infection will clear up in 1 to 2 weeks approximately. It is very important that you finish the medication course if you wish you heal completely without having to suffer from further bouts of this disorder.
- Women with critical chlamydia may need hospitalisation, pain medicine and IV (intravenous, or directly through the vein) antibiotics. Pregnant women with chlamydia infection can be safely cured with antibiotic such as erythromycin ethylsuccinate, amoxicillin and azithromycin.
Your partner needs testing and treatment as well to avoid further spread and reinfection. It is vital not to engage in any sexual activity while the treatment is ongoing. A further retest should be done three months later to make sure the infection is rectified. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.