Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KrushnaYour feedback matters!
My fast blood sugar is around 120 presently I am not taking medicine and trying tpbcpntrol thru diet. Should I go for medicine?
Sir I am 29 year old my height is short it is around 5.5 inches. Is it possible to increase height by using" Growth on" type medicine. Which is use to sold on television. Is there is any side effect & how much it is helpful.
Hello sir/madam I was 102kg a year ago. With the help of exercise and diet I have reduce it upto 75kg nw. Problem I am suffering nw is, I have a big bumb (ass) which is not getting reduce at all. And it looks bad when ever I wer formal clothes for office. Please help me to reduce it.
Hi I have Jaundice last year on December, do I need to recheck and do the sonography of abdomen and blood test. PLease guide me.
Hello Dr. I want to reduce my belly fat from tmy N thigh area so I am doing yoga and taking warm water with honey N lemon I just want to ask that after taking warm water with honey N lemon how much time I have to wait for my breakfast. I am giving half N hour is that is OK or not. Pls suggest and reply. Thanks and regards.
Dear sir My name is rakesh mehras. My problem in my nose. When I go in sun that after time coming blood from my nose. please tell me best solution Thanks.
Hello sir or madam I am 30 years old man xavier for a week of time I having a back pain for me I can not able to take things from down can you please help me in this problem any more solutions for this back pain .thanking you kindly do help full for me.
As per schedule I take 1gm metformin hydrochloride after dinner as per prescription for diabetes control. I finished my dinner at 7 PM and took 1 tab of 1 mg metformin hydrochloride and by mistake took another 1 mg metformin hydrochloride tab at 8 PM. So I have consumed 2 mg in place of 1 mg of metformin hydrochloride after dinner. I am afraid this might Lower down my sugar level suddenly instantly, can it be life threatening ? .Request immediate advice please. If possible Pl. Advise
How to reduce sodium consumption through diet
Minerals and salts are important parts of our daily diets. These minerals play significant roles in the functioning of the human body but, if found in excess, they might adversely impact your health. One such mineral is sodium, which is abundant in most food sources.
Sodium is present in every food in the form of salt. Most forms of meat, canned vegetables and soup, junk food and pickles are some examples of food which are naturally high in sodium. Apart from this, any cooked food will have salt crystals within it. Medical research has shown that most people consume more sodium than what is recommended.
Ill Effects of Sodium Intake in Excess
- The most common problem caused by the excessive consumption of sodium is high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure, apart from being the cause of strokes can also affect internal organs like kidneys and cause renal failure over time.
- It can also be detrimental to the heart and be a contributing factor to heart conditions as well.
Here are some of the ways through which you can reduce sodium intake through changes in diet.
- Increasing the intake of fruits within the diet - Inclusion of more fresh fruits in your diet will reduce the amount of sodium consumption. Canned and processed fruits may increase sodium consumption and hence should be reduced.
- Changing to fresh unprocessed meats - Certain processed and packaged meats such as in snacks and fast foods should be avoided as they have high sodium content. Hence, consumption of fresh meat instead of processed meat is an effective way to reduce your daily sodium intake.
- Including more leafy vegetables in your diet - Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and celery have a lot of water and also help reduce the sodium intake in your body.
- Drinking plenty of water - Sodium levels can rise within the body when it is dehydrated. Thus, it is prudent to always keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Mustard Oil Versus Refined Oil