Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Age 27 Weight 40 Cyst in left adnexa Both fallopian tubes are blocked Left fimbrial blockage Right corneal blockage Suffering from infertility Tell me ayurvedic aur homeopathic solution without any surgical process.
Dear sir, My mother (age 55 yrs) has suffering pain in her back (just upper to the left hips. Sometimes the pain is unbearable. She also have pain in her feet. She could not placed her feet on the floor properly after getting rest. Please consult sir.
Helo sir mera naam chetan h nd sir muje sexual pblm se related kuch puchna h nd sir muje sex krne m pain feel hota h nd sir penis k upar jo layer hoti h jisse niche krte h usse jyda niche krne par bhi pain feel hota h nd meri shadi nahi hui h but m sex kr chuka hu. Nd sir phle mene masturbution bhot kari h bhot jyda. Nd sir meri penis k aas pass jo layer hoti h jaha par nase hoti h waha par bhot chote chote daane s bhi ho gaye h.nd plss sir muje isska solution do nd ye kya h or kis wajha s hua h or ye thik kesa hoga. Plsss sir meri help kro.
I am a married person but my wife always avoiding me at the time of sex. Why she is not cooperate me. Yes per yer one to two time she permitted me. Why it depress my mind and I search a new girlfriend for my mental cool.
I have piles for last 2 weeks, I am suffering from piles and I can not tolerance the pain can you give me suggest whether you I go for surgery or taking medicines.
My son is 24 years old. He is suffering from morning nausea since long. And also constipation. Pl advice.
I have low immunity power. How to improve it. I always feel weakness in my body ,how to overcome with this?
Hi I am Bhanu I want a suggestion from u. I want to be thin I want to loss my weight I can't stay like this I want to become thin. Plsss give me suggestions and beauty tips.
It has long been established that the kind of food you intake and the way you prepare it go a long way in deciding your digestive and overall health. A person is always advised to have a filling breakfast, a moderately elaborate lunch, but a beggar's dinner. This kind of a balanced diet helps a person to live a way healthier life.
The following points will help you to have a healthy dinner facilitating your wellbeing:
- Opt for a broth instead of something greasy and oily: If you plan to cook veggies on a pan, chuck the idea of using oil. Oily and greasy food should be your last dinner option. Excess oil not only complicates digestive processes, but it also interferes with your regular sleep patterns. The next solution available is to use vegetable broth in place of oil. Pieces of lean meat or diced vegetables steamed in some broth can make a yummy meal indeed.
- Try avoiding dairy products after sundown: It is hard for your body to break down dairy products, such as full cream milk or cheese at night. Dairy products are also fattening. It would be best to have these in the day. Contrary to popular belief, milk is not an essential part of an adult's diet. It is inevitable in your growing age. To fulfill one's bodily requirement of calcium without causing extra pressure on the digestive system, a generous helping of plain yogurt can be had with dinner.
- Drink water before you start with your meal: Water kills your ability to overeat. Many tend to drink soda or carbonated drinks alongside lunch or dinner; this is a bad practice. One may sip on to water while eating a meal, but that too in moderation. You should drink water before sitting at the dining table; this way you can successfully prevent yourself from overeating.
- Spices can actually help: Spice is not a vice. Spices bring added flavor to your food and subject you to the benefits of natural products. May it be a soup, broth or a salad; adding spices can prove to be effective. Cinnamon and turmeric can actually protect you against a host of diseases. Garlic fights off cancer. Using ginger to cook your dinner can also be extremely helpful.
- Whole grains pave your way to good health: Instead of having refined grains you should go in for whole grains. Whole grains are rich in fiber and fills you up for a longer span of time. Fiber can come to your aid if you suffer from chronic constipation as it is known to stimulate bowel movements.