Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KhannaYour feedback matters!
I have gastric problem. My stomach is blowing & I have problem of bloating down. Is there any nature way to reduce this.
I have a PCOD borderline Syndromes. From last 1 and half years since I am married. I want to know what can I do for that. What's the treatment apart from walking. And also my stomach iz very sensitive. I have stomach pain from last 8 months and everything iz normal clinically tested. But still I have pain in Right lower quadrant (RLQ) abdominal pain. Just below chest right side. Pain starts after having meal. Starts bloating. And breathing gets less than normal. please please please help me doctors. I want to conceive and without any pain or other diseases.
What is the reason behind law erection I got erection in the early morning but for sexual life I didn't get it.
What should be a daily routines after marriage to maintain figure and face. What about daily basis sex. What should be the gap ?
I have tonsils. Left side tonsil is very enlarged. Right side is less enlarged. One doctor said- this can be cured only by operation. I did not do that. Homeopathy Doctor said- no need for operation. Take medicine for 1.5 years. It will cure. I took Homeopathy medicine. At the time of eating I was fine, but when I left my throat pains and ulcers also come with pain. I am taking Septilin from Himalayas. But its not the proper solution. Please advise the best solution how to remove tonsils completely from the root. I cannot eat cold things also. I am suffering from bad and huge enlarged tonsils.
Sir, I am 51 years old and suffering from diabetics since last 6 years and the results vary from 140 to 155 (fasting) and 180 to 200 after food. Please advise me how to maintain my sugar level and what diet should I take for that on regular basis. Thanks.
I am 18 years old I have pain in my stomach from few months. I done ultra sound but nothing found any disease. doctor tell their only gas problem but gets not relief. Please tell what can I do now.
I have a problem in gas. Everything what I eat becomes sour and my mouth also becomes sour. I cant eat so much. Anything I eat becomes sour and a pain arise in throat from chest. I went to vellore CMC. But nothing changed.
I am 19 years old and I have problem of acidity due to which my stomach just gets filled by air.what to do
I am 25 years old male, Inside of penis (like muscle part) is previously its very strengthen but now its very weak, due to this reason I am not getting mood also. Even I did't get a thought to use masturbation. I don't have any habits of drinking and smoking Even I didn't watch porn also. Please tell me what should I do? How should I be out from this problem? Please suggest me what happened? I am feeling sad about my sexual life.
In night times I loss my sperm without knowing and it gives me pain and this was happening recently. What's the problem and what is the solution.
How to have strong control on my masturbation and reduce my unnecessary attractions for my penis? please give tips to help me.
I am 31 yrs male and planning for a baby so have done the test on sperm report in which as per doctor there were no sperms created in report and he was saying the colour of sperm is milky. Could you please guide me how can I create the sperm and increase the volume and do the family planning?
1. Eat more fibre
‘It is recommended you have 25 to 50 grams of fibre a day,’foods with lots of fibre include cereals such as wheat germ and bran, whole-wheat and rye flours, grainy breads, fresh fruit (especially berries), dried fruits such as prunes and figs, vegetables, and legumes such as chickpeas, lentils and beans. Increase fibre intake gradually to avoid getting gas or diarrhea, or worsening constipation.
2. Exercise regularly
Aim to be physically active at least three times a week for 30 minutes or more. Physical activity stimulates your intestinal muscles to work more efficiently. It also decreases the amount of time needed for food to move through your intestines, so stools stay moist.
3. Drink lots of water
Eight glasses of water a day. Water lubricates the intestines and also moistens the food you eat, aiding its flow through your body.
4. Lose the stress
‘Psychological stress has a huge effect on bowel function. ‘we say the bowel is the little brain of the human body. The brain and bowel are highly interconnected.’ bowel movements depend on intricate signalling between the gut and the brain. When the brain is under stress, the bowel is, too. People who are stressed are less likely to exercise and eat nutritious foods.
5. Stick with a regular routine
Bowel movements occur according to the body’s internal ‘clock.’ when you ignore the urge to go to the bathroom, there’s more time for water to be extracted from the stools into the body, making them harder to pass. (one idea: give yourself enough time to make bowel movements part of your morning at-home routine.)
6. If necessary, use laxatives, but don’t overdo them
Most over-the-counter products are safe to use, as long as you follow package directions. But overuse can make the bowel lazy. For occasional help, there are several laxatives to choose from: bulk-forming osmotic laxatives, help fluids to flow, and stimulate muscles that aid in digestion. Stimulant laxatives, cause muscle contractions in the intestines that are needed to get things moving, and should be used sparingly. At-home enemas can be used in cases of acute constipation. Suppositories may also help.
7. Be prepared for travel
Drinking lots of water and, when eating out, choosing menu items with fruit and vegetables in them. Pack high-fibre foods. And take your running shoes with you, so you can be sure to get that crucial exercise.
The LES valve in the stomach is designed in such a way that as soon as food passes through it, it closes. If however, LES remains partially or fully open, acid produced by the stomach can move up to the esophagus resulting in a burning sensation called acid reflux or heartburn. This condition is commonly known as the hital hernia.
Some of the common symptoms of acid reflux:
1. Consumption of large meals at one go.
2. Lying down immediately after having a meal.
3. Obesity or being overweight.
4. Consumption of snacks just before bedtime .
5. Consumption of certain food items such as chocolate, garlic, onion and citrus-related food.
6. Consumption of caffeine related products such as coffee, liquor and cigarettes.
7. Certain medicines such as aspirin is also known to be a trigger for acid reflux.
8. Pregnant women or patients with blood pressure are known to be suffering from acid reflux.
Tips to deal with acid reflux
There is a wide range of treatment options available for acid reflux. If you are suffering from occasional heartburn, there are some wonderful home remedies that can be tried. However, if the acid reflux recurs more than once in a week, it is best to consult a doctor. Home remedies to deal with acid reflux:
1. Sleeping on the left side is known to reduce acid reflux.
2. Reducing weight greatly helps in tackling acid burn. Patients with obesity are more vulnerable to acid burn.
3. It is best to avoid food that triggers acid burn.
4. Chewing gum greatly helps in countering acid burn. It helps in producing saliva which soothe the esophagus.
5. Intake of One spoon of baking soda every day proves to be extremely effective. Baking soda contains sodium bicarbonate which has a pH of more than 7 and can effectively neutralize the acid from stomach.
6. Intake of aloe vera, apple, banana or ginger is known to have very positive effects on acid burn.
7. Intake of 1 table-spoon of mustard can give instant relief from acid burn. Mustard’s alkaline properties can make the acid neutral in the system.
8. Regular intake (one after every meal) of almond helps to fight acid burn
1. If you are buying over the counter, Histamine 2 blockers is a great medicine that instantly gives relief from an acid burn. Typically Doctors suggest this medicine with a higher dosage. This medicine can be consumed half an hour before the consumption of a meal. However, It is best to consult a doctor before consuming any medication.
2. Doctors often suggest medicine from the PPI family. It effectively blocks acid production in the esophagus for a longer duration. Some common medicine from this group includes Lansoprazole, Pantoprazole and Rabeprazole. Although, a doctor should be consulted.