Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kavita WaghamareYour feedback matters!
I have piles and acute constipation. The Dr has prescribed Cremelex tab, a laxative to take daily. I don't want to be habitual. What should I do Please
my gf n she is not interested in sex, we do it many time but she never enjoy it there is any medicines which help her.
Sir I have eye sight. Some times automatically tears will come unknowingly, is that a health problem or is it any symptoms of disease?
My brother has fever for three days. His eyes colour is yellow. He has also headache.what is the solution?
Hi doctor, we had good time when we are in sex we enjoy doing for more than 60 to 80 mins, But my wife was asking again to have a little more time. She was not satisfied? But I have no interest and no stamina? What should I do? I am facing it very dayin my sex life? Help me.
My wife is having thyroid from last 20 years she is now over weight 70 Kg and hight 5.0. She has sciatica, she has spondylitis, every day she is suffering from head pain, she have swelling on whole body. I am middle class person. Please guid me what to do. She is having hypothesized.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 77 kgs to 87 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
I am 32 years male I am heart patient 6 years approx, doctors did endoplasmic surgery and placed a stunt, i had taken precautions about folding, but now I am very stressed, so please give me some tips and suggestions for my futuristic good health. Thanks.
I have some hair fall problem and growing of white hair problem since last 2 years, pls suggest the medicine which is no side effects from the any medicine.
Hi. I am 25 years old. Used to smoke 1 cigarette daily. Stopped since few days due to congestion in chest and pain in throat. Yesterday night I had severe headache, so I smoke again. But today since morning I am having severe pain in my throat and chest. With little blood while I spit cough. Puffy eyes. Severe weakness. Please advice as to what should I do. I have a history of pneumonia which affected me twice when I was a teenager.
Runner's knee is a painful condition that is usually encountered by athletes who indulge in varied exercises like running, jumping, walking, biking and more, on a regular or professional basis. The kneecap is a region that gets affected with aches and pain when a person is suffering from Runner's knee. This condition can occur due to a fall or constant bending of the knee, which can lead to misalignment of the knee joints and knee cap. Also, weak muscles and lack of balance during physical activities can add to the risk of contracting this condition.
Here's how you can deal with it.
- Give it Rest: Literally! Suffering from Runner's knee could also mean that your body is trying to ask you to slow down. Wear and tear from excessive levels of physical activity can lead to Runner's knee, and in such cases, the best way to come back to peak physical form is to take some rest so that the knee is free of activity and consequent pain until it is ready to take on exercise again.
- The Only Way is 'Up': When you are suffering from pain in the region behind and around the knee cap due to Runner's knee, the best way to alleviate the pain is to place your knee in an elevated position. Get yourself some comfortable cushions and pile a few of them up before placing your knee on top. This position will give support even as blood circulation increases and inflammation, if any, decreases.
- Anti-inflammation Medication: See your doctor for chronic Runner's knee and find out if you are suffering from inflammation which may require the help of medication. This medication can bring down and gradually eliminate the inflammation or swelling, to give you relief from the pain. Remember to check for side effects before you take these medicines, though.
- Strengthening Exercises: A sure shot way of dealing with chronic pain is to do some muscle strengthening exercises as prescribed by your orthopaedic specialist or a physiotherapist. Doing these exercises will give your muscles the strength to support your knees in a better way while you indulge in athletic activities. Remember to substantiate these exercises with a calcium and protein rich diet as well.
- Cold Compress: In case you have had a fall or suffered an injury which has led to Runner's knee, you can make use of a cold compress or an ice pack to relieve the pain for some time. Ice is a well-known treatment for acute and sudden pain.
Runner's knee is a condition that needs care, rest, and medication if it is persistent. If these methods do not help, you should see a doctor for scans and tests.
Related Tip: Physiotherapeutic Approaches for Sports Injuries?