Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kaveri BhosaleYour feedback matters!
I have rashes on my left hand because wearing a watch, any prescription to avoid? Does Candid powder is worthful?
I am pregnant and then I take medicined for which my menses started and it occurs for five days. My menses completed 4 days before and again from yesterday it started with heavy blood which is blackish in color. What should I do?
I am 19 year old female suffering from vaginal infection and missed two consecutive periods. Also the vaginal discharge is green in colour and clots are present .what does this mean please advice me doctor.
Hi doctor mere face pr ghadde hai aur colour bhi fair nhi h kya kru gaddhe chle jaye aur glow bhi aa jay.
Hi doctor. She is 18 years old and smoked cigarette for the 1st time, (last night). She after sometime started feeling a sudden burning throat and coughing. Is it really dangerous? How to rid off this burn and cough? And, is there any medication to cure the damaged caused to cells and lungs? Please suggest, thank you.
I am 24 years old I met many doctors but no 1 told me the reason of my baldness. How can I get back my hair.
I am having pimples on my face as well as on my chest and back. What should be done for getting rid of this problem.
What kind of diet should I prefer to maintain ma stamina n to look fairer as I play cricket daily in sunlight.
I am suffering irregular periods I have consult a lady doctor they said there is over weight gain that's why you r suffering from irregular period.
Hello sir I'm from Haridwar. I am suffering from small mouth opening because chewing tobacco please help why can I do?
I'm having an irregular periods for example once in 3months I tried many home remedies but I didn't get the best results and I need your suggestion please help me.
I having pimples on whole face. It's painful. Day by day spots are comes on face. What i do please help. Doctors
At any point of time, only 90% of your hair is growing. The remaining 10% is resting and falls off after 2 to 3 months to make space for new hair follicles. Thus, while it is normal to shed a few strands of hair a day is normal, waking up to find multiple strands of hair on your pillow can be a nightmare for anyone.
Hair loss can be of many types and in order to treat it, you must first figure what type of hair loss you suffer from. Some of the main types of hair loss are:
- Involutional alopecia: This type of hair loss affects people who are middle aged and older. In such cases, more and more hair follicles go into the resting phase after which they fall off. The hair that remains becomes shorter and brittle making it easier to break.
- Telogen effluvium: Telogen effluvium is a temporary condition that causes changes in the hair follicle’s growth cycle and puts a number of hair follicles into the resting phase simultaneously. This is often experienced after a stressful event like a severe illness, childbirth, stress or sudden weight loss, and can last for anywhere between a few weeks to a few months.
- Male and female pattern baldness: For males, hair loss at the top of the scalp in an ‘M’ shape which gradually turns into a ‘U’ around the side of the head is a sign of pattern baldness. This condition makes hair follicle thinner, shorter and brittle and is triggered by genetic conditions. For women, this condition begins with hair loss at the crown and gradually progresses to complete baldness. Both male and female pattern baldness have very gradual hair loss and so you may not notice significant thinning until quite late.
- Patchy hair loss: One of the most noticeable symptoms of this type of hair loss is one or two smooth, hairless spots. Apart from the scalp, it can also affect the eyebrows, arms, legs and facial hair. In most cases, this has a sudden onset and is temporary. However, when hair grows back in one bald spot, it may fall out from another. In some cases, the hair may not fall out but may break, leaving behind patches of extremely short hair.
- Tinea capitis: This is a contagious fungal infection that affects the scalp of school-going children. It makes hair in certain patches or all over the scalp break off and triggers inflammation in the scalp. Pus-filled sores and a scaly scalp are other symptoms of this condition.
- Trichotillomania: Hair fall can also be triggered if you twist or pull your own hair. This psychological disorder often affects children and causes hair loss by breakage.
I have a field job since 5year I Gain weight 65 to 78kg. please suggest me how can reduce my weight.
My mother age is 46 and she is facing a problem of obesity. She had consulted many doctor but none of them solved the probem properly. So what should I do suggest me?
I haven't been able to sleep properly. Either my right or left side of my nose gets blocked. Any quick suggestions to avoid such problems. Thanks in advance.
Osteoporosis is a disease where decreased bone strength increases the risk of a broken bone. It is the most common reason for a broken bone among people who are old. Bones that commonly break include the back bones, the bones of the forearm, and the hip. Until a broken bone occurs there are typically no symptoms.
Three important factors to keep your bones healthy are
1.Adequate amounts of calcium intake
2.Adequate amounts of Vitamin D
Eat low fat dairy products like milk and curd, dark green leafy vegetables, soy products
Consult your doctor if you need calcium supplements
It improve body's ability to absorb calcium.
We mostly get our Vitamin D from sunlight but check with your doctor if you need any supplements.
Exercise will benefit your bones no matter when you start, but you'll gain the most benefits if you start exercising regularly when you're young and continue to exercise throughout your life.
Combination of strength training exercises and weight-bearing exercises will help improve bone strength.
Strength training helps strengthen muscles and bones in your arms and upper spine, and weight-bearing exercises — such as walking, jogging, running, stair climbing, skipping rope etc— affect mainly the bones in your legs, hips and lower spine.
What Makes the Aedes MOSQUITO so Dangerous?
There are about 3500 mosquito species in the world. Of them, the Aedes genus is responsible for the spread of the most deadliest diseases like Yellow Fever, Chikungunya, Dengue and now Zika Virus. The mosquito is easily recognized by the unique black and white lines on its body.
Here are certain reasons that make this genus of mosquito a threat to humans.
1. A preference for human flesh
It is the dietary preferences of some of the mosquitoes that make them very dangerous. While some species prefer livestock, amphibians, reptiles or birds, the Aedes aegypti prefer human flesh. Due to its affinity for feeding on humans, this species of mosquito is especially dangerous for people. Generally, it is only the female mosquitoes that drink blood; the male mosquitoes, on the other hand, live on water and nectar.
2. Can adapt to any environment
Another reason that makes them very dangerous is that they can adapt to any situation, making them a real menace. The preferred breeding areas for these mosquitoes are places where water stagnates like flower pots, buckets, tin cans etc. But they also breed closer to home as well in areas like wet shower floors or toilet tanks. For laying their eggs they require less than an inch of water and about 1 ½ week time to mature into adults.
In addition to breeding in shaded areas and outdoors, they also breed indoors. Moreover, the indoor environment being less prone to climatic changes, the mosquitoes tend to live longer. Since the bite of an infected Aedes mosquito leads to the spread of diseases, it is important to stop its spread or propagation.
3. Feeds throughout the day and all year long
Although these mosquitoes are known to most generally feed at day break and before nightfall, they can feed at any time of the day as well as spread infection throughout the year.
Once the virus gets inside the mosquito, it infects its mid-gut and consequently travels to its salivary glands over a time span of 8-12 days. Research reveals that most female mosquitoes spend their life span within the houses, and usually fly about 400 meters within the area.