Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kaveri Bhosale
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kaveri BhosaleYour feedback matters!
नमस्ते सर मेरी सिस्टर ही हाइट की प्रॉब्लम हे उस की उम्र 17 साल हे और उस की हाइट नॉर्मल से कम हे तो वो अपनी हाइट कैसे बड़ा सकती हे ।। धन्यवाद्
Sir due to tobacco my mouth is not opening properly. How can I improve it please suggest. I had left the tobacco but there is no improvement.
Hello Dr. Before my hair used to be THICK and good growth but now it has became very thin. Can you please suggest me FOOD or Medicines for thickness and growth.
I am 18 years old. I think that suicide is the solution for my problem but I know its a wrong decision but I do not know other solution what should I do now?
Now days am pimples and dark spot on face, can you please help me to solve this problem am loosing my confidence bcz of this. So can you please suggest some medicines like a cream or in food.
I have over weight problem. My stomach side area is over fat. Fat are near my stomach more then other part. What can I do give me tips for weight loosing. What can I do for losing weight please help me.
I have a patient of high blood pressure and have tried to keep it in control buy using drugs. I have want to control it permanently please what can I do for it.
I am 45 years old. I m suffering from sleep apnea for last two years. I also have DNS in my nose and snoring problems too. Kindly advise me what to do.
I lost my grandmother last 1 month ago then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time. Help me.
Staying out in the sun too long can cause you to suffer from a host of skin problems such as age spots, wrinkles and even increase your risk of developing skin cancer. During the summer months, you need to take extra care of yourself as the sun is at its peak at that time. Here's what you can do in this summer to ensure that your skin remains protected:
1. Avoid the rays of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm - The strength of the UV rays depends on a number of factors such as reflective surfaces, height, and time of day. The sun's UV rays are at their strongest between 10 am and 2 pm. If you're outdoors, seek a cool area to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun. You could stand under a tree or use an umbrella to shield yourself from its ultraviolet rays.
2. Don't use tanning beds - Several studies reveal that tanning beds can cause skin cancer. According to these studies, individuals under 30 who use tanning beds increase their risk of melanoma (the most deadly of all skin cancers) by about 75%.
3. Increase your fluid intake - One of the ways in which you can beat the sun and protect your skin is by increasing your fluid intake during this time. On an average, one should have about 3 liters of fluids every day, which is about 1.5-2 liters of water and 1 liter of fluid from solid foods. From summer foods like watermelon and berries to beverages like fruit juice, milk, etc and liquid-based meals - all these avenues should be considered.
4. Have a proper cleansing regimen - To help your skin look fresh even during the summer months, you should exfoliate regularly. When you do this, all the dead skin cells are removed, giving your face a youthful and fresh appeal.
5. Use a sunscreen all the time - To protect yourself from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, you should never forget to apply sunscreen when going out. Ideally, a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 should be applied thoroughly to your skin 30 minutes before leaving your house. More importantly, it should be applied again every 2 hours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.