Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hi I am 27 old, finding some patches on skin near neck, relatively dark to my original skin colour. Please let me know how to reduce them with home care, tabs or any other medicines.
My agr is 20 meri eyz bilkul andr ghusi hui h and dark circles b h. please suggest something effective.
Sir, Can you suggest a good sun screen lotion or any natural methods to reduce the effect of the sun.
Hi am 26 years old male. My lips are black. I don't smoke. I applied Kojic cream. But there is no improvement. Please help me.
I have many blackheads and'tils' on my face. Multiple tils on one place. How can I remove them and get a clear face?
Dear doctor I have a bumpy and thin skin on my face. How can I improve the texture of my skin to a smooth and thick and plump skin?
My face is glow but my hand is so black because of sunburn. I use sunscreen lotion but it's too much different between hand n my face. So what I should do for fairness of my hand in home. Please tell me urgent.
Small white/skin colored boils/pimples on testicles. Pain when pressed. They are hard and nothing comes out when pressed. About 8-10 of them. Been there for last 3-4 years.
Im not able to get rid of pimple marks its looking like a red spots on my face and are many on both the sides of my cheeks And its making my skin look rough please suggest some thing.
Hi doing steam every leads to any problem for my face if so when should we do that and tell me the uses of steaming for face.
I have infection on my first index finger because of cow dung. What's the treatment can you tell me.
Chemical peeling is a type of body treatment technique, which is used to improve the texture of your skin. This treatment is mostly done on the facial skin to remove the dead skin cells. The regenerated skin is usually smoother in texture and less wrinkly. This treatment helps to eliminate problems of uneven tone, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Although chemical peeling is a safe technique, there are a few things that you should keep in mind before opting for one.
1. Peeling is a kind of exfoliation - Peeling involves flaking skin off and is the only way to regenerate healthier and better skin. In some cases, certain types of gels are used to speed up the peeling process. These gels contain micronutrients, which are beneficial for the skin.
2. Chemical peels are not only for facial treatments - This technique can be used not only for the face but for several other parts of the body as well such as the hands, chest, neck, and legs. They help in removing dark spots and acne from the surface of the skin.
3. A solitary chemical peel isn't enough - You should keep in mind that a single peel may not be enough to get the job done. Unless you opt for a deeper chemical peel, chances are that you won't get satisfactory results. Your skin care professional can advise you on the number of sittings that would be required.
4. Sunscreen is important - It is necessary to use sunscreen after your chemical peel treatment as it helps you in maintaining long lasting results. There are a wide range of oil free sunscreens available, which you can wear under your makeup.
5. Having realistic expectations - One should remember that years of scarring and skin damage wouldn't be resolved or removed with one single peel session. It can, however, lead to smoother, tighter and brighter skin.