Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Kaustubh A JoagYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from depression long time took praydel tablet at a night time I have headache at night time no fresh ness in day how long the tablet can continue I have suffer from 10 years pl guide me.
Hello doctors. My age is 30 unmarried men one day I met a person. Both of us travelling in same bus became frnds and exchanged phone no. S we met 2-3 times for casual talking while talking he supposed to touch here and there one day he touched my organ I thought its accidental touch but he supposed to touch regularly am also feeling good and I was also enjoying. And it turned to masturbate each other. I was shocked by seeing his penis with 7-8 inches fat healthy penis comparing with my penis it is 3-4 times huge. I was attracted and not able to forget him. But didnt have any type of sex with him only mastrubation. From last 6-7 months I realised it was wrong and am not talking with him now I changed my phone no. And aware of him. Now a days iam getting feeling to watch men's bulge is it homosex symptoms or comparing penis size am not understanding. I need counselling are treatment.
Why did sometimes we feel strange regarding ourself or it can be described feeling insecurity within security.
I hate myself and my life because my biggest enemy and weakness is me. I am the biggest trouble maker of mine. I am a stupid and fool. I’ve grown up in the environment of too much care, fear and adopted fear in my nature. I have too much of hesitation and assertiveness. My communication is very poor and can't express in polite manner give an impression like arrogant. I feel inside is good but express as it ease because I feel Ego. My biggest problem is fear. I shout loudly in sleep sometimes. I always feel I don't know anything and others feel bad about me and I will be shameless. I used to depend the most on parents and I used to do what they say. My life decisions also I can't take myself and did what they said. I came to Bangalore for pursuing B. Tech, I felt inferior by looking at the environment. I used to stay in a small room and I dint even know any languages properly, not even my mother tongue because that slang was not that good. I tried and could not complete B.E, wasted that fee also. When I got backlogged, for exam fee and attendance shortage, I had to keep my dad's watch in pawn broker's shop. Later my dad came to know and screwed up like anything. I dint like all these by hurting my parents and cheating them. 10 years got wasted. I did fraud things like this. After that long gap, I was in big trouble and mind became blank. Don't know what to do. I feel shame on myself. Started Orkut and fb chatting to overcome my emotions and addicted. I wanted get easy money so I attracted by Lottery but never got anything. I tried online easy money sites also. I got a small job in a hospital for 6500/- per month, that also closed after two years. I searched for some other jobs, I got offered for small pay and my dad suggested doing a business with the help of one of my uncles. Deposited some amount to start the business in our town itself. We completed the project on time and submitted, but he dint pay and said client cheated. Started searching for other projects, but all looked like fake or some other risky things. Depression got doubled. Then I joined RK Math, and did a personality development course and attend some classes on Impact foundation, Hyderabad. As per my brother's suggestion, I learned SAP and did certification, could clear it successfully. I studied B. Sc in correspondence Due to the long gap in education, I dint get a job in any good MNC. So I had to join some small company without pay. After 8 months, they sent me to Jamshedpur for a project on TATA Steel. I struggled a lot to adopt with Hindi, atmosphere and work environment also. It took almost 6 months to get adopted in those circumstances. I worked there for around 2 years. I had to leave this job because of less pay and homesickness. I applied for many companies and placed in a small company in Bangalore. I felt a bit relaxed. I did well in the interview. I proud this moment, because I got it with my own efforts. Good MNC's not accepting me for the gap in education. I feel every time work pressure and insecurity of loosing job. My parents are very much worried about me. I am no more can avoid this worry from them. Whatever I don't want to give them any worries and let them enjoy and live peacefully. I feel like ending my life and let my parents be relaxed and live peacefully since I am no more supporting my family and becoming like a big burden on them. My age crossed 34 and not married where all of my friends settled and married, living happily. All good things happening late. I need discipline, good daily routine, good attitude, enjoy the work and the way of life. I should behave politely and confidently. Enjoy work and challenges I am facing. I want to lead happy life with peace and enjoy all challenges and grow in life honestly.
I am a 20 year old bachelor. I feel full pain in my body when I get up in the morning. I thought it will get cured, but it didn't, what should I do now?
I have some problems with pronunciation like the vowels R, l, and S. Please help me By the way I have open bite .
I am feeling very depressed I can't even trust my family. I am feeling hopeless regarding my future I am not able to c any hope coz I hate my family.
My friend is under mentally disorder. Sometime he speaks under normal, but he get angry quickly and speaks like mental. He feel fear.
I have anxiety disorder confirmed by a psychiatrist, which medicine should I take to cure it, and medicine have no side effects. I am very anxious about taking medicine so please tell me if it can be cured without taking medicine.
Are you suffering from depression? Is it hampering your daily life and activities? Depression is a mental health condition, which is very common in people of all ages around the world. It is a serious medical condition which may occur for several reasons, depending from person to person. Depression should be treated effectively for restoring a healthy state of mind. Among the various modes of depression management, homeopathy is considered to be an effective remedy.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines which are used for tackling depression, along with the symptoms when they are applied:
- Arsenicum album: This is an ideal homeopathic medicine for people who worry excessively. It is used in people who are extremely health obsessed. Such people get depressed about failing to reach personal goals in life. The symptoms of such a patient suffering from depression tend to worsen in cold weather, as pain sensitivity increases.
- Aurum metallicum: This medicine is effective for workaholic people who have a tendency to feel worthless, despaired and experience suicidal thoughts after failing to achieve personal and professional goals. The symptoms worsen during the night time and during cold seasons. Calming music is beneficial for easing these patients.
- Calcarea carbonica: This homeopathic remedy is commonly used in the case of people who become overwhelmed due to work, worry and physical illness of any kind. The development of fatigue, discouragement, confusion, anxiety and self pity are also indicated in such patients. This medicine is also good for depression patients who suffer from sleep disorders, or sweat profusely.
- Causticum: This homeopathic medicine is important for curing depression in people who due intense grief resulting from some kind of major loss. The patient may experience forgetfulness and mental dullness. The patient may tend to cry a lot and becomes extra sympathetic towards others.
- Cimicifuga: This effective homeopathic remedy is used for people who suffer from bipolarity. They may be quite energetic and talkative during good times, but during periods of depression, they become gloomy and dull. Neck aches, headaches and painful menstrual periods in women are also likely.
- Ignatia amara: This homeopathic medicine is used in the case of people who are very sensitive and tend to suppress their feelings of grief and disappointment. They do not want to seem too much defensive, moody, or vulnerable in the eyes of other people. They may burst into laughter and tears all of a sudden without a proper reason. Abdominal cramps, insomnia, and headaches are other symptoms.
- Kali phosphoricum: Another effective homeopathic medicine used in the management of depression is Kali phosphoricum. People who need these medicines feel depression after long periods of emotional stress. Nervousness, exhaustion, insomnia, anemia, increased cold sensitivity, and reduced concentration are experienced.