Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kashish Sadhwani
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Kashish SadhwaniYour feedback matters!
Hi My father is having ulcer on his tongue for more than 2 months and is not getting better shown to a doctor he said it's due to sharp teeth which is now treated but ulcer is still there shall I proceed for a biopsy.
I am having a problem of mouth ulcers from about 2-3 months & it is continuously going on. When I cut myself in mouth which is very common a new ulcer appears. It is affecting my tongue as well. What to do. Please suggest some medicine for that. I am not able to eat food or even talk to someone.
I am 22 years old a frequent smoker. Usually 1to2 cigarettes per day. When last smoked after one hour blood blister formed on my left inner cheek with a small bubble of white (may be pus) help me.
I have problem of foul Smell. My dental care is good. Foul Smell is there even just after brushing. I have consulted dentist, Gastrologist, Physician but no resolution. I have also gone for KFT, stomach ultrasound with no anomaly. I am not able to understand the reason. This problem is there every time and is very frustrating for me. It has reduced my ability to speak and discuss.
Sir I Am having gum bleeding from many days and gums are also swelling and now am also having bad breath. So how to stop these thing.
Is root canal a better option instead of extracting a paining Wisdom Tooth? How frequent a pain killer a should be taken to relax a pain?
Today, the average size soft drink is 20 ounces and contains 17 teaspoons of sugar. More startling is that some citric acids found in fruit drinks are more erosive than hydrochloric or sulfuric acid—which is also known as battery acid. These refined sugars and acids found in soda and citrus juice promote tooth erosion, which wears away the hard part of the teeth, or the enamel. Once tooth enamel is lost, it's gone forever.
- There is a beverage that does not produce such irreversible results. When deciding between the many options available, the best thing to drink to avoid tooth erosion is brewed tea, according to a study in the peer-reviewed journal of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
- Apart from tasting good, brewed tea has many health benefits. Tea is loaded with natural antioxidants, which are thought to decrease incidence of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.
- One researcher compared green and black tea to soda and orange juice in terms of their short- and long-term erosive effect on human teeth. The study found that the erosive effect of tea was similar to that of water, which has no erosive effect. And, when comparing green versus black, he discovered that there is a better option among those as well.
- When we look at tea and read about the benefits, it's amazing—not because green tea is 'the in thing'—but because there are advantages. Green tea has been identified to being superior over black due to its natural flavonoids (plant nutrients) and antioxidants.
- But, if you do drink tea, experts suggest avoiding additives such as milk, lemon, or sugar because they combine with tea's natural flavonoids and decrease the benefits. In addition, stay away from prepackaged iced teas because they contain citric acid and high amounts of sugars. It does not matter whether the tea is warm or cold—as long as it is home brewed without additives.