Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kalpesh Shinde
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpesh ShindeYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor My age is 45 . last 3 years I face muscle body pain continuously what should I do please?
I have back pain problem, below neck backside, between both shoulders from long time, please suggest.
I have severe pain in ankle and knee. Specially when I come down stairs. Also ankle pain not exactly same place. Some time in back of heel and sometime of front side of feet. Please advice what should I do.
I am 35 old women and suffering with tennis elbow,kindly let me know if there is any treatment for this desease ? Thanks
I got injection on my right hip 4 years ago. It was normal for few years but then it pains allot. Whenever I used to stand for 30 min my right legs from hip to toe get started to pain. Now please doctor suggest me what should I do to get ride of pain.
My mother is 46 years old. And from past few months she has pain in her joints. Our family doctor with a degree of BAMS did specify some medicines. But still of no use. And the pain generally increases after getting up from sleep. And then it decreases. I know due to age. Arthritis is common. But the pain is never ending. Please help amd provide me with the remedy of this pain. thank you.
Hi doctor, will Ketorol help with my knee pain? I have had a surgery in the last week and I am experiencing knee pain since then. I am not sure if it is normal or not. Do suggest good advice.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collar bone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.