Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KailashYour feedback matters!
My sister is 30 year's old, apparently before 6 months ago, his stomach is full with acidic water. When we consult with the doctor, doctor says that she is suffered with tb and she also take 1 month medicine for the tb but when we think that she didn't get any effect through that medicine then we consult with other doctors and then he told us that your sister is suffered with the cancer. But when we consult with the aiims's doctor's and they already done approximate all the test some of the example is ugie colonoscopy usg pelvis but all the result is normal and they told us that your sister haven't suffered through cancer. But still my sister's stomach have yet the acidic water and that water is always occur within just 1 to 2 weeks. Can you please consult us what we do asap.
Hi I am 28 year male 8 year ago from today I have only one white hair in my beard but now a days its improve beard and head.
I haven't slept since four days because of severe head ache, I have tried so many home remedies but it didn't work please help me.
Iam fair but now a days my skin is becoming as black and iam looking ugly please tell me what to do in order to brighten my skin and look beautiful.
I am a 45 years male, diabetic for last 16 years. On novomix 30 insulin, 30iu x2 times a day. Since last one week I am getting a searing pain in my left eye ball. The eye becomes red. I have consulted eye specialist. There are no problems as per doctor But the pain comes back. Please advise. Partha Basu.
I wants to improve my physics. Also wants to increase my weight. Please suggest what to do, what exercise I need to do, which supplement I need to take. Also share some tips to increase stamina while doing sex. Thanks
My eyelids are itching very often and I am feeling my eyes to be heavier, like when we feel when we are too tired. I actually had fungal skin infection on legs which most people often suffer from, I doubt whether is it the cause for my itchy eyes? I have specs also.
Hi, my mom feels that her body is getting swollen. She is a diabetic patient. She has changed her city and now living in a different city. Could you please let us know what could be the cause?
How to deal with psychic disorders associated with the when the patient is not ready to consult psychiatrist?(anxiety resulting in violent behaviour)
My daughter is 7 years old and her teeth growing not in appropriate order. Three teeth of upper gum in front face growing back portion of gum and the there is more gap between two teeth. What I will do in this circumstances? Pls. Help me.
Hii im 18 Year old im getting puss pimples all over my body and swelling near my personal parts and im very fat in about 128 Kg haw can I reduce my weight.
My son is 3 years old, but he has been suffering from sneezing nose last 6 months, please tell me any treatment,
Hi I'm 24 year old male, I have a black spots on middle of my nose and it look like a horizontal line. And also a white heads (or black heads). Suggest me something?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.