Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KailashYour feedback matters!
My wife who is 35 years old had suffered from 5th Metatarsal fracture in right foot in January this year. The foot was in cast for 4 weeks and later it was removed. But the pain in foot never subsidized completely. On again taking X Ray, there was still some portion which was not fully healed. Again it was in crap for some days. But now problem is Pain is still there ins foot Surprisingly there is severe pain in base of 2nd toe, although in X Ray there was nothing scene Doctor here had prescribed calcium and SOS pin killer Please advise what should I do.
I am 31 year old lady I have pain in my legs and have blood clots too and it started in my right legs but now in my left legs this thing happens too please suggest me to whom I have to meet ?
Hi doc could you suggest me best face whitening cream especially for darkened area on neck due to shaving razors.
I know a person who tries to control and dominate his wife, children and those with whom he interacts closely, imposing strict discipline and making their lives hell. That person could not succeed much in life and he is a x th class failed. Can anyone tell the type of personality disorder called and also whether there is treatment for this disorder.
Depression can be caused because of many reasons. However, it can get worse or be triggered due to nutritional deficiency. However nutritional deficiencies and depression act in a vicious cycle. Depressed people often receive less or improper food which leads to malnutrition which again aggravate depression. Thus, both conditions should be treated simultaneously. Read further to know how:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: An Omega-3 unsaturated fat deficiency can cause depression. That shows exactly how much fish, salmon, halibut or flaxseeds and walnuts we have to expend to be at an ideal level. These basic minerals lessen aggravation and take up a basic part in our mental health, particularly memory and disposition.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D deficiency is a noteworthy problem that specialists and general physicians perceive to be dangerous. This lack has been connected to depression, dementia and mental imbalance. The majority of our Vitamin D levels drop off during the fall and winter months, since daylight is the best source of vitamin D.
- Magnesium: Odds are great that you are magnesium inadequate since a lot of people are. Sugar, phosphoric acid, perpetual anxiety, anti-infection agents and diuretics contain magnesium. Magnesium is infrequently alluded to as the anxiety counteracting agent.
- Vitamin B complex: B vitamins like vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 have some great medical advantages, including decreased heart diseases and healthy skin and nails. Again, a vitamin B deficiency may affect your emotional wellness. Every one in four depressed or stressed woman suffers from vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Folate: Individuals with a low folate level have just a seven percent reaction to treatment with antidepressants. Those with high folate levels have a reaction of 44 percent. That is the reason a lot of specialists are currently endorsing a folate called Deplin to treat dejection.
- Amino acids: Amino acids are the building blocks of protein that help your mind work efficiently. An amino acid deficiency may make you feel slow, foggy, unfocused, and discouraged. Great sources of amino acids include meat, eggs, beans, seeds, and nuts.
- Iron: Iron deficiency is truly common in women. Around 20 percent of the women and 50 percent of pregnant women are iron deficient. Just 3 percent of men are iron deficient. The most widely recognized type of side effect is the decreasing number of red platelets brought on by the lack of iron. The side effects include weakness, concentration issues and a foggy mind.
- Zinc: Zinc is used by more proteins (a person has more than 300) than some other minerals. It is important to most of the body’s systems. It also helps our stomach to determine what food items or nutrients to keep and what to dispose off.
Therefore, it is very important for a person to consume the right amount of nutrients that a human needs. Their deficiency not only causes depression, but also many other diseases and illnesses. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.
I have fever form last 5 days it appear only night time and day time having headache and whole body paining sometime sweating on head.
My arm and lag are very weak, we want know, how to build & grow muscles, which made me strong and fit.
I am newly married and I have an premature ejaculation problem what should I do to cure that problem.
My Wife has rheumatoid arthritis. I want to know the cure for this. Is there any type of complete cure in any part of the world. She is currently 24yrs.
Dear doctor I am 32 year old married male from Delhi and from some times ago everyday in morning and whole day My body is dropped very much, I feel like I have no power in my body and I have tried many Male Energy Enhancer Pills but I do not get good results and due to this my daily routine life is affected so please tell me what should I do. My height is around 5.8 inch and my weight is around 88 kg.
I am suffering from piles from One week before. It was difficult during toilet and coming blood from stool. Please advise.
Hi I am 31 year old male facing problem of loss of hair and thinning of hair since 1 years please advice to make my hair stronger and denser moreover can I recover the lost hair naturally please advice. Also now I am facing problem on loss of energy and sleep disorder not able to sleep comfortably please advice.
My daughter frequently suffering from mouth ulcers. She is 18 years and prefers Chinese foods like fried rice, noodles veg manchurian etc. How to cure it? what medicines shall she take to not to reoccur mouth ulcers?
Tonsillitis is a condition, which is characterized by infection of the tonsils in your throat. The tonsils are a pair of lymph nodes that are situated in the throat; its primary function is to protect the body from various infections. Although the disorder can occur at any age, it is majorly common among children. A large number of bacteria or viruses can cause this disorder, but the most serious symptoms occur when it is caused by the streptococcal bacteria.
The first defense mechanism of the body is made up of the tonsils. They synthesize white blood cells which fight against infections. Although tonsils combat these infections, at times, they can fall prey to the same, thus resulting in tonsillitis. Tonsillitis can be caused by both virus and bacteria; however, it is mostly caused by the former. Kids and school going children are very vulnerable to this disorder as they can come in contact with harmful viruses and bacteria very easily.
You will experience symptoms such as a sore throat, bad breath and have difficulty in speaking. Swelling of the tonsils will also make swallowing of food a difficult affair. Other symptoms of tonsillitis are stomach cramps, fever and headaches. The neck and the jaw may also feel tender due to the swollen lymph nodes.
If the symptoms are mild, then it usually does not require any specific treatment. For severe symptoms, antibiotics are prescribed to combat the bacteria that caused the infection in the first place. Chronic cases of this disorder warrant a surgery known as tonsillectomy. This is a surgical procedure to remove the tonsils. In case of dehydration, intravenous fluids are administered.
In addition to these treatment methods, there are certain home remedies that you can follow. The tips you can follow are:
- Keep yourself well hydrated
- Use a humidifier
- Gargle with lukewarm water mixed with salt, regularly