Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KabikeshYour feedback matters!
I have a small cyst in my forehead (brain side), do I need to operate? Every time when I press it, some white fluid comes out. What should I do?
I play cricket. And because of continuous cricket. I ve tanned a lot. So wats d best way to get rid of tanning. And get a lighter skin tone.
Hello doctor! I have been having stomach cramps and loose stool since 2 days. I vomited twice yesterday after having food. What should I do?
I have been pain since last 2 week in my lower side of left chest. And sometimes it's huge, even I can't move my left arm also due to pain. Is it gastric problem or else?
My weight is 99 kg and height is 174 cm. Which is overweight. I have no time and money for join jym. please solve my problem how I get in my weight less than 70 kg. And also have DNS problem. Thats why feel problem to take breathing.
Dear sir, my wife (24yrs) suffering from light dry cough last 1 month. Every 5minutes coming light dry cough. Please suggest english medicine and how to take.
Hi, I am 32 year old male, no alcohol and never smoked. I was having front left sided chest pain for last 3 years. Have cholesterol borderline high. I have recently gone through ECHO cardiogram, diagnosed with dilated aortic root (3.9) and LVOT 2.8. I have family history of Diabetics (Mother). I am waiting for Cardio vascular MRI on 28th of March 17. I am looking for consultation from a cardiologist for sake of my in depth understanding of this health issue.
Sir mera ling murda jaisa hogaya hai aur ling say thoda sakti aatai hee drops aatay hai aur bina sakti kai beesafeed drops aatay hai please help sir.
WHAT IS THE MEDICINE FOR PREMATURE EJACULATION AND ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION IN HOMEOPATHY. I AM TAKING INSULIN 10 UNITS IN THE MORNING AND 5 IN NIGHT BEFORE FOOD. I TRIED home /AYUR/ALLOPATHIC BUT IN VEIN. PLEASE ADV. TREATMENT OF ED/premature EJACULATION. I AM 53 YEARS. No the ailments. I have no habit of smoking/drinking.
I have just coughing (cold) over 3 month. What should I do? Please suggest me what I can eat for good health.
My aunt is diagnosed with diaphragm elevated issue and hence has breathing issue. Doctor is saying, she need to wear mask through out her life. She has rheumatoid arthritis and since she is not able to hold her breath while in sleeping position, doctor is not able to take CT scan. Could someone help. Me how serious is this diaphragm issue and is there a way to take CT scan, as she is not able to hold her breath even for sometime.
I face a severe head ache when I travel in bus but a different point is when I eat rice the head ache is less but when I eat another thing I feel a severe headache what should ibdo in order to avoid this.
Hi, I am Murli singh, speech therapist and audiologist. Me aj apko kuch haklana, jise stammering bhi kehte hai, ke baare me batana chahta hu.
Stammering ek aisi problem hai jise hum bohot he aram se theek kar sakte hai agr use sahi tareeke se treat kia jaae. But zada tar is problem pe tab dhyan diya jata hai jab bacche bade hojate hai. Stammering ke liye agar hum speech therapy ki help le, to har haklaane ki problem ka solution sambhav hai. Haklana ek aisi samasya hai jisme agar baccha 5-7 saal ka hota hai, tab bacche ko kuch pata nahi chal pata. Lekin jab bacche bade hone lagte hai, jese ki jab bacche 18-19 saal ke hojate hai, tab doosre bacche mazak banane lagte hai. Aisa hone se baccha depression me chala jata hai aur acchi education hone ke bad bhi wo apna represesntation nahi de sakta. Speech therapy ke madhyam se haklaane ki beemari 100% tak theek ho sakti hai, agr uska sahi tarah se treatment kia jaae speech therapy dwara.
Ap logo ko ek baat vishesh baat ka dhyan rakhna chaie ki haklaane ke liye speech therapy ka bhi koi aisa jaadui kaam nahi hai ki turant theek hojae. Stammering treatment ke lie speech therapist sabse pehle apni kuch exercise aur kuch tips bataega. Apko mirror ke samne khade ho ke yeh bataega ki kon kon se words ko kis tarah se bolna hai or yeh dekhega ki kon kon se words me wo hakla raha hai. Haklane ke lie speech therapy treatment theek se diya jaae to 100% ye problem theek ho sakti hai. To dosto, agar apko haklane ki beemari se azaadi apani hai to aap isko speech therapy ke madhyam se theek kar sakte hai.
Humare yahan kaafi bacche aate hai jinhe is tarah ki problems hoti hai, aur zadatar bacche theek ho kar jaate hai agr wo humare instructions ko theek se follow kare to. Lekin aisa nahi hai ki 3-4 din speech therapy ke lie aane se haklana band hojaega. Speech therapy koi jaadui dawai nahi hai or na he haklane ki beemari ko theek karne ka koi tonic hai.
Koi bhi ladka ya ladki kitne bhi educated ho, ya kitna bhi paisa ho, lekin agar shadi ki jab baat hoti hai, tab bohot dikkat aati hai. Shadi ke samay ya koi truth face karne ke samay baccho ko bohot problem aa sakti hai aur isse wo depression me bhi ja sakte hai. Islie haklane ki beemari ko theek karne ke lie speech therapy he ek aisa madhyam hai jisse hum ye problem poori tarah se theek kar sakte hai. Yeh ek psychological issue bhi ek, jese ki agar kisiko presentation deni ho or psychologically dimag me yeh aajae ki me hakla na jau to is wajah se maansik pareshani shuru hone lag jaegi.
Aisi problems ke lie agar ap treatment sahi se chahte hai to humare yahan se, Karkarduma ke aage Genisus Neurogen rehabilitation centre pe visit kar sakte hai. Humare yahan pe speech therapy, audiology ki suvidha di jaati hai. Iske ilawa ap hume Lybrate ke through bhi contact kar sakte hai.
Humne ek package banaya hua hai, agar aap us package ke instructions ko follow karenge to apka haklana poori tarah se samaaopt hojaega. To dosto agar apko meri baat samajh aai hai to aap humare paas aiye or humse treatment lijiye. Hum aapko Lybrate ke dwara poori tarah se madad karne ki koshish karenge, text messege k dwara bhi, audio/video call k dwara bhi
Meri taraf se aap sabhi ko bohot dhanyawad.
When a man is paying close attention to good penis care, he will naturally eliminate-500mg-tablet' eliminate several of the potential penis problems that could pop up. But even with the best care possible, a man will sometimes run into penis problems that he didn't anticipate. That awful itchy penis, a redness that won't go away, little irritations or even an attack of rank penis odor can all catch a man by surprise. When these things happen, he wants to find a remedy as soon as possible.
The good news is that these common penis problems also have quite common treatments that a man can handle right at home. Here are some of the things most men will encounter at some point during their lives and the penis care regimens required to make them go away.
1. The itchy penis. In most cases, a suddenly itchy penis is caused by an attack of dry skin. This might happen more often during the winter, right after showering with a new cleanser or shortly after using a condom. The treatment for this includes moisturizing like mad, especially if a guy sees peeling, flaking or very dry skin when he inspects his penis. He should also reconsider his use of certain condoms or lube (choosing one that is less harsh on the skin), using only all-natural cleansers and using a humidifier to keep his home comfortable in the winter.
2. The chafed, irritated and red penis. In many cases, a man will know exactly what caused this - for instance, if he went commando and his penis rubbed against his jeans, or if he had a long sex session and didn't use enough lube. Rough masturbation, tight clothing and much more can cause those irritations that lead to redness. To alleviate this, a guy should give his penis a break from activity for a few days, use a good penis health crème on a regular basis, and keep an eye out for things that might have caused an allergic reaction, such as a new detergent.
3. The smelly penis. A penis that suddenly has an off-putting odor might be much more than a lapse in good hygiene. When regular showers and careful cleaning doesn't do the trick, a guy's next step is to pay very close attention to what might be causing the issue. For instance, a yeast infection usually presents with a severe itching' and a rash that spreads. Over the counter treatments might help with this, but it also pays for a guy to visit the doctor and get medications that work faster.
4. The red and inflamed penis. A penis that has too much warmth to it, as well as redness, swelling' and pain' might be signs of a bacterial infection. In these cases, dry penis skin often leads to tiny openings in the skin, which are just enough for bacteria to invade. Once they set up shop, it can be almost impossible to get rid of them without a round of antibiotics. If the penis is looking rather red, inflamed and sickly, get to the doctor.
5. The constant penis problems. When a man has any of these issues and tries treatment but gets nowhere fast, it might be something more concerning, such as an STD or other type of infection. If this is the case, a guy should get to the doctor as soon as possible and let the experts check it out. Constant penis problems can diminish a man's self esteem and quality of life very quickly, so it's important to get the bottom of it right now.
And of course, every man should remember that sudden penis pain, redness, soreness, discharge and the like calls for an immediate trip to the doctor - as there are some penis problems that require professional help!
In the meantime, a man can keep things healthy with a strong penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Look for a crème with Shea butter and vitamin E for hydration, vitamin A for odor control-tablet', L-arginine for blood flow and L-carnitine for protection of the peripheral nerves.