Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JyotiYour feedback matters!
I suffered frm panic attacks 8 months ago. I consulted a psyhcatrists and he put me on proxitine 12. 5mg and colonozopam 50mg. Nw after 8 months I dont get panic attacks. I take the following medicine every 3 day gap. If I dont I feel dizzy. Hw do I get rid of dis medicine. I dont wanna continue and be depend on this medicine
What is Low Sperm Count?
Low sperm count or ‘Oligospermia’ is a condition that indicates that the semen that you discharge after an intimate climax contains fewer sperm cells than normal (the limit being 15 million sperm cells in a milliliter of semen).
How would you know if you have a low sperm count?
- You have difficulty in sustaining an erection during an intercourse.
- Lump formation in your testicle region accompanied by pain.
- Amount of body or facial hair reduces.
- Inability to father a child even after indulging in unprotected sexual intercourse.
What causes a low sperm count?
- Inflammation of the veins that may lead to draining of the testicles.
- Infections can hinder production of sperms and affect your sperm health.
- A condition called ‘Retrograde Ejaculation’ wherein the semen goes back into the bladder during an orgasm instead of an ejaculation through the tip of the penis.
- Anti-sperm antibodies that mistakenly consider the sperm as a potential threat and try destroying them. This usually happens in case you have undergone a vasectomy (technique of male sterilization) surgery.
- Cancerous or other benign tumors can also result in this condition by affecting one’s pituitary gland.
- Testicles which haven’t descended to the sac from the abdomen.
- Hormonal abnormalities.
- Defects in the sperm duct.
- Disorders in inherited chromosomes.
- Celiac disease: A disorder caused because of gluten sensitivity.
- Side-effects of certain medications such as antibiotic medicines or antifungal creams, chemotherapy, medications to treat ulcers and other anabolic steroids.
- Environmental factors such as over-exposure to industrial chemicals, heavy metals such as lead, X-rays or radiations and long hours of bicycling.
- Lifestyle and health related factors such as substance abuse, excessive consumption of alcohol, smoking tobacco, high levels of stress and being over-weight or obese.
- Surgery can be an option to fix the swelling of the veins and sperm retrieval methods to retrieve sperms from one’s testicles.
- Nursing the infections using antibiotics; however, this may not end up restoring one’s fertility.
- Hormonal therapies and treatments for treating low or excess levels of a few hormones or to treat the way your body uses certain hormones.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology treatments that involve methods of normal ejaculation to obtain sperms or from sperm donors.
I am 25 years old. My urea acid increased. It reached. On 8 points. What should I do now? Please advise.
I am 16, height 5.1", suffering from stunted growth. Is there any solution to this problem? If yes, please help me.
Im 33 years old im suffering from varicocele since 1 year, and there is light swelling and pain in scrotum. And it is effecting my sexual life Please suggest a best remedy.
Hello I have undergone root canal of my tooth. It has been 2 months but still it has sensitivity; Though not always but often when I brush my teeth or while having soup etc. What should be the cause & the solution. Thanks.
I am experiencing severe hair fall? But I don't wish to have any pills or have any surgical treatments. What options are available to me? Also I don't want to lose the original texture or colour of my hair.
I am 47 years old, and having bronchitis asthma, what medicine you would prescribe, before I used take tedral sa and elexir efelin.
My knee paining when I work hard or a play cricket it's paining for long time please refer what can I do for this.
शयनकक्ष में टी.वी. आपको सेक्स के दौरान चरम आनंद प्रदान करा सकता है
- यदि आप प्रति सप्ताह में बार बार सेक्स का आनंद लेना चाहते है तो अपने "शयनकक्ष में टी.वी" अवशय लगवाएं एक सर्वेक्षण के अनुसार जिन युगल के शयनकक्ष में पहले से ही टी.वि थे वो सप्ताह में दो बार से अधिक सेक्स का आनंद लेकर चरम सुख को प्राप्त होते थे सर्वेक्षण में भाग लेने वाले 46.5 % लोगो ने या स्वीकार किया कि सेक्स या प्रेमालाप के दौरान कपडे उतारने के बाद टी.वी के स्क्रीन पर क्या प्रसारित हो रहा है जिसका उन्हें कोई ज्ञान नहीं रहता है ।
- वही 26.68% लोगो ने माना कि शयनकक्ष में टी.वी रहने से सेक्स प्रक्रिया में बाधा आती है लोगो ने कहा कि सेक्स प्रक्रिया के दौरान टी.वी के कारण ध्यान भटक जाता है जिससे चरम आनंद के मार्ग में अवरुद्ध हो ही जाता है।
- अनुसंधान में 2434 लोगो ने भाग लिया सर्वेक्षण के दौरान उनसे उनके प्रेमालाप एवं सेक्स संबंधो के दौरान टी.वी. के प्रयोग के बारे में प्रश्न किया गया तो भाग लेने वाले 38 % लोगो ने माना की शयनकक्ष में टी.वी. रखने के कारण उनके सेक्स संबंधो में अतिरिक्त सुधार हुआ है ।
- टी.वी. पर सेक्स पार्टनर के साथ Porn फिल्म देखने से सेक्स के प्रति रोमान्स बढता है इसी क्रम में 28.8 % लोगो ने कहा की पार्टनर टी.वी. पर कभी - कभी अरूचिकर कार्यक्रम लगा देते है जिसकी वजह से भी ध्यान भटक जाता है इसी कारण वर्ष उन्हें सेक्स में वो आनन्द नहीं मिल पाता जिसे वो अपने साथी के सेक्स शयनकक्ष के एकांत में पाना चाहते है वही 15 % लोगो ने या स्वीकार किया कि शयनकक्ष में टी.वी. होने से साथी के साथ भावपूर्ण संबंधो को स्थापित करने में सहायक सिद्ध हुआ ।
I am planning to lose weight since I am prediabetes, can I use protien powder like nutrilite or protinex for the same. How to deal with this issue.
Sir, first we appreciate that this type of activity My brother age 45. He suffered gout problem. Regularly he checked uric acid levels. Just it up and down. We showing doctors but no body giving correct information of this disease. Just Prescribed only painkillers and regular of febuget tab. I expect to get the right suggestions from you r side. please give the diet information and right suggestions.
My height is 5 ft 6 and I want to grow taller maybe about 3-4 inches. Will I be able to grow I am currently 24 years old and I do stretching exercises daily but I don't think it works that much. Can you give some suggestions on this?
LOW BACK PAIN IN THE ELDERLY
- It is now known that acute low back pain tends to occur less once we pass the age of 55; so if you are over 55 or thereabouts, you may notice that you experience a more persistent ache in the low back but no longer have the acute and severe episodes that affected you in your more active and vigorous days. Nevertheless, this aching can cause significant problems, especially if you are forced to reduce activity. The human body thrives on activity and decays with prolonged inactivity. It is undesirable for any of us, irrespective of age, to reduce our levels of activity. Only if reduced activity is forced upon us by Significant health-related problems should we exercise less.You may also be told that you have degenerative changes in your back or that you have arthritis and will just have to live with it.While it may be true that your back has worn somewhat with ageing, it is certainly not true that you will just have to live with it.
- It has been found that many people who have joints in their spines that are worn with age have never had back pain, and we now know that the wearing in itself is not a cause of pain.It is my experience that there are few persons who will not derive some benefit from the postural advice or the exercises, or both.
- Every older person should carry out the advice regarding the correction of the sitting, standing an lying postures. Not all of you in the older group will be able to carry out all the exercises as advised, but you should all try. I have found that age is not necessarily a barrier to the successful application of the exercises, and although there are some who may not succeed because of weakness or disability, most will be able to advance at least part way through the recommended programme. My advice to you is to start by perhaps reducing the number of exercises to be performed at each session and to perform fewer sessions during the day. Do not hurry the process, and always rest adequately after completing.