Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. JyostnaYour feedback matters!
If no one person have hiv or aids then can I make sexual relation with more than one guy or not, without protection like condom.
I am 21 years old have problem in my uterus, white layer is formed in my uterus, which is very badly itching and burning please help.
My wife's pregnancy strech marks are still clearly visible even 1 year 4 month pass. I have tried pregnacare tube but no result. Even the skin is also loose it's tightness. Please tell me is there any solution available
Will having sex on 4th day of periods causes pregnancy? Short cycle is 30 longest is 45 and this time it it 33.PLease tell.
I'm 23 years old, my partner is also 23 years old. I have sex with my partner 6 to 7 times in months. Bcoz of sex my partner delays in her period 2 to 3 months and she lose her weight day by day and getting weak .can you tell me why it's happening and suggest the good solution to get her health good.
Hi, I am Female 26 years old. I am facing a problem since last two days that when I go to urine I feel a unknown pain in vagina. And I feel I am not done every time I use the toilet. It happens again and again.
During sex my girlfriend feels pain till we last it. Y its is so. I had heard that pain is for small tym. Bt it does not stop till we last sex?
I am having discharge of a liquid from my Virginia regularly since starting of September, 2016. It is white in color and cheese in form. Its not in 100% liquid form, little thick. No order is coming. From last three months I am not getting my periods. I got on 28th July. From January to June my menstrual cycle was regular. From last 20 days I am using V-Wash for washing my infected part. I am not feeling any other pain in my stomach or any other part. No other symptoms. Please guide me for remedy for this. Also tell me the cause of this. Thanking you.
My first time having sex I was nervous and stressed out. I took the pill that same day about 2hours after the incident. After I took it I wasn't as nervous as I was before but i've spent so much time thinking about it. Does stress and overthinking affect the possibilities of becoming pregnant?
I am diagnosed with endometriosis cyst which is of 4.5 cm in right side and around 4 cm in left side. Should I go for surgery?
I am a 23yr old female and I have pimples on my face and I also have an ovarian cyst. So what measures should I have to take to overcome this problem.
I had a sex tonight but I have doubt to get pregnant. My partner also hv doubt. For my periods 13 days left. please suggest me what should I do. I don't want to use i'pill. Is there any method. Kiya khata khata khane se pregnant hone ki sambhavna kom ho jayegi.
I'm 26 male. I'm in sexually contact with a married women (24) since 8 months without any protection who have a 2 years baby. But she is not in sexually contact with her husband since 16 months. Is their any problem to me by any disease. Plz.
Hello I am 25 years old and m going through a trauma that is my period has not come this month the date is already over nd and last month also my period lasted only two days also actually dur to some personal depression I kind of created the the habit of smoking I want to know is this related to my heavy depression or smoking. Please anyone please help me please reply me with details what has happened to me I also dint had any intercourse till now still my period has not come yet the date already over m I becoming infertile or not able to become pregnant please reply in details.
I had unprotected sex with a woman of unknown status about three months ago on 13.11.14. Since then I am suffering from too much mental and physical stress. I always have feeling of dizziness and blur vision with lightheadness. About one and half months after this incident I had rash under foreskin of penis though it has subsidised now after applying candid b twice daily and washing it with warm water but white bumps at the penis shaft is still present.After this I had searched a lot on internet regarding this and found similar to HIV infection and termed as ARS. Is this any std or hiv infection as I am 30 yrs old and it was my first encounter?for 10 days I am getting itchy bumps all over my body and head but yet not any fever. Please guide me I am planning for test and will be going for it in some days.
I am trying to conceive for 5 months but there is no results.. I have already done my all medical test. All report are ok. My husband s semen test is ok. Doctor has advice me to do SSG test in this month.. Is this necessary to do this test or we should waiting for few months. please help me.
1. You have a positive body image - Dwelling on the size of your thighs or belly de focuses you from pleasurable sensations during sex. In turn, that can affect things like lubrication and the ability to have an orgasm. Exercise—regardless of weight loss—has been shown to boost self-esteem and body confidence.
2. You're not embarrassed to ask for what you want - "Good sex is all about finding your perfect recipe. While you can't expect your partner to read your mind, he or she should be open to learning about and responding to what you want. If you find it hard to express your sexual hopes, you may find emailing or texting your partner about your fantasies is easier than face-to-face declarations of desire.
3. Sometimes you schedule - Scheduling sex is a good idea. Plan your night around it. Get the kids dinner and put them to bed. Then do something to de-stress—like massaging each other or watching a movie together. You'll find it easier to get in the mood after relaxing.
4. Quality over quantity - Whether you're doing it a few times a week or once a month, focusing on a number isn't a great way to assess your sex life. Putting pressure on yourself to have more sex may turn it into another to-do item, which drives down satisfaction. On the other hand, the study authors say traveling to places or going on date nights—opening up natural opportunities to have sex more often—may make it the quality of your sex life more better.
5. You like sex - No matter how many times a week or month you get busy, whether you orgasm, the most important sign is that you enjoy sex. Do you feel closer to your partner afterwards? Are you in a better mood? Those are the questions that really have meaning.
6. You skip pity sex - It's when you have sex because your partner wants to—even though it's the last thing you want. mercy sex is acceptable on occasion, but a steady diet of it can tank your libido by training your brain to think of sex as a work. It's completely fine to turn down your partner in a nice way if you're not feeling like it. But if you do say no, try to be the one who initiates sex the next time to show your partner you desire him.
7. You know when to change things up - In the real world, it's hard to fake your way through sex. If you're not enjoying it, chances are your partner can tell, Most couples find they get stuck in a certain sexual routine, and they may feel less interested in sex if it feels like they're in a rut. Although it requires a little extra effort, switching rooms or outfits or positions are all simple ways to make sex feel fresh again.
8. You're happy together - It sounds simple, but there's a strong link between sexual satisfaction (factors like having interest in sex, feeling good about how often it happens, and infrequent arguments about sex) and happiness in your relationship. Relationship satisfaction fuels attraction, carving the way for better sex. So if you're into your partner, your sex life is probably in good shape.
9. You've got a racy vocabulary - Whether you're sending a flirty text message or whispering something into your partner's ear, sexual lingo is linked to greater sexual satisfaction for both men and women, This is the little things you do to and for each other that keep you physically and romantically bonded.
10. You don't worry about the occasional Highs and lows in your sex life - It's important to have realistic ideas about what a healthy sex life is. Namely, it won't always be passionate and intense, and the frequency will ebb and flow throughout your relationship. If you accept there's no right or wrong way to be sexual, and you and your partner are open with each other about when you're feeling it and when you aren't, that indicates a healthy sex life
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
MS sexuality, M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PHD Cognitive Behavior Modification, fellowship from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in Treatment Resistant Depression