Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Joshi
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. JoshiYour feedback matters!
I have a severe pain in the metastratal area of my left foot, while walking. Earlier I was a long distance runner because of the pain I had to stop running Could a possible course of remedy be suggested so that I can resume walking and if possible running. Thank you.
I am 22 years old. I have pani in my legs. I used painkillers tablets. But it's still remaining. What should I do now. Please help me with this.
Two days back I overexerted my body by doing some heavy exercises which I had never done previously. As a result of which, muscle soreness developed in my entire body along with high fever which makes me almost bed ridden. I have been taking medication for fever, but the medication works only for 6-8 hours. After that my body goes back to same high fever. Please note that my body ache has subsided but fever continues to persist.
I am having pain in both the knees and near by leg muscle. It was after I started exercising. What should I do.
How to prevent a hunchback
Remember the 30-30 rule - prevent a hunchback. It is a golden winning rule and it can help prevent hunchback.
- For every 30 minutes of doing a certain activity do 30 seconds of movement in opposite direction.
- Every 30 minutes that you sit in the chair get up and do a stretch with a backward bend for 30 seconds.
- If your neck is bothering you just take a moment to draw your chin in as if getting a double chin, roll your shoulders back and down and stretch for 30 seconds.
- If you realize you haven't taken a deep breath in 30 minutes then take a moment to focus on your breathing, take slow deep breaths for 30 seconds.
- Set a timer for every 30 minutes you spend sitting, stretch for 30 seconds and feel better and look better.