Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaya Joshi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya JoshiYour feedback matters!
What is effective way of sleeping! Like having at a stretch 7 hrs of sleep is good or taking short naps like 2 hrs 3 times a day is good. Good in the sense making your memory and improving.
I am suffering from severe headache continuously if I have incomplete sleep and am having migraine. So what should I do for this.
Sir I have sexual problem like. My penis get shrink to very low level in normal position .but its ok on erection. And also it is little tilted left side and also having intercourse time period issue. Means I get exited early then mature period arrives. Please help me out.
Dear Doctors. Please suggest medicines for Increasing VitD3 levels (current level 22) and to reduce Uric acid levels (Current level 6.2) Thanks in advance.
Well I would like to know I have indigestion for a long time and no solution for it I do take medicine but only temporary relief is there because of this I am having skin problems as well please give me a solution.
I am 63 years old male.In dec, 15 had angioplasty. I am taking BP tablet, Blood thinner and cholesterol tablet. From last 2 months suffering with following problems. 1. Piles: Not bleeding and painful. As per doctor it us medium size. Only at the ansl point pile mass and small lump like appearance. I am taking Dr. Farokh Master Wheezal 28 drops and applying pilex cream. Started this medicine a week ago. Can I continue for a longer period without any side effects. Pl. advise if any other medicine to be taken. I think homeopathy is safe. 2. One problem is of cut snd line on nails. Any medicine. One has suggested silicea 6x 2 tab thrice a day. Is this is completely safe and to be taken hw long.
Getting your teeth cleaned may give you more than a sparkling white smile -- it may give you something to smile about, like your health.
In a large study, people who had their teeth professionally scaled at least once every two years were 24% less likely to have a heart attack, compared with those who skipped the hygienist. Scaling cleans between the gums and the teeth.
And their risk of stroke dropped by 13%, says study researcher zu-yin chen, md, a cardiology fellow at the veterans general hospital in Taipei, Taiwan.
Scabies is a type of skin conditions that causes itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a microscopic mite. It is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year.
This eight legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies in his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin, which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection, is a quite common occurrence in such cases.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.