Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jaya Joshi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jaya JoshiYour feedback matters!
My age is 21 years. And weight 90 kg, hight 5.9" ,and my penis size is 4.5 inch. So I am normal ya abnormal?
From last few years i am frustrated due to Itching on my private parts. I.E. Mostly on my testicle area. I had a consultation with at least 5 Doctors till now but couldn't find out final solution for this. I am still not able to figure out what is it exactly. I never had any sexual relationship with anyone. I am not having any bad habits and i am maintaining a complete cleanliness with my whole body including my Private parts. I have applied different creams suggested by my MBBS Doctors e.G. Candidarma B etc. But not getting relief from this. Somtimes It is quite embarrassing during my working hours and in public places that i can't even touch my that area and also can't bare it. On this Portal i have already posted my query last week but got unprofessional and casual Answer from one Doctor that "Keep your Private parts clean. I don't remember who was that. Ok whatever or whoever he was, requesting others please help me to come out off this Problem and Make my life easy.
I am 33 old and mom of 4.5 years old - I am having tough time in my personal life and I feel that I am getting panicked very easily and unable to think anything positive at this moment - however I want to come out of this depression - I cannot discuss everything - I just need some suggestion how can I come out of this depression and live a normal life - I have a headache all the time. Joint pain all over my body - I have vitamin D3 deficiency too leading me to been in pain all the time. I feel breathless at times along with lot of tiredness - I am unable to do my routine work efficiently like before.?
I am 17 year old boy, I am not getting sleep every night because due to stress I am tested all the medicine its not working so please suggest me good one.
Diabetes is not an isolated disease but a syndrome. It brings with it a host of issues, affecting almost all organs, and that is the reason it is a dreaded issue. Diabetes is the result of chronic inflammation and this inflammation gradually spreads to all other organs. One of the main organs adversely affected is the kidneys. The kidneys are essential filtration agents, and impaired kidney function can have a series of bad effects on the body.
The good news is that not everybody with diabetes will have diabetic nephropathy. However, risk factors for developing diabetic nephropathy are:
- Severe, uncontrolled diabetes
- Family history
- Prior kidney disease, even chronic infection
- Race or ethnicity (native Americans, African Americans, etc.)
- Preexisting hypertension or high cholesterol levels
If you have these risk factors, then all efforts should be aimed at keeping blood sugar at highly optimal level. Once it reaches beyond a certain level, it is very difficult to get it under control.
There would be no symptoms in the initial stages
- If you suspect that increased sugar levels could be damaging the kidneys, it is imperative to do renal functions annually to test for onset of kidney malfunction
- There could be swelling of the feet and ankles
- Urine tests may indicate increased levels of protein in the body (serum albumin in particular)
The idea is to arrest or stop damage to the kidneys.
- Reduce and maintain blood pressure within the recommended levels. This will depend on the age and overall health status. Using angiotensin converting enzymes or angiotensin receptor blockers is the most effective way to control hypertension and related kidney damage
- Keeping blood sugar within the recommended levels helps reduce or stop damage to the blood vessels in the kidneys and thereby, prevent progression
- Maintain optimal levels of cholesterol, as this only adds to hypertension, which further worsens kidney function.
- Eat a heart-healthy diet and exercise regularly. It is a vicious cycle with components including hypertension, high sugar levels, increased heart disease, which all only continues in a circle nonstop. Breaking this cyclical trend is very important.
- Diet should not be too rich in protein, as the kidney function is impaired and may not be able to handle too much protein. Talk to a nutritionist as to how much protein is required and follow it strictly.
- Reduce salt levels in the diet, and strictly do not add extra salt onto your plate
- If you are a smoker, this is a great reason to quit, as it affects all the above conditions.
- Maintain weight under optimal levels. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.