Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Is it Ok if we can have sex by giving anesthesia to my wife, she has suggested bcaz pain during sex (vaginismus) pls suggest anesthesia We tried lox 2% but it doesn't work.
Orthopedic disorders include all the health issues and ailments that are related to the muscles, joints and ligaments. Orthopedic disorders are so widespread and so large in number that it is very difficult to list all of them down. However, among them the four most common orthopedic disorders are:
- Arthritis: It is a chronic and a long lasting orthopedic disorder in which you witness the swelling or inflammation of one or more joints in the body. This condition is very painful in nature and it tends to deteriorate gradually. This condition usually affects elderly people and it also worsens with age which ultimately causes stiffness of the joints and limits your routine body movements.
- Osteoarthritis: This is a degenerative joint disorder which leads to immense pain and discomfort in the joints of the body. This is one of the most serious forms of orthopedic disease that has been noticed. This disease involves degradation and decline in the overall quality of the bones and joints in the affected areas.
- Lower back pain: This condition refers to periods of pain and discomfort in the lower part of your spinal area. This condition is very common nowadays and as a result of this pain, your back usually becomes tender, swollen and stiff. This pain also stops you from doing your overall routine activities.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It is an orthopedic disorder in which there is severe swelling in a particular joint, accompanied by small lumps on the affected area that further degrade the external appearance of the skin. In case of adults, this disorder lasts for a lifetime and worsens with time, if left untreated.
Related Tip: "4 Common Orthopedic Problems Faced By Aged People"
I Am a 23 years old, I Am unmarried, I have irregular periods problem. Like 1 Month is regular and next 2 months is Irregular, After 50 days I got period, I phased this problem before 6 months back, I Think is I Am staying in hostel that's why food is Effected, so please suggest me.
Hello, I am in big trouble please help me out. I am 29 weeks pregnant my weight is 43.00 my fetus weight is 1300gm I have just 2 month for having baby and I want a healthy baby and I want to be healthy I want to gain weight in just 2 month so which food or anything whatever I can eat gain weight fast and healthy please recommende me best thing for this.
My friend used unwanted 72 pill and after that she had a unprotected sex that night so is their any problem that she can become pregnant?
I am 28 yrs old. Got married by nov 2015. After my marriage my periods got delayed everymonth. Getting periods by 35-39th day. Now am in 43th day. Am having a symptoms of hungry and often peeing. Am I pregnant?
I want to do sex with my wife but she's less interested there is a lot of tension between our sexual life even she want to have her sexual desires back please suggest some tips or medicine.
I have PCOD. I missed my periods in june. I had taken I-Pill for next 2 months but it did not affected my periods. Also the vaginal area has become dark and its itching very much. What should I do?
I am 27 years female and I have thyroid problem and I take thyronorm 100 mg in morning tablet but I have pcod problem and doctor advise me to take krimson-35 tablet in night. Is any side effect to take both the tablet.
Hi, I am a married woman. Before marriage my breast size was very small but after marriage it was increased too much I want to reduce the size so please suggest me few remedies. My periods were irregular is this a reason for increased size of breast? How can my periods be regulated so that I can get kids. Tnq.
Homoeopathic first aid medicines
* any sort of bruised injury- arnica montana
* injury to ligaments - ruta graveolens
* injury to nerves- hypericum perfoliatum
* fracture - symphytum officinalis
* head injury- natrum sulphuricum
* lacerated injuries (operation) - staphysagria
* when pain of remote injury remains- rhus toxicodendron and calcarea phosphorica
* eye injury, bruise or blow- symphytum
* strain to eye ligaments and muscles- ruta graveolens
Homoeopathic medicines act best when given based on symptom similarity.
If someone had unprotected sex and than periods happen normally on the due date does that mean no pregnancy?
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs.
• Essential Fatty Acids
EFA are essential for getting pregnant. Omega 3 fat is necessary to maintain the balanced production of hormone-like substances called prostaglandins. They can also increase blood flow to reproductive organs, increase cervical mucus, and promote ovulation.
1 tsp. of fish oil per day is recommended for women consuming animal products while 1 tbsp. of flax oil per day is recommended for women not consuming animal products.
• Vitamin B12
Many women who are not able to conceive are deficient in Vitamin B12. B12 will help to balance hormone imbalances, essential for cell formation, aids in nutrient absorption and metabolism as well as overall digestion.
It is also important for the nervous system, blood supply, and the development of red blood cells.Women who are trying to get pregnant and have a B12 deficiency may not be ovulating and may have abnormal estrogen levels which can affect implantation of a fertilized egg.
B12 deficiency has also been linked to cell abnormalities of the reproductive tract which may even be diagnosed as cervical dysplasia. Vitamin B12 is found in the gut of animals and, therefore, cannot be obtained through plants. Women following a vegan or vegetarian diet are often low in B12 and should use supplements. Women trying to get pregnant, and pregnant women throughout their pregnancy should be consuming 2.6 mcg of B12 per day.
Beside taking supplements, if you’re trying to conceive, you should increase intake of beef, poultry, fish, fortified dairy or nondairy products as well as booster foods such as nutritional yeast. B12 shots are also effective.
If you’re trying to get pregnant, you should be increasing the protein intake to about 25% of what you have previously been eating. High-quality protein with all amino acids is the best option, high-quality animal protein is also sources of other important nutrients such as iron, and B-vitamins.
• Folic Acid
Folic acid is one of the best-known vitamins to aid in pregnancy. It is essential for preventing neural tube defects, congenital heart defects, cleft lips, limb defects, as well as urinary tract defects in the baby.
Deficiency in folic acid can also increase infertility and cause pre-term labor. Folic acid can be found in liver, lentils, beans, black beans, asparagus, spinach, and broccoli. If you’re taking a supplement, then it should be should be between 600-120mcg per day.