Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. J P PanseYour feedback matters!
Hi, since long time I'm suffering from back pain, nerves pain and joint pain, weakness, and whenever I commit sex I feel more pain in my back n joints and weakness. Could you please help me on the same.
I having savior back pain how can relief from pain I am a driver I will drive my vechile for a long time up to 10 to 12 hour's I want a easy solution can you help me.
My wife 48 years (63 kg) got complete ACL tear about 6 month back. Now she can briskly walk use stairs & no pain / instability in her lt knee. Is arthroscopy necessary or physio will do?
I am suffering from knee pain from last 4 days can you tell mme what are its reasons and how to cure it.
I am 40 yrs old, I have pain in low back for the past 2 months and I have knee pain for more than 2 years - can you help me
I have a back and neck pain.Iam a sugar patient.My age is 40 and I used to play shuttle game regularly.Iam a smoker also.Kindly give ur suggestion ?
I am diabetic from last 14 years age is 53, now i feel numbness i socks and wrist portions and in foot also, please advise its curable and what precautions, medicines i take.
I often have pain in my hands. While writing for a long time. And It gives me so much irresistible pain. Suggest any remedy. Please.
I am 28 year old male who is into weight lifting. For the past two weeks, I am feeling a sharp pain in my right biceps muscle. The pain seems to be originating from the arm pit and continues till the elbow. I took a seven-day break from exercises, applied ice and ointment, popped some tablets prescribed by the GP, got the area massaged by a therapist but nothing delivered the level of relief I expected. It is extremely frustrating and mentally depressing to stay away from gym especially when you were making gains! Please suggest me how to deal with this. Thanks and Regards.
I have got a cyst kind of thing on my underarm. It was small two days back but now it is like the size of a pea. It is painless. Is it harmful?
I am getting neck pain in back side from many times so that I cannot bend my neck for more time for reading.
My wife vitd3 levels at 22. She is suffering from bone & joint pain. Yesterday only tested Vitd3. Her uric acid at 6.2 she is always crying with pain in body specially in joints Please suggest Sir/Mam.
I have a problem in my backbone (upper in hips) when I sit for more than 40 min. In one position my problem then the problem again created with me. Please you told what can I do for this problem any exercise or any medicine. Please reply soon as possible. Thanks.
Hello Doctor, my feet (planter and heel) was crushed in a road accident, x ray was normal, there was no bone injury but major soft tissue was lost. Plastic surgeon tried to create the feet but thick padding below the heel could not be retained enough, I am advised to use silicon insoles in shoes, but still I am not able to walk comfortably, please suggest if I can meet you in person or you may suggest me any better solution. Even it could retain only 1 less than 1 mm thickness over the heel bone.
I have low back pain which started about 10-12 year after a sudden jerk.When i stand for long time it becomes very painfull for me to stand and i feel as if some sort of heat is originating from that affected part of back. At the time of pain i desire if some one give a massage that will help in relaxing the pain. These are the symptoms. Moreover these days i feel as if my shoulder hoint has become week. E,g, it becomes difficult to remove a sweater from my body.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I have been suffering from depression and anxiety for last 3/4 years. I am on D-veniz (50 mg twice) and buspin (5 mg twice). I am also taking two tablets of clonotril 0.5 mg for sleeping. I am also taking zubira for hyper triglyceride and pregabalin for spondylosis. I am still depressed with anxiety, muscle pain and sleeping trouble. Kindly let me know how to completely get ride of depression and anxiety.
I got married one month back and not completed our best moment yet just because of pain afraid. How can I avoid pain please tell me n my husband n me wants to start married life please suggest.
I am 26 years old, I am suffering from right leg palm paining since 3 months I don' t know why it is paining? can you give me your suggestions please?
If you are suffering from arthritis, it is important for you to know about how it affects your knee and other joints. Arthritis is a chronic, systematic inflammatory disease which damages your joints and connective tissues. Your knee is commonly affected by arthritis and there are three primary types of arthritis that occur in the knees. They include osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and post-traumatic arthritis.
Types of arthritis
The different types of arthritis affecting the knees occur due to different reasons. Osteoarthritis is a progressive condition, which wears away the joint cartilage over time. Rheumatoid arthritis is an inflammatory condition, which may occur at any age. Post-traumatic arthritis occurs after an injury is inflicted to the knee and may occur several years after a ligament injury or knee fracture.
- Arthritis pain may occur all of a sudden, but commonly develops slowly. In the early stages, the pain is observed in the morning after you have been inactive over the night. Pain is likely when you want to move around. Pain may be experienced even when immobile.
- Periodic inflammation is a common symptom of arthritis of the knee. This happens because of the formation of bone spurs or excess fluids in your knee. The swelling gets pronounced after being inactive for a long period. The skin on your knee may look red and feel warm while you touch it. This may lead to chronic inflammation, which is very difficult to manage.
There are several ways of treating knee arthritis. The mode of treatment depends on the severity and cause of knee arthritis. NSAIDS or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are commonly prescribed for dealing with arthritis pain temporarily. Other medicines used for knee arthritis treatment are as follows:
- Analgesics, which help in pain reduction act as good alternatives to NSAIDS.
- Corticosteroids are used for reducing inflammation.
- Certain DMARDs or disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs are used.
Certain injections that are used for helping with knee arthritis. They include:
- Hyaluronic acid supplements, which ease the pain and inflammation by lubricating your knee joints.
- Corticosteroid injections also soothe inflammation and pain.
You may also require a surgery for dealing with knee arthritis when other modes of treatment fail. The most common surgeries are as follows:
- Total joint replacement, where your knee is replaced with a prosthetic made of metal, plastic or ceramic.
- Osteotomy, where the knee bones are modified for controlling pressure and damage in the knees.
- Arthroscopy, where an incision is made in the knee for removing damaged parts.
It is recommended for you to consult a doctor, if you experience any symptom of knee arthritis. Early treatment will prevent the condition from worsening.