Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. J.D Mahajan
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. J.D MahajanYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from headache since 2months, I have consulted doc and I explained my symptoms, he done after some tests diagnosed my disease as low supply of oxygen and blood fluids leads to my situation. Does it mean I'm suffering from vertigo? Looks like I have same symptoms related to vertigo, my ear problems and stroke on brain and loss of clear eye sight etc, he prescribed me diziron 25mg twice a day it works well but after 2 months iim back with pain, does diziron will be advisable?
I have right parotid gland swelling since 15 years. Already it was diagnosed as not cancer type. Is there any nature cure for this gland swelling.
Dear sir, I am 28 years old. From last one and half month I am suffering from vertigo and imbalance. doctor said it is due to neck problem because my work is of computer. He advice me to go to physiotherapist. I took 7-8 sitting from physio. He said there is no problem in neck and advice me to do regular exercises. But my vertigo not gone although it is low than starting. Yesterday I go to ent specialist. The doctor advice me not to do any neck exercise. And give me medicine for 20 days. Now I am confused because one doctor advice me to do exercise regularly other advice no exercise. I have no pain in neck. So please advice me what to do. With regards
I fill dizzy (breathing problem) when I goto bed. My age 51, this is started from 2/3 months. Also observed tiredness after climbing steps. BP 149/100 (temsan 40, sugar 120-185 (glycomet 500sr) 1+1/2.Family history of asthma. Please suggest remedy.
I have a throat pain a severe pain and I am not able to talk with others and all laugh at me when I talk it has been about 10 days and it does not be alright. What should i do?
I am 22 yrs old. I have some problem in throat. After every 15 days there is irritation in throat and feels like infection. please suggests me how to get rid of this problem.
I have a nasal allergy rhinitis so I was prescribe flutiflo spray by ENT specialist and I have acne vulgaris will that cause acne.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.