Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HrishikeshYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and my weight is 85kg and I want to bring my weight to 70 kg. I can do anything for it. Please suggest me what should I do? how much should I run or exercise and what should be in my diet?
I have severe headache and lot of hair loss some times I feel normal but again it starts hair loss will get increased when I have lot of stress may I know the solution and cure for this.
Iam a 22 years female. Before a week I noticed a lesion or fissure you can say but exactly I dnt kw what it is. I also noticed little blood on stool. And area around dat is little black. I am very worried.
I never had sex before but I want know if my hymen still or not because I severely beaten in my sensitive area please Doctor help me.
I am having nightfalls and it is like a dream. I like masturbating but I dont like this nightfall. What should I do, doc?
Actually some white fluid is always there on my wife's vagina from last 2 months! she has had sex till now! we are gonna have it for the first time! and I don't know whats this white thick liquid! first I thought it was because of excitement but later its been seeing everyday! so what should we do?
I have thyroid and pcod problem. Im having period problem. The periods will start it February still now the flowing is not stop. I'm consult homeopathy doctor and he give some medicine but still now my problem is not cure. What can I do and stop the periods?
Dear doctor my skin is becoming so black sir, what I have to do now sir, please send me any suggestion?
Am 26 years old bachelor my penis is about 7 inches. There is any method to increase its size please tell me.
I am 22 year old male and I have a major problem of sleep deprivation from last six months I was not able to sleep properly I take many medications but nothing works so and due to which I am in depression please provide me some solution asap thank you.
I have itching in my eyes and feeling that there is pimple in my both eyes. This happens last since 4 Days. So please tell me that what can I do?
Lip Correction is performed by women who want reduction of the inner lips on the outside of the vagina or labia minora. The reduction is done as many women are uncomfortable with the shape as well as the size of their labia. The swelling of the labia often causes discomfort in exercising, and women are unable to wear bathing suits as well as fitting clothes. It also causes interference in the sexual activity and sometimes it becomes very embarrassing and difficult to maintain basic hygiene.
There are numerous variations in the thickness, size, color and shape of the vaginal tissues and not many women are aware of the prominent size as well as size of their labia. There are many women who are not at all concerned with the appearance of the labia. However, some women who suffer from these symptoms are very upset and feel their self-image is diminished, and it is important in such case that reduction of the Labia minora be done. It is through Lip Corrections that women can take control of their body and reshape their labia just like women who do augmentation of their breasts.
It is very important to know everything about Lip Correction before opting for this surgery. It is important to do some research online and visit websites that provide information on vaginal surgeries. The surgical techniques that are used for Lip Corrections are many, but it must be conducted by a certified surgeon who is well-experienced and does the vaginal rejuvenation with perfection.
When Must Lip Corrections Be Considered-
Lip Corrections is a surgical process, and that is done specially to correct an outsized or irregular labia minora. The tissues adjacent to the vulva of the vagina are reduced, and this surgery is done both for aesthetic reasons as well as for medical purposes. The surgery can be considered by a woman at times to feel physiologically and emotionally good, and at times it is done for purposes like.
- Irregular shape of the labia
- Oversize of the vaginal folds
- Protruding labia
- Discomfort caused due to thickness of the Labia
- Labial disease that can occur after childbirth
- Duration of Surgery
The excess skin is cut, and then it is sewn over the edge during the surgery. The disadvantage of this surgery is that after the surgery, the long vertical stitch line gives the area an unattractive appearance. It takes approximately an hour and half for the surgery to take place, and the patient is generally given local anaesthesia during the surgery.
When I go for d woke I am breathing high. What can I do for d this type of weakness. Please do something about my self. I was so tiredyrrr. Plss.
I feel like sleeping whole day. Don't want to do anything. It's been from 3-4 months. What should I do?
Hii my father leg knee are very pain. But doctor say its ok so tell me solution sir he is complete x-ray test.
Our bodies require energy to continue working throughout the day. In case you regularly work through lunch hours without breaking for a meal, you may experience issues around thinking and concentrating on the work and effort you are putting in.
Here are a few ways in which you can eat healthy in your office without compromising on your health:
- Pack your meals: Try not to leave home without packing food so that you do not depend on the vending machine or office food court. Try to cook your food early and pack your meals in advance.
- Dispose off the junk food in your office: The environment that you set up for yourself will specifically impact how healthy you are. In case you surround yourself with junk food, you will begin to lose your healthy mindset.
- Time administration: You know what to eat and at what time. Keeping in mind the end goal to get rid of an unhealthy eating practice, set a break timer on your phone.
- Keep meals and snacks consistent: Pack new fresh fruits or vegetables to avoid the late-day munchies or before-meal hunger pangs that can prompt you to eat junk snacks.
- Make healthy swaps: Switch your sandwiches to whole grain bread and lean meat; ask for mustard rather than mayonnaise; avoid the fries and potato chips and pick celery and carrot sticks to fulfill your snack longing.
- Drink more water: Take water or other calorie free drinks at your work area. Flavor your water with mint leaves, lemon or cucumber.
- Try not to eat and work: Multitasking has been turned out to be dangerous to the waistline. Rather than distractedly chewing on a serving of mixed greens while you are chipping away at a proposition, put your work aside and concentrate totally on your meal.
- Keep a crisis stash: You can have a drawer in your work area loaded with healthy and solid snacks.
- Try to stay away from the vending machine: Focus on maintaining a strategic distance from the vending machine by making conversation with people or finding other distractions.
- Do not get rid of your absolute favorites: In no way, shape or form should you get rid of your absolute favorite food item. Try to savor it in small portions. If you completely try to avoid it, you might crave for it all the more, which could lead to you binge eating junk food when you are tensed.
- Maintain distance from mid-day slump: In case you choose to spend on a sugary food item in the cafeteria, try to discover an alternative, which is higher in fiber like a wheat cookie or a grain biscuit.
- Keep nuts handy: Keep snacks that are high in solid fats, fiber and protein at your work area. Eat nuts and seeds, low sugar and fruit granola bars.
Hi My grandfather had Parkinson's at the age of 73. Unki buddhi kharab ho gayi thisWoh maid ko ched dete hai. Unka dimaag kharab ho gaya tha. Unka character thoda loose ho gaya tha. Now my father has also got Parkinson's I hope this character kharab hona is not caused by the medicines of Parkinson's n it is not symptomatology of Parkinson's. N the above symptoms r common in old agePlease give me positive responses.
You are feeling under the weather, and you wish you could eat something fried or processed right now to feel better. But that may not be the smartest thing to do! Read on to know more about what you should avoid eating when you are sick.
- If you are suffering from diarrhea, don’t go anywhere near sweet foods made of artificial sweeteners, since sorbitol (a kind of artificial sweetener) isn’t digestible and can instigate diarrhea. Also, avoid foods that can trigger bloating and gas, such as apples, onion, broccoli, beans and cabbages. Dairy, caffeine and alcohol can also provoke diarrhoea.
- Don’t consume dairy products, chocolate, pain medications and iron supplements if you are constipated.
- If you are nauseous, don’t eat greasy, oily or spicy foods. Avoid carbonated drinks, caffeine and alcohol as well.
- If you are having difficulties in swallowing due to a sore throat, hot fluids are by far the most beneficial. Not only do they help soothe your sore throat, but they're also known to loosen mucus, which may help relieve other symptoms such as congestion and stuffiness, often accompanying a sore throat, so consider eating soup or drinking hot water to alleviate the pain, and scratchy, hard foods such as granola, potato chips and nuts. Acidic juices made from vegetables and fruits, such as grape juice or orange juice, can also aggravate a sore throat.
- When your body aches, don’t grab that cup of espresso or that glass of whiskey, since both caffeine and alcohol can dehydrate the body, thereby worsening the pain.
- Stay away from artificial sweeteners, aged chesses, MSG (monosodium glutamate which is found in soy sauce), chocolate, red wine and processed meat, if you have a headache. MSG has been linked to blood pressure which can cause headaches.
- Dairy products, processed or packaged foods, should be avoided if you have an earache.
- If you have an allergy, don’t consume milk, wheat, soy, berries, eggs, tomatoes, fish, nuts, chocolates and nuts. These foods commonly cause itching.
- You might have cold, or your nose won’t stop running. A hot broth or hot tea will give you comfort, but you should avoid spicy foods and alcohol. Spicy foods actually aggravate a runny nose.
- Flu, sinus or cold infection can inflame and irritate nasal blood vessels, making you feel like your nose is blocked. Avoid sugar and spicy foods if you have a congested nose.