Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HiralYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years I have a pcod problem. Already visited to doctor she gave me medicine but still my weight is gaining. Can you please suggest me what I do.
What's the diet details with a proper time table to get healthy sperm count if a male suffered from watery sperm and leak of concentration which is caused due to daily masturbation?
I am 24 Non vegetarian and I was getting semen in my urine, and I was also getting some burning effect in urine. I consulted a homeopathic clinic and Dr. advice me to use tone up 5000 twice a day and a medicine which is used for kidney stones for my burning effect. I just want to knw is tone up 5000 effective for my semen problem.
I'm diabetic from past five years. I'm taking 10 units insugen-r morning and night. In the night 14 units of lantus. But past one month I'm suffering with feet burning and cramps. I suffered with pancreatic problem from my 9th standard.in my family nobody with diabetic. History. So please help me out.
I face this problem. I try to loose weight but It does not work and mostly my stomach doesn't go inside! Can you suggest something.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a problem related to the large intestine and can be characterized by bloating, constipation, diarrhea and abdominal pain. People suffering from IBS experience a lot of discomfort and are unable to lead a healthy life. It may also aggravate symptoms of hemorrhoids, along with aggravating symptoms of stress.
Causes of IBS:
- Hormones: Hormonal changes such as the ones during menstrual cycles may aggravate symptoms of IBS.
- Stress: Any type of stress tends to aggravate symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Foods: Certain foods such as chocolate, spices, cabbage, milk and carbonated beverages may trigger symptoms of IBS.
- Illnesses: Various illnesses such as diarrhea or conditions such as overproduction of bacteria in the intestines may lead to symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
Symptoms of IBS:
- Frequent episodes of diarrhea
- Abdominal cramps especially on the lower part of the abdomen
- Frequent constipation
- Abnormal stool structure
- Constant bloating
Things to take care of:
While medications are prescribed to relieve the condition, it is also advised to make dietary and lifestyle changes. Some of the things to keep in mind are:
- Drink sufficient water. At least 6-8 glasses of water must be taken during the day.
- Avoid tea and coffee
- Consume more fibrous food
- Avoid too much use of cheese and milk
- Exercise and stay physically active
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.