Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemraj BaggaYour feedback matters!
I am 5 weeks pregnant with triplets. I heard that triplets will cause premature delivery for babies in 7th month. Is that true? Will they born with less weight? How can I take care of my babies? Im very very hungry always. If I eat more will it effect my babies?
The growing baby puts pressure on your urine bag (bladder) making you feel like going to the toilet more often. Some of this can't be helped but if the frequency becomes troublesome and disrupts your sleep, then the urine needs to be checked for infection. Urinary infection is extremely common during pregnancy and one must drink plenty of fluids to keep the bladder flushed.
Hello doctor Is herbolax tablets and triphala tablets are safe during 1st month pregnancy for constipation. If not can you tell any treatment that is safe during for constipation. I am feeling constipation from long time around from a year. But now problem is increasing.
Meri wife k kuch Dino se continue white pani nikl rha h? Kis vjh se esa ho rha h or is ko kse rok skte h.tell me solution?
My wife is having endometriosis and adenomyosis. Is it curable. Can she conceive. She miscarriage once.
I have done unprotected sex on 19th September. And 18th was my last fertile day. 17th was ovulation day. I'm worried now boz I'm two days late for my periods. 25th was date of periods. Is it possible that I'm pregnant? Should I test at home. Do this time is OK that I get a perfect answer from test or should I wait. I don't want a baby if it's positive Wat should I do for best. I feeding my 1st child. please help.
When I have sex with my wife she feel pain and no enjoying sex she think when he quit sex then I sleep and I also no long time have sex with my wife. (Recently I have married I amam living Delhi and my wife live in hometown I meet my wife after 1 to 2 month she did not feel ) So please suggest both of us.
I have had unprotected sex almost half an hour back. And I don't want to take a risk so is it correct to take an ipill within half an hour?
A good diet and great nourishment during pregnancy, and enough of it is very important for your infant to develop and grow. You need to take around 300 or more calories every day than you did before you get pregnant. In spite of the fact that sickness and nausea during the initial couple of months of pregnancy can make this troublesome for some women, one should attempt to ingest a wholesome diet and take pre-birth vitamins.
Here are a few suggestions to keep you and your infant healthy
- Lean meat: The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of each cell in your and your child's body. High-protein foods likewise keep your craving under control by settling your glucose. Glucose is the reason you need to go for three servings (that is around 75 grams) of protein every day. Lean meat is a superb alternative, since it is high in iron.
- High fiber food: Pick foods high in fiber that are enhanced, for example, whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice, and in addition foods grown from the ground. In spite of the fact that it is best to get your fiber from food, taking a fiber supplement can help you get bone strength and better digestion.
- Vitamins and minerals: Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals in your everyday diet while pregnant. You should take a pre-birth vitamin supplement to ensure you are reliably getting enough vitamins and minerals consistently. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter brand or prescribe pre-birth vitamins.
- Calcium rich food: Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food a day to guarantee that you are getting 1000-1300 mg of calcium in your everyday diet during pregnancy.
- Iron rich food: Eat no less than three servings of iron-rich food, for example, lean meats, spinach, beans, and breakfast cereal every day to guarantee you are getting 27 mg of iron everyday.
- Iodine: While you're pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee your infant's cerebrum and sensory system improvement. Consume milk and cheese.
- Avocados: These are stacked with potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B6 (helps in tissue and mind development and also reduces morning sickness). Avocados are a delightful approach to get your vitamins. Spread some avocado on your toast in place of cheese or mayonnaise.
- Oats: Oats are loaded with fiber, B vitamins, iron and a large group of different minerals. Along with other complex carbs, they are pressed with fiber (help in getting rid of constipation). Fill your breakfast dish with them, yet do not stop there — add oats to flapjacks, biscuits, cakes, treats, and even meatloaf. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
What are the symptoms of being pregnant found in a women in starting 1month of unprotected intercourse?
Hi mam, meri age 25 ki hai, mujhe har mahine period late ya 3 or 4 din jaldi aata hai aur peeth mai 2 din tak pain hota hai to iska kya karan ho sakta hai? please help.
I took medicine for shifting my periods late last month. I had it on 8th of june. Then I lost my virginity on 19th of june and it was with protection. I did not yet have my periods this month. I was close enough wit my partner this month but we did nt intercourse. But some ejections had fallen on on my lingerie. Is the any thing to worry? Or it can be just the side effect of the medicine I took last month?
Dr. I am 43 year old female. Dr. From last year I had a problem of my pulse rate is very high in the afternoon e. F. 100 to 110. I had taken medicine last year alprazolam with propranolol. That time I feel better. And I stopped the medicine after one month. But from fab 2016 that problem restart in afternoon my pulse rate is very high. Tell me Dr. What is the permanent treatment of this.
I am 21 and my weight is 80 and it is increasing day by day specially tummy fat I dnt eat dat much of outside food also dn also it is increasing so plzz suggest me some home remedy for reducing specially my tummy fat and diet chart and exercises and also I am not getting periods on time.
While some people see tears as a sign of weakness, for others crying is a crucial way of dealing with grief. Though as children we’re told not to cry and to ‘keep a hold’ of our emotions, letting go of a few tears can help alleviate grief and emotional distress.
Here are a few reasons crying could be a good idea when dealing with loss.
- Crying can stimulate the release of endorphins: Crying cleanses the mind of negative emotions and allows you to express your emotions. Crying can be described as a reaction to pain and in order to control pain, the body releases endorphins. Endorphins are also known as happy hormones as they block the transmission of pain signals and create a sense of contentment. These chemicals can take a little time to have an effect and hence in most cases, you will notice an improvement in your mood after a good cry.
- Crying elevates the mood: Crying can help reduce your body’s manganese levels. A higher than normal manganese level can heighten anxiety, irritability, tiredness and emotional disturbances. By lowering manganese levels, the brain is left with enough space for happier emotions and hence crying can help elevate a person’s mood.
- Crying stimulates the body’s parasympathetic nervous system: The parasympathetic nervous system controls a number of functions including heart rate. Crying can stimulate this system and trigger a state of relaxation. For this reason, you may feel sleepy after crying. This gives your body time to relax and deal with the problem at hand with a calmer mind.
- Crying helps deal with stress: A stressful experience or emotional situation can cause a build-up of stress hormones known as cortisol. As the levels of cortisol increase in the body, it goes into flight or fight mode as an automatic response to stress. Crying reduces the cortisol levels and helps relieve tension and stress almost immediately.
- Crying is cathartic: Every day we are exposed to conflicts and stressful situations that can build up into resentments and leave a person feeling anxious and depressed. Sometimes, giving vent to emotions and crying can help release these pent-up feeling and heap cleanse the mind of these negative emotions. Crying also allows us to open ourselves up to the people around and can improve the levels of intimacy between them. In this way, it can help a person become part of a community. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.