Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemraj Bagga
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemraj BaggaYour feedback matters!
*if you are speaking to someone on mobile, you can keep moving around while talking.
*if you are on laptop, take breaks from time to time and move around.
* take stairs instead of going by lift.
*park your vehicle some distance away from your destination point and walk the short distance to and fro.
*spend part of your weekend time in physical exercise and any other physical activity.
Most important- realise that your efficiency will go down soon if you neglect your health.
She is not intimate with his partner .so I ask you what's the problem she is not doing sex she lots of try but not intimate.
Greetings doctor I'm Jessica my age 28 my weight 98 kgs now we are planing for children. I don't have any diabetics and I'm not using any medications. Any side effects will come at this weight pls suggest me some people told don't try pls replay me.
I am 32 years old unmarried female. My periods are irregular and scanty. I have been doing homeopathy treatment. I also got my ultrasound done. The report is as under: PELVIC ULTRASOUND The uterus is anteverted and measures 80x40x36 mm with smooth outline. Can you pls advise what the report says and why are my periods irregular and scanty. Further pls advise medication. The myometrial echo-pattern is homogenous. The endometrial lining is central, 7.0 mm. The myo-endometrial interface is fairly preserved. Both the adnexal regions are clear without any mass or collection. Both the ovaries are globular and display immature appearing follicles, measuring 4-5 mm, arranged at the periphery. The right ovary measures 41x35x15 mm with a volume of 12. 3 cc. The left ovary measures 46x23x16 mm with a volume of 9.2 cc. The appearances of the ovaries are not classical for PCOD. Necessary hormonal workup may be carried out to exclude the same. The Pouch of Douglas does not show any free fluid. The urinary bladder is normal in outline. I have got the following test done to rule out hormonal imbalance: 1. S.tsh 2. S.fsh 3. S. Prolactin 4. Haemogram The reports of all are normal. Pl advise ayurvedic medicine.
Factors that determine the success of your IVF procedure
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women, In general, a blood sample is collected to determine whether you're pregnant or not about 10-14 days after the eggs are retrieved.
Coming to the success of the procedure, a number of factors are at play and these are:
- The age at which you get pregnant - A factor that plays a role in influencing your chances of experiencing success in your IVF procedure is the age at which you opt for this procedure. The lower your age, the chances that you may get pregnant and deliver a healthy child using your own eggs witness an increase. On the other hand, if you're aged 41 and above, or your egg reserve is very low donor eggs are the most preferred option as they help to increase your prospects of meeting a success.
- Lifestyle habits - Certain lifestyle factors can significantly affect your prospects of getting pregnant through this route. Smoking can reduce your prospect of success using this procedure by about 50%. It can cause you to have lesser number of eggs retrieved during the procedure while increasing instances of miscarriages. Likewise, obesity, alcohol use, consumption of excessive caffeine and drugs can adversely affect your chances of getting pregnant using IVF.
- Cause of Infertility - If your supply of eggs is normal, success rate using IVF is high. Women who suffer from the problem of endometriosis experience lesser chances of getting pregnant than women who have unexplained fertility.
- Reproductive history - IVF success rate chances are higher if you've delivered a baby previously using IVF.
- Embryo status - Embryos that are better developed with good grade stand a higher chance of experiencing success than less developed embryos. More importantly, not every embryo is able to survive the development process.
Related Tip: 4 Worst Foods Ever To Feed Your Baby!