Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemanth PatilYour feedback matters!
A Going to motion daily for 5 to 6 times daily with most difficulty, getting back pain when going to motion. Morning going to motion for 3 to 4 times daily at a gap of 15 to 30 minutes. Motion is not going completely, something remains in anus. Always having the moment of motion through out the day.
Masturbation is good for health if not good than what I do if I don't do this than in 7 days it's changed in nightfall so tell me what I do and what timings of masturbation?
I feel sleepy whole day. Whenever I start working (any kind of) I feel sleepy ,lazy just keep yawning. And so I can't focus, concentrate at anything.
I have sinus problem in my nose. It's hurting me la lot and I can't breath properly I can't sleep well give me a solutions to back normal to my life.
I am 20 year old I am suffering from sperm problem when I go to the bathroom press (pushing) my sperm is come out .I eat good generally bread rice and spicy food. And no any smoke /drinking. Help me sir.
I am almost 20 years old. Last night I checked my blood sugar with diabetics checker machine. I finished my dinner and then 4/5 minute later I checked it. My result was 5.6.is it normal? Or is it diabetics? please answer.
I'm a 43 year old male. I'm facing the following problems. 1. Severe burning sensation on my left hand esp. At the joints. 2. Intermittent numbness in the left leg esp. On the muscles and severe at mid sole. 3, An uneasiness at the back, along the spine. 4. Severe pain at the left chest at regular intervals. 5. Excessive sweating of the testicles in summer. Kindly let me know if these issues are serious.
Problems regarding erections only M doing gym from about 2 years and now Not getting erection as required and while I do gym the penis shrinks and become too small Give me cure for this.
I feel burning sensation after discharge of stool at my anal area and sometimes after urination on my male organ, also it smells during that period. Please suggest what should I do?
I am acidity patient. From 4years ago. I could not clear my acidity, indigestion, flatulence, stool. This cause I am very weak. I check up my problem by allopathy and homeopathy doctor many time. But I did not give good result. I take revital h from few days ago? And carminozyme liver correct syrup.
I am just 16 years old and I have problem of migraine my head pain from upper part lower part and near ear how to escape from migraine pain please suggest some way.
I've noticed I sweat more during a the night now, doesn't bother me but I wondered if anyone else has the same.
I have gastric problems. Manyatimes I get gas in my stomach and then for couple of days, stretching to weeks, I dont get clear stools. Either they are broken down into pieces. Multiple stools a day. Sometimes liquid/no stools. Gas leakage with stools and sometimes in air. Wat is the best recourse?
Bladder cancer can be caused by a variety of factors, which include genetic factors, inheritance, drugs, chemicals, environment related factors and smoking. In fact, smoking tobacco is one of the major causes of bladder cancer around the world. The chemicals present in tobacco can irritate the bladder lining which ultimately leads to bladder cancer. Besides smoking other important environmental factors might be chemotherapy, exposure to chemicals from newspaper, dye, leather, paints industries.
Symptoms of bladder cancer are as follows:
Most often it occurs in people more than 50 years of age. It can present in different ways, but common symptoms being :
- Painless hematuria - reddish or brownish colored urine with or without clots Increased frequency of urination Pain while passing urine .
- Difficulty in passing urine
The diagnosis requires a proper imaging workup including ultrasound, CT scan and urine examinations. Following the initial imaging, a biopsy is required to confirm the diagnosis and stage the disease. This is done by cystoscopy under anesthesia.
Treatments for bladder cancer.depend on the stage of cancer. Broadly bladder cancers can be categorised into Non-invasive and Invasive cancers.
- For non-invasive cancers: It requires recurrent cystoscopic surveillance and resection. For those with high risk of tumor recurrence or progression, intravesical chemotherapy or immunotherapy might be required.
- For invasive cancers the various treatment choices are:
- Surgery: For localised tumor which are amenable to resection perhaps surgery is the best possible treatment. This is a major undertaking where in whole of bladder along with accessory organs is removed. The surgeon may offer choices for reconstruction between neobladder (refashioning bladder with patient's gut) or ileal conduit (fashioning a stoma over which bag can be worn to collect urine). Following surgery a regular follow up is required and the prognosis is good.
- Chemotherapy: This modality is reserved for patient's where surgery is not possible or they have metastatic disease (disease spread to other body parts).In this method, medications are used to target and destroy cancer cells.
- Radiation Therapy: This might be and option for patient's that are not suitable for surgery. Radiation therapy uses gamma rays to destroy cancer cells in the body The key to good prognosis in bladder cancers is early detection timely intervention and good follow up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.