Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant Kashi TodmalYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, I am a 25 years guy, Unmarried. From the last 6-8 years, I was practicing masturbation. Earlier in a day I use masturbation 1-2 times, then slowly it came less, now a days sometimes after 3-4 days only. In last couple of days, I have seen a liquid comes through my penis. These days it comes more even if I see sexy pictures or I think about the sex or talk about sex. Earlier days I dn't feel any weakness but during the last 1 years after masturbation, I feel more weakness. Even if see the sexy photographs and the liquid comes out I feel weakness. My penis is little bend towards left. Few days back when I did masturbation, I could not get erected my penis a long time and before ejaculation I got discharged within a minute. I also feel sometimes headache When I dnt do masturbation within a week. Neither I smoke nor take any alcohol. I also felt that I have low sperms count in my fluid and small size issue. I am much worried that in this position. These are some symptoms. Hence you are requested to advice me on this condition what I have to do. Please suggest some medicines to relief.
Hi. I am facing this problem since last week. My head spins and I feel that world is spining around me. I checked BP and all Blood test. It's normal. I read about it in Google, all symptoms meets to Vertigo. Is there any test which can make sure whether this is Vertigo or something else?
Chickenpox or varicella is a type of viral infection that causes itchy rashes accompanied by tiny fluid-filled blisters. It is highly communicable to those who have not experienced this disease earlier or have not been immunized against it through vaccination.
The vaccine against chickenpox is a shot protecting anyone, who has already contracted the disease. It is known as the varicella vaccine since chicken pox is triggered by the virus called varicella-zoster. The vaccine is prepared from a living but a weakened virus.
Why would you require a chicken pox virus?
- The risk behind the condition aggravating into something life threatening is high among adults, infants and people possessing a weak immunity system as they are prone to developing serious complications as well. There is no way you can predict who would be the next prey.
- The illness is extremely contagious and can get transmitted either through air while coughing or sneezing or by direct contact especially with the fluid present in the chicken pox blisters. For this reason, you need to stay segregated until and unless all your blisters have dried up or crusted over. The illness may induce itchy rashes all over your body along with fussiness, cough and headaches.
- The vaccine is recommended for all adults and adolescents who have not been infected by chicken pox ever earlier. A vaccine called MMRV offers a combined protection against varicella, rubella, mumps and measles.
- The vaccine has to be administered in two shots. However the medicines are not devoid of mild side effects,for instance, swelling in the region where you have been injected alongside mild rashes.
Who should not opt for the vaccine?
- Pregnant women since the effect of the vaccine on your fetus is yet to be unraveled
- People who are allergic to neomycin and gelatin ( a gelatin-free varicella vaccine is actually available)
- People suffering from diseases caused due to a weak immunity system or taking high dosage of steroids
- Cancer patients who have to be treated with chemotherapy, drugs and X-rays
- People who have had a blood transfusion in about five months before receiving the shot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.