Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harshal ShindeYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, I want to asked you about my wife, she is suffering from depression problem since 2 years, how does she recovered from this? I have two kids, one son and one daughter, my son age is 8 and my daughter age is 12. please suggest me what to do?
Hello doctor my friend is 19 yrs old and her hight is 4'9" what she do for more hight please help me.
I have patch marks and pimple marks on my whole face so what should I do to remove that faster with home remedies?
I have black marks on my legs for many years now, they are under the skin on outer side. Some people say it is sunburn, some say it happened due to acute dryness. Need to know if it can be cured or not, and what should I do. Mo doctor has been able to help till now.
I have regular pimple problem. After every week I get pimple on my face specially on my nose so what can I do to get rid of this problem.
Sir please tell me how I lose my fat belly I am very upset with this? Sir please tell me how can I become thin? Sir I am very fed up.
Mine is an old case. I got my knee operated for bone TB. Now I am fine but not able to bend my knee 100 per cent. I bend only 30 per cent. Is it possible to increase the bending of my knee? I am ready to meet a doctor who can help me in this. Ravi-9958549292.
Sir I has 70% of hair fall and almost my head is clear. I was 29 years old. If any other chance to regenerate in my hair?
I'm 34 years old and I'm suffering for back pain or not allow me to bend it's too paining is there any natural treatment to avoid this pain.
I am 34 year old and my Triglycerides count is 200 and VLDL count is 40. Is there any risk and how I lower this.
My pulse rate almost up & down. I.e 72-104 my BP is standing 130/90 every time have a pain in upper abdomen with gastric problem since one & half year. when I walk or came my heart beat seeing on my stomach.
Hello i'm 18 years old and i'm overweight. Is there any proper diet I can follow so that I can shed fat and weight? are there any health supplements that will speed up this process? please advice.
Seasonal changes can be very exciting for most people. Each season brings with it a new set of colours and nature takes a new turn. However, for people with seasonal allergies, a seasonal change also comes with a set of allergies. From skin rashes to wheezing to breathing difficulties, the list of symptoms can be quite long. Asthma is the most common problem, and the attacks can be quite bothersome with wheezing attacks and breathing troubles.
With advancements in the field of medicine, there is a lot of relief for asthma patients. A little understanding on how asthma attacks happen will help in understanding how to control it. Asthma is an allergic reaction caused by narrowing of the airway with thick mucus, which makes breathing difficult. During an attack, the person can have a dry cough, face shortness of breath and wheezing.
Asthma is often triggered or worsened by some factors, and being aware of these can help prevent or manage an attack:
- Common allergens like pollen, mites, ticks, furs of animals, bird feathers, specific foods (peanuts, milk products, eggs, etc.) and mold spores appear during change of season.
- Environmental chemicals like cigarette smoke, car fumes, dust, etc., can also trigger an attack.
- Attacks of cold or flu can lead to an asthma attack.
- Workout during cold weather can be problematic, but exercise can also help control asthma attacks. Lung function improves sufficiently, but an exercise regime should be drawn up for the patient based on his condition.
- Stressful emotions like anger and anxiety can also lead to an attack or make it worse.
- Some medications like aspirin, beta blockers, glaucoma drops can aggravate attacks of asthma.
Once you know the triggers, here are some common measures that can help prevent and relieve the wheezing.
- The preventers reduce the inflammation in the airway tube and the swelling. While they do not provide immediate relief during an attack, using these in the long term helps avoid attacks. These are low-dose inhaled corticosteroids such as beclomethasone, fluticasone, and budesonide. Doctors would advise their usage even when there are no symptoms, as asthma attacks can be triggered when they are not taking these medications for a while. Newer drugs include leukotriene antagonists like montelukast and zafirlukast. Relievers are used for symptom relief and include Salbutamol (short acting) and Salmeterol/Formoterol (long acting). Peak flow meter may be useful in acute attacks, wherein the peak flow rates can be reduced.
A good strategy is to use preventers regularly and rely on relievers during an attack. The first one helps build resistance and so reduces the incidence of attacks. Reach out to a doctor if a severe attack ensues (lasts more than 3 hours).