Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hansa Chugani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hansa ChuganiYour feedback matters!
I want know about drinking water. How much litter for per day required for one person for healthy and what is the BP for normally. I want to running daily basis but I don't know how many Km for me.
I am getting my periods regularly on 28 day of every month, but once I had stomach pain and dctr told I have PCOS. Periods flow last only for two full days.
We are planning for a child from last two month but my periods came after 24 days on each month and usually my cycle is 30 days but from two month my cycle is 24 days. Pls answer my few questions 1. My age is 29 and got married last years april, have conceived in the month of august 2015 but had done absorption through medicine. Does it affect my future conceiving capacity? 2. My periods came I guess very early I mean After 24 days on every month. Is it ok? 3. What is my ovulation period, how frequent I will do sex as I am now aware about the most fertile time period during my cycle?
My daughter aged 5 years 8 months is desperate 6 refusing to go to school. It happened from the third day of reopening of school on 1st june. Till today she is finding reasons to quit school. Can't convince her till nw. She says she misses mother. She says teacher is not good. Teachers mouth is not ok. Etc. weird reasons . Please help. She was a lively girl til the pre primary. .she is always sad smiling , Not eating. Just worries all the time.Please tell.
I have hypothyroid my period dates come two three days before in my last month date I want to conceive pls help me.
Angioplasty is referred to as a cardiac procedure, which involves widening the narrowed section of a coronary artery. Usually performed by an interventional cardiologist, this procedure is performed in a cardiac catheterization lab, short for a cath lab. An interventional cardiologist takes extra care to review the risks, in addition to obtaining your counsel prior to preparing you for the procedure. The physician also refers to your medical history in order to determine the amount of anesthesia that should be used.
What happens during the procedure?
Although mild sedatives will be administered to help you relax, the process requires you to remain awake throughout the procedure. The procedure of angioplasty involves cardiac catheterization. The doctor numbs the intended site through medications and inserts the catheter. Following such the doctor inserts a thin sheath in your artery, oftentimes in your groin or arm. A long, narrow, empty tube known as a catheter, is then carefully guided through the sheath, through the blood vessels and into the arteries near the heart.
A little amount of liquid is then injected through the catheter, which is moved through the chambers, valves and vessels of the heart. This movement is then pictured with the help of X-rays, with which the doctors can diagnose the condition and working of the coronary arteries and the heart valve.
The surgical procedure lasts for around 1.5 - 2.5 hours, but the preparation and post - surgical procedures may take several hours. A patient is usually made to stay overnight to be monitored by medical personnel.
What to expect before an Angioplasty?
Most people are made to undergo a blood test and electrocardiogram before having an angioplasty. Usually scheduled a day before the procedure, such tests usually require separate appointments. Usually patients are restricted to eat since 12 hours before the exam.
What happens post-procedure?
After the procedure, you will be instructed to remain flat for 5-6 hours without bending your legs, so as to prevent bleeding. The nurse will instruct you as to when you can get up from your bed. You may not be permitted to drink or eat until the groin sheath is removed as such can cause nausea.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
Vegetables, especially leafy greens are an essential part of your diet and should be a major constituent of your meals. However, the modern lifestyle has severely derailed the balance in a meal and vegetables, especially greens have been reduced and replaced via processed meats and sugar. This has contributed to a steep rise in many heart and blood disorders, among many other ailments.
Some of the reasons why you should be eating more greens are mentioned below.
- Greens help you see better: Leafy greens have been known to improve vision since a long time and thus doctors have always recommended the inclusion of more green leafy vegetables in your diet. Certain greens such as kale and spinach contain carotenoids that protect your eye against damage from high energy light particles. They can also fight the formation of early cataracts and improve depth of vision as well.
- They balance good and bad cholesterol: Green leafy vegetables are possibly the best way to control cholesterol levels within your body naturally. Liver processes fat which determines how much cholesterol gets retained within the body. Green vegetables help the liver use up fat better, thus regulating cholesterol levels within the body.
- Help burn carbs more effectively within the body: Green vegetables contain vitamins which are very effective in burning carbohydrates within the body. This vitamin helps convert carbohydrates into glucose so that the body can use it as a form of fuel.
- Prevent cancer: Green vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli along with Kale have shown effective anti-cancer properties in various studies. Green vegetables especially are effective in curtailing the development of colorectal cancers and thus doctors advise for the consumption of generous amounts of these.
- They are great for your bones: Vegetables such as spinach and kale have high quantities of calcium which are required for your bones, especially if you are woman and over 50 years of age. Although vegetables alone can’t provide the required amount of calcium for your body, they can help you get close to the requirement along with the other added benefits they provide.
- Keep you looking and feeling younger: Vitamin K, primarily found in green vegetables, helps in the clotting of blood and also regulates other functions within the body. If you don’t have enough of Vitamin K within your body, it might lead to heart health problems, loss of bone density, loss of elasticity in your skin among many other things. Eating a cup of green vegetables will help reduce all these symptoms and ensure that you look young from the outside and feel young from the inside as well.
- They help in Liver cleansing by initiating the process of detoxification.
- They help in keeping your kidney and blood parameters healthy.
- They make an ideal snack for the weight losers,as they are high in water content contributing to fewer calories. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!